First Day ( Part 1)

Love Story (English Version)

 

On the fisrt day in Seoul High School....

Hyeri enter the new school because Hyeri just only moved to Seoul.Hyeri find the homeroom teacher but she couldn't find it.Hyeri saw a female student and ask "where are the staffroom?" the female student told her that the way to staffroom."Go straight and turn left as you can see a signboard "STAFFROOM" Hyeri thanked her for helping her finding the way to go there.Hyeri continue walking to the staffroom and after a couple minutes she finds the real destination that she's wondering from the first step she enter the school.

Right after Hyeri saw her  "maybe" homeroom teacher, one of the teacher called Miss Suzy to bring Hyeri to the class 2A1.

After few minutes Miss Suzy enter the class ,all students get up from their seats and Zico utter a good morning to Miss Suzy.Then,Miss Suzy ask a student to enter the class and tell to all the  students "today we accept a new student in our class so i hope all of you can be friends  with her" and Miss Suzy ask Hyeri go inside the class.Hyeri go inside the class and stand in front of all students of class 2A1.

Miss Suzy : Hyeri please introduce your name 

Hyeri : Okay  teacher , Annyeonghaseyo Hyeri imnida,nice to meet you all :)

suddenly there's one voice that surprised Miss Suzy  "oh yes what is up Lee Joon"

Lee Joon : Teacher I want to ask Hyeri where did she stay?Then Miss Suzy said " oh yes,you can"

Miss Suzy : So Hyeri you're from ? 

Hyeri : I'm from America migrating to Seoul hope all of you give guidance  After that,Miss Suzy order Hyeri find an empty seat.

Miss Suzy :Hyeri,where do you want to sit?

Hyeri : All right teacher,thank you.Hyeri "googling" through the class and sighed because she don't know hwere to sit but then she hears a voice calling her.

"Hyeriiii" Hyeri look at where the voice come and she asked her to sit besides her "come here sit besides me" and Hyeri happily walking to her new sit.

Nana : Hye my name is Nana 

Hyeri : Hye my name is Hyeri btw thanks for the sit friend

Nana : so you just move here...i mean in Seoul?

Hyeri : yes.I just moved from America .

Nana : why you transfer to Seoul?

Hyeri : I need to transfer to Seoul because my of my father's job *kekekeke she laugh*

Nana : owh okay okay .eh let us continue learn,i'm scared that teacher will scold us. 

Hyeri : okay,then.

Then Hyeri take out her  book and the her cute little pencil box and put it on her table and that's how she begin her class on her first day in school *RINGGGGG*.After Miss Suzy left the class,the next period teacher come."Owh yes I have heard that there is a new  student transfered nto this class...can i know who is it? Can you please introduce yourself to me?

Hyeri : Annyeonghaseyo Hyeri imnida.

Teacher : Ah,Hyeri nice to meet you welcome to my class,my name is Daniel you can call me Sir Daniel owh yeah,teach science in this class.you can sit down now and thank you.

Hyeri : Thank you Sir.

 

 

Sir Daniel class ended and the bell ring 
...................................................................................................................................................................