NEW FAME AND THE PROMISE

HATED FAME

 

 

(YOONA :) )

I can’t believe this is happening. The lights, the cameras are around us and the PDs and the other staffs are applauding for us. It felt like my world has gotten a pause. I can’t hear any single word nor a single sound. I felt tears coming down from my eyes.

 

“Is this true? Am I only dreaming?”

“No you’re not Yoongie!”

 

I heard Yuri unnie say that so I went back to my senses. Both Yuri unnie and Jessica unnie came to me and hugged me.

 

“We finally made it!” Yuri unnie sobs while talking. She hugged me and Jessica unnie even tighter.

“Ya! Yuri-ah! We can’t breathe!” Jessica unnie complained which made the three of us to laugh.

 

This is it I guessed. Dreams are really possible to achieve. This is definitely the start of a brand new  self and a brand new dreaming. I really can’t believe we already finished our first music video. I looked at them and gave them another hug.

The three of us walked to the other members after that BFF drama thing. And we had a teary group hug. Yes! This would be the start. After those long years of training and waiting we will finally have our name.

Our leader Tae tae unnie went to the middle.

 

“Jigemeun so nyuh shi dae”

“Aprudo so nyuh shi dae!”

 “Yongwonhee so nyuh shi dae!”

 

We all then clapped angd hugged for the last time.

 

 

  

 

 

“Girls!” Our manager oppa called us after a few minutes of rest in our dressing room.

“All of you really did a very good job!” All of us smiled as we heard him say that.

“And the first reward you would get from me……………………………………..” Ugh he really enjoys hanging things like that.

“What is it oppa? “Tiffany unnie and Sunny unnie asked him with excitement in their eyes

 

I chuckled as I notice my members’ reaction. They are all putting their hands together as if they were praying. They really are cute.. ^^

 

“I rented a restaurant for you girls eat and enjoy dinner!”

“Oh yes! I love food!” Sooyoung unnie blurted and that made us all laugh.

 

We all exited the building and rode oppa’s van.

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                               

 

 

At SUPER JUNIOR’S DORM

 

 

“Hey guys” Leeteuk shouted after reading a text.

 

  From: my Teangoo ϋ

 Teuk oppa! We just finished our first music video. J

Manager oppa wants you to join us for dinner. .

 

“What?” Heechul was the first one who walked near him. He asked this his icy stare.

All of them were gathered around Leeteuk who was still not answering Heechul’s question.

“Are you going to answer or I’ll your stupid outta here!?” Evil maknae is really scary. Evil really suits his name..

 

All of the other SJ members were speechless. They ewere all scared. Eunhyuk went beside Donghae, Sungmin hide at the back of Yesung. Shindong who was fooling around stopped and went to the other side. Ryeowook stopped washing the dishes. They were all at the side of the living room, leaving their leader and maknae at the center.

 

“I..i..i.. I got a text from Taeyeon-shi.. Their manager wants us to join them for dinner.” Kyuhyun.. Even their leader is afraid of him.

“Oh! Jinjja?!”

“But why?”

“Oh I really miss the girls!”

“Yes! Free dinner! Meaning I won’t wash the dishes this evening! HA.HA”

“Im so excited!”

“Come on! I’m hungry!”

They are in a commotion. They are really loud, great thing their neighbors aren’t complaining. They can but they won’t dare because they are famous idols.

“I’m going to tell this to Yoona.” Donghae grabbed his phone and started typing. But Leeteuk spoke again.

“There is another text from her. Please keep this as a secret for my members. This is suppose to be a surprise from manager oppa. Haish!!!! Then it would not be a surprise for my Taeng now! How can he make a surprise by using Taeng Taeng?! Hay Jinnjja!” Poor Teukie…

Meanwhile Donghae erased his text message for Yoona. He just  smiled and went to his room to change.

“I really miss my Yoongie!”  

 

 

 

 

 
   

 

 


 

At the Restaurant

 

“Wow” All the girls said in unison. The restaurant that their manager oppa rented was really nice. It brings a cozy feeling. Actually it is a restaurant located at a resort. You can feel the sweet breeze that the beach and the tress make. The big chandelier, The unique wooden chairs, the food and the buffet service are undescribable.

 

(this is actually Sheraton towers located in SIngapore :) )

 

 

“Daebak!” Yuri said while holding the hands of her BFF’S Yoona and Jessica.

“Girls! I’m having a meeting at our presidents office today meaning I’ll not be around with you this dinner. But don’t worry I called substitutes”

Their manager was about to exit. The girls all signed YES behind him turning their fake frowns into giggles. Then their manager faced them again and looked at his watch.

“It’s already 6:30. I’ll give you girls 2 hours to enjoy your dinner. I’ll be back at exactly 8:30 to fetch you. Get it?”

“Deh!” The girls answered him with disappointed tone.

All the girls sighed. “ how can we enjoy this dinner with just 2 hours?” Tiffany was really upset. Hyoyeon walked to her and patted her back. “Hey guys don’t be upset! We are only given 2 hours to enjoy yet you are all acting like this. Cheer up guys! Lets spend this 2 hours like its forever.”

“She’s right!” Sooyoung then grabbed Seohyun’s hands and ran to get some food.

“I don’t get to taste it yet but the way they smell… hmmmmmmmmmmm.. It’s deabak!”

“Unnie any food is great for you..” Seobaby seems to look for something. Then she asked the server. “Excuse me, do you have sweet potato here? ”

Sooyoung was shocked . She can’t believe their maknae can ask for goguma in this kind of restaurant.

“We serve sweet potato cake and sweet potato ice cream for desserts ma’am”

Seohyun can’t paint the smile on her face. “Unnie! This is what daebak means!”

After Sooyoung and Seohyun, Tiffany and Taeyon are now being served. Jessic, Yoona and Yuri were last in line.

“Unnie” Jessica and Yuri Looked at her. “I need to go to the comfort room.”

“Oh, do you want us to go with you?” Jessica asked.

“NO its okay unnie. Just get me food too. I’ll be back!” She smiled and walk to look for the c.r.

 

 

 

 

“Guys were here!” Leeteuk said. All of them came out of the van. They were all excited to meet the girls. They ran inside leaving Hae and Hyuk. Hyuk looked at Hae who seems looking for someone.

“Hyuk go in first. I need to go somewhere.” He just nodded and left.

 

 


Yoona came out from the comfort room and was about to go in when someone gave her a back hug.

“Aaah!”

“Hey baby Yoong! What’s with the shout?”

She looked at her with narrowed eyes. “Hae oppa? Why are you here?”

“Surprise!” Donghae hugged her tighter. “You miss me?”

“I miss you sooo much.” They both smiled.

“chugha hae baby young! You’re going to be a star now.”

“Oh I wish that will happen oppa”

“Ofcourse it will! And lot of boys will notice you now.” Donghae frowned. He hugged Yoona even tighter. “I promise I’ll protect you from them and I’ll always stay by your side.” Hae kissed her cheecks gently.

“I love you Yoong!”

“I love you too hae oppa!”

 

 

 

I hope you like it guys.. this is my first fic so im sorry if i made wrongs or something. Just comment or suggest anything! :) I'm open for it!