Final

For (Y)Our Happiness.

Hyunseung stepped out from the building with heavy heart. He then go to Cube Cafe and having a cup of tea until he made up his mind.

"Hello,Hyuna. Can you come to our favourite cafe?" Hyunseung ask. Hyuna giggle.

"Okay. Oppa wait me there okaaay." She said cutely and hung up. 20 minutes or so,she is at in front of Hyunseung right now.

"Oppa,why?" Hyuna said as she never seen Hyunseung expression like this. Before this he is so calm and cheer. But today,he totally different.

"Don't you... feel bored... with me?" Hyunseung ask. Hyuna shook her head.

"Wae? You.. bored with me oppa?" Hyuna ask.

"Look,I don't wanna hurt you but... Yes.. You don't have time with me. You always hang out with Jihyun and other girls. While me,I am working to earn our live. But you,always go to have fun with your friends and forget me." Hyunseung said in hurt expression.

"But Oppa,I never." Hyuna said with tears in her eyes. It hurs him. But he have to do it. For their happiness.

"Mianhe. I bored with you. Yo have no fun at all. Look at you,fat,messy,not attractive at all. Better the in the club /slap/" A slap come accross Hyunseung's white cheek.

"After this whole year,you never care about my appearance. But why now? I love you with all my heart but you... I hate you Jang Hyunseung. Don't ever call me. Let's break up! We are over. You took everything in me. I hate you Jang Hyunseung!" Hyuna scream at throw their ring at Hyunseung's face. She then storm out of the door and went back home. Hyunseung cry himself.

"After this whole year just now I know. But why now? I love you with all my heart but I have to let you go. I love you Hyuna. I will not call you. But I will miss you. I don't want a break up. I don't want. I give everypart of my life in you. I love you Hyuna." Hyunseung mumble to himself. He put their ring in his pocket and walk away. He straight to home. When he arrive,Hyuna is ready to live the house. He stopped Hyuna.

"Where are you going?" Hyunseung ask.

"Wherever I want. As long not with you." Hyuna said and stepped out.

"I do this for our happiness. For your happiness." Hyunseung mumble watching Hyuna walk away until she dissappear from his sight. He cry again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"What happen to Hyuna Unnie and Hyunseung Oppa?" Sohyun ask Jihyun. "They just broke up. " Jihyun said.

"But why?" Sohyun ask. "Only me and Doojoon Oppa know. Just forget about it." Jihyun said. Sohyun nodded. They just watch Hyuna figure walk at the beach.

"I hate you Hyunseung. Why must you do this to me?" Hyuna ask and tears rolling down.

"Hyuna,move on already. He is not for you." Doojoon ask. Hyuna nodded and continue walking.

"This for your happiness that I help him. He knew you better." Doojoon said and a tears escaped his eyes. He wiped it off. He immediately calls Hyunseung.

"Hello. Seung~" He try to be happy.

"Yes. Why? She criedd again?" Hyunseung ask. He sound so weak right now.

"Uhm. It have been a week but she still like that." Doojoon said. Hyunseung let out small chuckle.

"I have arrange something for her. It is her dream. I want her to forget me." Hyunseung said.

"I know. Be strong okay." Doojoon said.

"Uhm." Just that Hyunseung can say then he hang up.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"How is he?" Jihyun ask.

"He sounds weaker. I scared Jihyunnie. W-What if.." He didn't manage to finsih it as Jihyun lock his mouth with her lips.

"He will be fine." Jihyun said to Doojoon. He nodded and pull Jihyun closer. He snuggle in Jihyun's neck.

"OPPPPPAAAA!" Hyuna scream. They stop cuddle and rush to Hyuna's room. Jihyun hug the crying Hyuna.

"Hyuna. Why what happen?" Jihyun ask.

"Hyunseung Oppa. I dream something bad of him."

"W-What you dream about?" Doojoon ask.

"H-he is lying on a bed. His body is attached to wire. And a screen shows a straight line. Then he left me with a smile. I try to hold him but he just walk away." Hyuna said between her tears. Jihyun persuade Hyuna until she fall asleep.

"She should know." Jihyun said. Doojoon shake his head. Jihyun sigh.

- - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Unnie!" Hyuna scream. She skip happily to Jihyun.

"Wae?"Jihyun ask.

"LOOK!" Hyuna showed her a letter.

'Congratulations! You are accepted in University of London!' Jihyun read the first sentence. She then hug with Hyuna.

"Congrats! When will you go?" Jihyun ask.

"The end of this month."Hyuna said and pouted. She then smile and went upstairs. Jihyun chuckle bitterly.

"So this is what he prepared for her." Jihyun said and continue cooking.

- - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"How are you doing?" Doojoon ask his friend.

"Much better." Yeah. Much better. Lies.

"How about her?" Hyunseung ask.

"Jihyun call me and she has got your present." Doojoon said.

"Make sure she go." Hyunseung said and cough several times.

"I will. Don't want to meet up with her?"

"No. It is for our happiness. I will feeling much better if I left her without saying goodbye." Hyunseung said.

"What did the doctor said?" Doojoon ask. Hyunseung clear his throat.

"I am recovering. I can go home soon."Hyunseung choke in his own words. Doojoon chuckle.

"Don't lie."

"Just consider I am fine." Hyunseung said and close his eyes.

