Prologue

Until The End [English Version]

Return to school... All this is nothing new to me. Move either. A new home, a new school, three moves in six months. Nearly four. Yes, one of these days, they will eventually find me, and I should again leave the city. Who, they ? The men in black. They seek me, hound me incessantly. Moving, always moving. Break the friendship, break hearts... That's why I don't want to get attached to people. Sooner or later, they will eventually suffer. And I also, at the same time. Even after these many moving, I'm not used to it. However, we will have to ! It's for this reason, for already several months, I decided to shut myself away, not to speak or sympathize with my new and new future classmates, even if I seem cold and aloof.

By the way, you're probably wondering who I am, is not it ? My name is Lee DongHae. Seventeen years old, eighteen shortly. You're probably wondering why these men in black pursue me, am I wrong? They have a desire for revenge against me. I don't even know what I did to these men.. It's true, seriously ! And one day, they land like that in my life, pushing all my daily life. And since that day, I fled. Constantly. Not even once the idea to settle down quietly and incognito in a city went through my mind.. They will eventually find me anyway then kill me later.

Gradually, I am isolated in my world, not speaking as if I had become suddenly dumb. But at least I was sure that without this attribute, nobody could become attached to me or even talk to me. At last, I really thought it until this fateful day ...
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________
 
Here is the prologue! I hope you enjoyed! = D
If you ever see any errors, please notify me. ~
Thank you for reading !