THE MEETING

The Day I Met You

Dongahe POV

"APPA!!!!"

I stand there, unable to move, unable to do anything. "It's okay Donghae", whispers Appa. There he is, lying on the ground being kicked by gangsters. 

"You still have the energy to talk?!", said the biggest one. "Boss, should we beat the kid too?", said another.

Part of me wanted to go help Appa but the other part wanted to run far away. "Don't you dare hurt my Donghae!", Appa said as he suddenly got up.

As the two of us hugged, I was engulfed in the overing flowing love from Appa. "Take care of your mother for me", he strained in a low voice.

Just as he said the last word, I heard 5 gunshot. The defining silence was overwhelming as I got sprayed by red. 3 to the back, 2 to the shoulders.

"APPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He weakly pushed me of the building. I was crying, not from the pain, but because I knew that Appa was gone.

A day later I woke up in a hospital gown, what am I doing here?  My voice croaked as I searched the room. Eyeing the water on the bed side table, I reached for it, "Ap...pa?"

The sudden realization hit me as the sound of glass smashed. Tears escaped, if only I didnt force him to go with me to the amusment park.  

 Then we would'nt have met those gangsters, Appa, im sorry" . I know crying won't make a difference but I can't stop, because I know it's all my fault.

"Appa, I swear, I'll rid this world of all gangsters!" I cry and cry till the doctors are forced to sedate me.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"Ummmmaaaaa~ Do I have to meet Sam Chon's son?! I was in the middle of wathching Nemo!". I mean seriously, she literally dragged me into the car and excpects me not to say anyhting as if! I want my Nemo......

" Donghae since you'll be living with Sam Chon and his son, don't you agree that it's respectul to meet first?", asked Umma. Ugh, I when she's right. Sam Chon is the CEO of South Koreas largest branch of cafes and bakerys. I am seriously jelous, being surrounded by all that fluffiness. If it was me I'd stuff my face every time, I wonder how I'd look like as a chipmunk? "Umma? Don't I look cute as a chipmunk???"

"Hahahaha, Dongahe, you look cuter as the fishie you are~", laughing as she walked. Ah?! I thought I looked cute, oh well. As time went by I didn't even notice we arrived at the restaurant. Waaaa, im so nervous, It's best I just follow Umma. Umma led me to the outline of a handsome man. He had broad shoulders with platinum hair. I could smell his Armani cologne as if I was standing right next to him. I wonder what he looks like upfront!

"Ah, an nyung! I am Lee Donghae, lets get along!"   Whaaaaaattttttt!!!!!!!

He looked even better upfront~. He sported a black suit that fit his lean body. It nipped and tucked in all the right places, not that I was stareing or anything. 

He wore a casual v-neck black shirt inside that gave a nice view of his chest.

His eyes were intoxicating, as if I could stare at them forever, they were the most beautiful pair of brown eyes. And those lips, I imagined myself cleaning them for him. They were so pink and plump.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151336296573807&set=pb.195060668806.-2207520000.1366515577.&type=3&theater

Having a step-brother might not be so bad afterall~

 

 

Eunhyuk POV

, I shouldn't have come! This guy is 30 minutes late for gods sake! Does he not know how to read a clock, now im stuck with Ah Bu Ji and its so damn quiet. If this guy doesnt come in 5 minutes, I'll find him myself and sit hi sorry down. I heard he goes to SM too, he should know that im not to be feared with when angry. 

1 MINUTE...

 

2 MINUTE...

 

3 MINUTE...

 

4 MINUTE...

4 minutes and 45 seconds!

 

Ding dong deng~

He was here.

 

 

 

 

OMGOMGOMG i accidently deleted this so i had to type it all again and i didnt finish my homework~

Oh well, please read people of earth !!!!! :D

Ugh, sorry idk how to put the pictures so lets see if this works, wait, where you looking hyukjae oppa and donghae oppa, naughty~

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151581828275857&set=pb.323191145856.-2207520000.1366515821.&type=3&theater