"I afraid. Afraid you will left us. Don't you know,I have discuss everything with doctor.Much better,recovering,go home. Which home Hyunseung-ah. Which home?" Doojoon said and walk away.

"My real home Doojoon-ah."Hyunseung said and fall asleep.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Doojoon and Jihyun is watching TV while Hyuna is preparing herself.They will fly to London right away. Although Hyuna have another one week,but she decide to go early. As they are playing,Doojoon's phone ringing.

"Yoboseyoo?"Doojoon answer happily.

"Yoon Doojoon,Jang Hyunseung's cousin?" The person said. Doojoon smile faded away.

"I am. Why?"

"I hope you can come to hospital right now. He is critical. Moreover,he fell at toilet just now. His nose is bleeding non stop." The person said. Doojoon hang up.

"Let's go to hospital right now Jihyunnie." Doojoon said and drag his wife and friend to his car.

"Why we go to hospital?" Hyuna ask.

"He is critical right now." Doojoon said and wipe away his tears. Jihyun too cry harder. Hyuna just let them be.

They straight to Hyunseung's ward. Hyuna's face turn pale when saw the name at the door.

'Jang Hyunseung'

Jihyun look at Hyuna. She nod. Hyuna follow her. A tears fell from that sparkling eyes when saw the doe eyed boy is lying weakly on the bed. The same of her dreams. Wires attached to his  body. Doojoon hold his cold hand.

"Seung,we are here." Doojoon whisper. Hyunseung open his eyes and smile weakly. He then tilt his head and saw Hyuna. She try to smile.

"Hyuna." He calls her weakly. Hyuna walk towards him and hug him.

"What the hell are you doing?" Hyuna ask her.

"Hugging you." Hyunseung pull her closer.

"Why you didn't tell me? Why?" Hyuna ask. "Because I love you. Hyuna,my lung cancer is at stage three already. It is too late to do treatment. I living here is for no use." Hyunseung said and chuckle. Hyuna kiss him on the lips.

"You man,promise me don't ever leave me." Hyuna said.

"I will. I am here right?" Hyunseung said and put his hand at Hyuna's heart. Hyuna smile.

"I will leave you two." Doojoon said and walk away with Jihyun.

"Doo,thanks for everything" Hyunseung said. Doojoon nodded and walk away. Hyunseung sit and Hyuna sit on his lap.

He then pull out a ring. "Can you wear it and never open it?" Hyunseung ask.Hyuna nodded. He slip that ring at the finger.

"You look beautiful." Hyunseung said. How he knows when his sight is getting blurry.

"You look charming." Hyuna said. Yes,he look charming right now. How they miss each other warmth. How they miss each other lips.

"Can you sing for me?" Hyuna ask. Hyunseung nod.

"Cuz i can’t see you no more
Cryin’ cryin’ cryin’

Oh! Baby listen to me majimag han beon-man
Amugeot-do hal su eom-neun narankeoral-jiman
Ireohke nan yeo-giseo majimang norael bu-lleo to you baby

(nae du nun wiiro) nae-ge nameun sang-cheo nan eotteo-khae
(heureuneun nae ape nun-mu-reun) neo do-rawah jul sun eom-nni

You’re my baby don’t go away *Hyuna cry*
Nae ma-eumso-ge nameun neoinde
Neol mannan i jarie igoseseo
Ajikdo neomaneul nan gidaryeo

Cuz i can’t see you no more
Cryin’ cryin’ cryin’

Karosu gi-reul keoddeon geuttaero do-ra-ga
Amugeot-do mollat-deon nan haengbo-khaesseot-jiman
Ije-neun honja keonneun i gi-re namkyeojin geon neo eom-neun na

(nae du nun wiiro) nae-ge nameun sang-cheo nan eotteo-khae
(heureuneun nae ape nun-mu-reun) tashi nae-ge do-rawah jul sun eom-nni

You’re my baby don’t go away
Nae ma-eumso-ge nameun neoinde
Neol mannan i jarie igoseseo
Ajikdo neomaneul nan gidaryeo

Cuz i can’t see you no more
Cryin’ cryin’ cryin’

Majimag i sunkan-mankeumeun majimag i harumankeumeun
Apeuji anhke tto seulpeuji anhke tonight
Cuz i can’t see you no more cuz i can’t see you no more
Baby you’re breagin my, baby you’re breagin’ my heart

You’re my baby.. Don’t go away
Neon nae-ge tashin oji anh-jiman
Neol mannan i jarie igoseseo
Ajikdo neomaneul nan gidaryeo

Cuz i can’t see you no more
Cryin’ cryin’ cryin’

Baby you’re breagin’my heart ca-use i can’t see you no more"
Hyunseung finish singing. He breath uneven.

"Oppa,don't go."

"I will not. Hyuna,I felt tired and sleepy."

"Oppa,please don't. I will call doctor right now." Hyuna said and about to leave. Hyunseung shake his head and kiss her passionately.

"That's enough. Let's stay like this for awhile." Hyunseung said.

"I love you so much that actually I want to leave you without telling you goodbye. Promise me that you will achieve your dream without me." Hyunseung said and held out his pinky finger. Hyuna take it. They hug for the last time. Hyuna felt a weight at her body.

She felt nothing....

Hyunseung....

Didn't move...

He...

Is gone......


BGM-Heo Young Saeng~Crying
 

End.