My Friend is an Angel

Key, My Guardian Angel

Jonghyun's POV:

i starred at the too-familiar guy standing at the front of the classroom. "Kim Kibum" ... psh. It was Key. He wore their school uniform, and was in his human form because his eyes were light brown. His hair was still black with red highlights. I looked at Minho. He looked like he was going to burst out laughing. Taemin was starring. All the girls in the class were gossiping. The guys were not paying attention.

"Right, you can take the empty seat next to Jonghyun."

Key thanked the teacher, and walked down the aisle towards his seat next to me. Before sitting down, i felt his hand hit me lightly on the arm, and realized he had dropped a note on my lap. Pretending to be reading our textbook, i looked down at the note.

Say anything, and people below you will be looking like ants.

I starred at the note. People looking like ants BELOW implies that i would be up in the air. UUGH! Key .... that pabo. I shook my head and looked at Key. He was smiling coyly, and was taking notes. After a while he passed another note.

I don't think my face is that big and my wings are way longer than that. And im not that chubby.

I saw that the picture i was drawing of Key was visible, and quickly shuffled up my papers so he couldn't see it. He chuckled. After what seemed hours, the bell rang. Time for lunch. I left the room a few steps behind Key. He made his way up to the roof, and i followed. Once we were alone on the roof, he faced me.

"Surprise" he said.

"YAH! Why are you enrolled in my school?"

Key shrugged. "Same reason Minho is."

"Oh"

We looked at eachother for a while, but i started feeling hungry and sat down. I took out my lunch. I could tell that Onew had prepared my lunch today because it was chicken. Fried chicken, steamed chicken, chicken fried rice. Key laughed.

"What? Onew is a chicken maniac." i mumbled.

"How do you eat that stuff?"

I starred at him awkwardly. "Well, what do you eat?"

Key sighed and took out his lunch. I leaned over to take a look. It looked like .... angel cake. Like soft sponge cake.

"That's all you have for lunch? What else can you eat?"

"Well, it's pretty filling. I don't like human food. Tastes weird. Sometimes i like to eat clouds because they taste like marshmallow."

I starred at him awkwardly, yet again. He laughed at me.

"Jonghyun hyungggg~!!"

I turned around and saw Taemin and Minho. I waved for them to come sit in a circle with us.

"Taemin, this is K-" I looked at Key. I didn't know what name he wanted to go by.

"Im Key." he said, shaking hands with Taemin. "Im the same as Minho."

"Oh ... OH! I see. Nice to meet you Key hyung" Taemin smiled.

"Key, how come you introduced yourself as Kim Kibum in class?"

Minho started laughing, and Key gave him a light playful punch.

"Kim Kibum is my human name. I don't give my angel name to random people other than those who know i am an angel. Same with Minho. Taemin introduced Minho as Minho because Minho doesn't have any other name."

We ate together, laughing and sharing jokes. Key's angel cake tasted pretty good. Minho ate the same. Taemin and I shared experiences. When the bell rang, we seperated.

"Key, we have gym next. What are you gonna do about your ..." I flapped my arms.

"Aigoo~ Don't worry. You'll see"

I shrugged, and we went to go change in the boys locker room. When Key took off his shirt, his back looked the same as any other back. The only difference was he had a pair of black wings tattooed onto his back. He smirked at my surprised face, and covered his "tattoo" with his gym shirt. I scoffed. Real creative.

During gym, we were doing jumping tests. The ones where you see how far you can jump from standing in one place. I jumped pretty far. But Key, he practically flew. He beat our old school record. He received lots of "kyaaaaa"s from girls in our class. We raced around the track. Again, Key beat everyone in our class. I came in second. After the sprint, i saw he didn't have a single drop of sweat on his face, and didn't look tired at all. After gym, Key was surrounded by girls whe he exited the boys locker room. He looked back, gave me a wink, and walked to his next class.

After school, Key waited for me at the gates.

"Sorry i was late" I apologized.

"No problem. Minho and Taemin apologize for going on ahead. Taemin's mom needed him to get home earlier."

I nodded, and we headed back towards my house.

"Oh yea, where are you living Key?"

He pointed up towards the sky. "Where are you going to do your homework?"

"Finished"

"WHAT?! Even the writing assignment she gave us today?"

Key nodded.

"Yahhh, tutor me Key!"

Key laughed, and i pouted. He ruffled my hair, and i blushed. "Guess i can't refuse your aigoo~"

This made my face red. We got to my house, and i found out my adopted parents left with Onew to go look at Colleges for the whole entire week.

"Key, why don't you stay here for the week? My parents will be gone."

Key said okay, and we went to my room. After 2 hours of tutoring, my head was dizzy. Key decided to go take a shower while i prepare dinner. When i was done cooking, i could hear the shower still running, and realized that Key might not have any clothes. I went to my room, and picked out a pair of dino sweats and a big sweatshirt. I knocked on the bathroom door.

"Key,  i have some clothes for you. Can i come in?"

"Sure"

I opened the door, and placed the clothes on the counter. The shadow behind the shower curtain surprised me. He had extended his wings. Key probably saw me starring, because he started laughing.

"I have to wash my wings to, Jonghyun"

"Oh, i see. Where did your other clothes go? the black ones."

"Oh, pabo. That's something that I always wear, whether i am in human or angel form. Right now it's under your bed, but i couldn't wear it to school."

"Oh. well, dinner is ready."

"Thanks"

I closed the door behind me, and went downstairs. A while later, Key came down in my dino sweats and sweatshirt. I stiffled a laugh. We ate dinner together, and i finished my homework while Key left to fly around. He came back when i was done with homework, and handed my what looked like a lump of cotton balls.

"What's this?" i asked as he put it in my hands.

"Cloud. It's really tasty"

"Isn't it like, polluted?"

"Pabo, just try it"

I looked at it suspiciously, and put it in my mouth. It was sweet. Lighter than cotton candy. I smiled. (To get an idea, watch Gakuen Alice. There is an episode about Howalon. Same concept)

"Hah. Told you"

I laughed, and went to brush my teeth. When i got back, Key was lying on my bed. I got in, and turned off the lights. I got comfy, and after a while i felt his arms wrap around my waist. He snuggled against my chest. Aigooo~

"Night Key" i whispered.