Prologue: Little girl with a enormous wish?

That one tearful wish

"I wish for my sadness, my joy, my tears, my laughter to be shared with someone. Just one person". A little girl with light hazel eye whispers loud enouigh for a passing star to hear her. She wipes her tears that fell frequently. Same time, same place, every night. Every since he left her...

A girl comes behind her and looks at her with an intense glare, maybe for others it seemed as if the piercing glare could melt ice, but for the little girl who had been crying it made her curious. Who was this girl? Why was she looking at her with such a look? What was she going to do? They both look at one another, neither talking or looking as if tehy were about to any time soon.

Just then the girl who had glared slaps the litlle girl across the face. 

" Don't. You. Ever. Dare. Think. Your alone. In. This. World. Okay?" she asks.

The little girl blinks trying not to let fresh tears make their way down her face. The slap, hurt alot. It stunk, so badly. She nods afraid of the girl. Had she heard everything she had just said?

"Good. Come with me." she says holding the girl's hand and tehy amke their way to the front where a man and women were waiting at the recpetion area sitting at the desk.

"Young Mi-ah. Here's your new Omma and Appa," the maiden said smiling.

The girl looks from the maiden to the lady to the man. She shakes her head and cries into the maiden's shoulder.

"There, there. Sweety, you have to go now. If you don't then.. just please go. I promise you, you will be happy with them.

The girl nods and looks at the family of three. She nods and walks towards them. Her hand wrapping around the girl's. She didn't feel intimated anymore. Her maiden who had been with her as long as she could remember had promised her she would be happy. She felt confident and with one last glance steps outside of the orphanage with her new family.

"Where do you think, your taking her?" a boy says appearing as he does his eyes sharpen and he quizzes with that one look.

The girl runs behind the boy, and holds onto him so firmly, you'd think she was afraid she was about to be forced to go with the parents.

"You have to go past me, first!" he says with such a force. That the couple look at one another and then at the girl and boy.

"Young Mi. Please? Go with them," the maiden says looking at the girl with such sympathy and hope in her eyes.

"I.. I won't come. You can't make me!" she says tearing gushing down her cheeks.

"And I won't let them take you," the boy whispers into the girl's ears. He turns around and embraces her into a hug and let's her cry into his chest.

Just then everything goes out of focus for both the girl and the boy. They boy fall onto the floor.

 


A/N: Abi here, I still have exams But I had some time so I thought I'd try to write the first Chapter.. So How was it? Who's the mystery boy? What would have happened after? Comment, Subscribe and up-vote, please? I would like to point out that this is a story in dediication to my bias list wreckers!~ XD!! So.. the ending is not predictable.. it could be sad or Happy!!

Thanks to.. my five subbies! XD!