First Meeting: Okayy..??

Spice 4 love>0>

Bell rang indicated that class had started. Everyone was anticipating for the new boy. I took out my note book and begun to sketch Chanyoel's face. I have to admit it looked more like potatoes instead of him. I gave up drawing and started to pay attention to class when someone knocked the door suddenly. The scholl's secretary entered and whispered to the teacher. He nodded and turned to us.

" Class, we had a new transfer student for today. Please come in," he asked. A charismatic air flow in as he opened the door. A few girls gasped and some of the boys sighed. Ehh..so much for a badass boy? I would rather sleep.

" My name is Jung Dae Hyun. I transfer here because I want to live in Seoul. Nice to meet you," he introduced himself. Jung Dae Hyun... Where have I hear that name?? Have I knew him before. Hmm... 

" Okay, Daehyun. You can pick your sit now," teacher asked him. He walked and took a seat behind me. Wow.. He do felt like a bad boy. Muahaha. If only I could only manipulated him to be my servant.. I could ordered him to force oppa to fall in love with me, or at least to remove my rival, Yuri. Haih.. I remembered a few month ago when I learned that someone else was interested in my oppa. To make it worse, she was such a beauty that I could never beats. Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned back and saw that new kid.

" Can you show me around the school later?" his voice was almost like whisper, closed to my ears. I could feel his breath around my ears and it tickled me, I leaned my self forward and turned to look at him.

“ Sure I can.” I replied him briskly. I took a look at him briefly and turned around. Hmm.. he was handsome. Not as good as oppa but fine. I could try to use him, could I? Wait, on second thought, never mind. People said he-

“ Bomi, do you hear what I have just said?” the teacher asked. Oh crap, where am I now?

“No..I mean yes I hear you,” I stuttered.

“ Can you explain what I’ve just said?” he asked, as he if did not believed me. Okay, this is getting out of hand.

“ Sir, I could explain it for her,” the new kid said.

“Please do so,” the teacher said and seemed satisfied. Hmm… he was not a bad boy at all. I wondered where those rumor came from. A few minutes later, class finished and it was time for recess.

“ Come, I’ll show you around the school now,” I said solemnly. Well, actually the real reason for me to accompany him was that I tried to make Chanyoel jealous. It was okay...right? By that time I wished I never had that stupid idea.