Chapter 1

Key of Heart (Haehyuk ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 1 Eunhyuk pov.

      #now playing – Key of Heart by Boa. This song is my favorite song. I always wanted to learn the melody of the song. I even practiced it with a piano along with my boyfriend, Lee Donghae. He was a sweet, handsome and gentle guy who liked to compose music and write lyrics. And the greatest thing about him was his strong love linked in his heart for me. I love him because of that.

       In the music room of my school, Donghae was sitting on the sofa with a note board in his hand. On his other hand, was a pencil to write lyrics on a piece of music sheet. I stole a glared at him while pretend to play a keyboard in front of me. I smiled suddenly when Donghae caught my glare to him. I felt him giggled as he was busy along with one friend, Choi Siwon, who’s playing the drums.

      Choi Siwon was a very famous in our school. Although he was always serious in president manner, he’s not actually that cruel. He always treated us like friends from outside while none other students treated the same way. Other students always mocked him and hate because of his strong discipline lecture. After all, he is the president of this school. But it’s hard to believe that a president had interested in drums and also acting. That’s why he joined the music club secretly with us.

      “Donghae-ah, I’m leaving,” Siwon stood up and picked his bag. “I have some unfinished business to do.”

      “Oh, later,” Siwon chuckled, he high-fived Donghae and went to me after he said goodbye.

      “Eunhyuk, I’m leaving,” he smiled and patted my shoulder. I smiled and waved goodbye.

      After Siwon leaving, I stood up from the keyboard chair and went to Donghae, who’s still busy writing lyrics. I stood in front of him, but he pretended not to recognize me. I pouted and slapped his knee. “Yah!” he looked up surprised. I knew he was pretending. He smiled in a tease way. I peeked at his music sheet but Donghae pulled over the note, not allowing me to look. I frowned. “What’ that?”

      He shook his head again. I tried to snatch the paper but he caught my hands. “No, I’m not finish yet.” He again wrote on the paper.

      “Aww, Hae. At least let me look at it,” I whined. He shook his head again but not looking at my eyes. I kept argued with him but not that fiercely. Then, I decided to go back to the keyboard. Then, I played some pieces of Key of Heart and sang.

Nan midko issotjiman

Sulchi-khan ma-umul wemyon-han dut

Morojyokanun dwen mosub bomyo

Amu mal hal su opsotjyo.

Chigum midaero chonhago shipo

Cham gyo-itdon ma-ume yolshwega

I gasumsoge binago issoyo

To-ok kanghage chigigo shipo

Sel sudo obshi ma-nhun chu-ogul

Iyochugo omnun irumun

Just the key of heart.

      When I finished that small piece of music, I turned to Donghae. I sighed, instead of continued writing; he was lying down on the sofa and closed his eyes. I’m guessing he’s sleeping while I was singing. I stood up and went to him. I kneel beside him and his hair. He was indeed handsome. Most of the girls in school also were crazy of him. But, I can’t believe I’m even his boyfriend though. I rested my cheek on my hands and continued watching.

      ‘You’re totally beautiful,’ I thought and his nose.

      Suddenly, Donghae opened his single eyelid and jerked forward to my face for a kiss. I was surprised and pushed him away. “Yah, that’s so childish!” I palmed my mouth. He laughed happily while still lying.

      “Hahaha, sorry, but I think you really can’t resist me when I’m asleep, huh?” he smirked and I looked away. I really hate it if he’s teasing me like that. “It’s okay, baby. You are my boyfriend, right?” he smiled gently and I gave him a peck on the lips while smiling too.

      I sat down on the floor against the sofa and rested my heads and arms on it. I Donghae’s hair while he staring at my eyes still lying down on the sofa. I smiled at him, “If you’re still tired, just rest. I’ll always stay beside you,” I said. He smiled. He held my hand and kissed them before closing his eyes, having a short nap.

-Key of Heart-

      After school, Donghae and I went walking along the farml

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter