NO WAY?!!?

Curiosity Made It Happen?!?

 

(Seora's POV)

 

“Seora~!!!” someone yelled, I don’t have to look up in order to know who it is.. that is no other than my roommate. “Guess what!!” she continued to yell, yet I'm only RIGHT NEXT TO HER!

“Wae?” I asked her. “Guess~!” she said clinging on my arm trying to be cute. Don’t get me wrong I don’t hate her; I mean she IS my best friend. It’s just really weird for her to be all cutesy… shes usually well how I'm acting right now! “Hyesu, I have no clue?!” I told her, she pouted. Ahaha she looks so awkward doing that!

“Aigoo, Kyeopta. Bwoh???” I said pinching her cheeks, she automatically pushes my hands away.

“Yah! Don’t do that”. Yes! THAT is my best friend for you. I chuckled a bit, “Yah! Don’t laugh at me!” she continued to yell. At least she's back to her usual character “What did you want to tell me?” I asked her.

She glared at me. “I told you to guess!” she said, I think fumes are visible right now. Aishh she has a bit of a short temper… but just a bit “Umm I really don’t know, I give up!” I said. “We have new neighbors!” she yelled!

“Bwoh?! Really?! How do you know? Did you see them!?” I asked her, more curious now. “No. But! I did see the movers putting things into the apartment next door!” she said.

Wow how exciting! Okay so you must be thinking ‘Oh what’s so exciting about new neighbors’ well to inform you. It is extremely rare for that to happen because this area isn’t really the nicest of neighborhoods, so not many people choose to stay here. “We should go introduce ourselves” she continued “Yah! What’s with you so out of character? It’s weird” I finally asked looking at her confused. She stared at me and finally relaxed “Aishh FINE! You caught me..” she said. I stared at her even more confused “So I heard the crazy ahjumma downstairs saying that the new neighbors are young men!” she practically squealed.

I see, aishh this girl and guys.. I guess she HAS been deprived for a while.. “So you didn’t actually see them?! Nor the movers?! You just listened to the crazy ahjumma?” I questioned and she just nodded continuously “Yes yes!” she said.

“Yah! Pabo? I know you’re usually the sensible one here but since there ARE guys involved I guess I’ll have to spell it out for you then” I told her. She looked at me in anticipation “Your going to believe the crazy ahjumma? Doesn’t she also believe that people live in our basement and that during the night things come alive?!” I said and automatically regretted it. Her face looked like her life had shattered away as she threw herself on the floor. I kneeled next to her and patted her back “There there… maybe this ONE time, she's actually right! Maybe! There are a BUNCH of cuties living next to us” I said trying to erase what I said earlier. She suddenly jumped up “I KNOW RIGHT! That would be awesome!” and walked out of the room.

 

~~~That Night~~~

“Yah! Come on!!” she yelled as she aggressively pulled me out of the house. “No no, why don’t you go alone?!” I begged. She began to glare at me “Aish! Why do you have to be so shy?! What if the man that will one day be your husband is right behind that door!” she said pointing at the apartment next to us. “ Who cares?!” I told her.
“ Seora!! I CARE! Do you think I want my best friend to die alone?! Do you think I’ll be happy that way?! Please~ Do it for me~” she said.. and with those last words, I was sold. I have a weakness for those words when it comes from someone I really care about, it can be a weakness at times like these… “FINE!” I said. She just smiled in victory as we now stood in front of the apartment door

*KNOCK KNOCK*

“……”

Nothing? “Oh well! No ones home!” I said with a huge smile plastered on my face. Not that I DON’T want to meet a really cute guy but I believe in fate, is that weird?! “Not so fast” she said grabbing my arm keeping me from getting home, Noooo so close! “Lets try the door bell too!” she said.

 

*DING DONG*

 

Darn! I thought she didn’t even notice it, that’s why she knocked in the first place.. she tends to go blind while she's determined. Pfft and when did she become my mother trying to marry me off?! “YAH! Are you talking bad about me in your mind?!” she said startling me, “EH? No! Pfft why would you think that?! Ehh look at the time! No one is answering. I guess no ones home. Let’s go!” I said running into our own apartment. I hate when she does that! Freaks me out! Sometimes I wonder if we’re really twins?!? I mean how can people read each others mind without having some sort of crazy connection?!
“ Seora! Why did you run away? Hmm seems like you WERE talking about me!” she said. “Ahaha nooooo! It was really hot outside! I came to get a glass of ice tea!” I told her quickly grabbing a glass. Ahah people might think I'm terrified of her and think I shouldn't be her friend, but I'm not; I'm just easier going than her. I try to be... I don’t like going crazy.. and Hyesu helps me with that. She glared at me “I see you glaring. Your taking your anger out on me because you couldn’t see the cuties~ ahaha” I chuckled a bit.
She stayed quiet, is she really THAT mad?! “Yah Hyesu, we’ll try again tomorrow ok!” I told her and she automatically lifted her head up with glee “OK!” Ahah that faker! I guess I tend to be too soft on this chick! “Yes, now get ready for bed! We have to go to work tomorrow. Can’t be late again!” I said. She nodded “Yes MOTHER!” she said as she walked into the bathroom and I laid in bed.

 

“Good night~” she said turning off the lights and walking towards her bed on the other side of the room. “Nighty night!” I told her closing my eyes.

*Crickle crippp*

My eyes open wide did I hear something? Nahh I'm sure its nothing. I started to close my eyes again

*Mouuuullll brabble*

OK! That definitely WAS something, I quickly jumped out of my bed and flew towards Hyesu’s bed ninja style! “H-hyesu.. did you hear that?” I asked her. “No” she said, ehh was it just my mind playing with me? I tend to be scared of the dark so maybe it is my mind!

 

*Hahah muahah*

“OK! NO you heard that right!” I said and she jumped turning towards me nodding. “H-hyesu, d-do you think the crazy ahjumma was r-right?!” I stuttered. “About what?” she asked. “Maybe things ARE coming alive at night” I said. After that we just hugged through out the night too scared to fall asleep.

 

~~~The Next Morning~~~

 

Uggh my head is killing me! When did we finally get to bed? I look at the clock “OMG! HYESU! We’re late!!!” I said practically throwing her out of the bed! “WHAT! I'm trying to sleep here!!” she screamed ready to strangle me “Su! We’re LATE!” I said and she suddenly threw herself in the closet and then jumped right out. “Why didn’t you say so earlier? Lets go!” she said while grabbing my hand and running out of the apartment.

 

We ran straight into our job “W-We’re here!” we screamed catching our breathes. Our boss was glaring at us and signaled us to his office, we nodded and quickly followed. “You two are late AGAIN! And you also disrupt the customers when you get here-“ he began to scream at us, he doesn’t like us. He makes it sound like we’re bad employees but he just doesn’t like me because I'm friends with Hyesu and I defend her and he doesn’t like Hyesu because she didn’t want to date his son, and insulted him when she rejected him because he threatened our jobs. Yeah he's a jerk but we need this job! It's been difficult to find a job that takes us both… cause well Hyesu can’t work alone.. she might kill someone! “I'm sorry sir” I told him. Hyesu grabbed my arm and shook her head telling me not to me polite with him but we can’t lose this job.
“Sorry?! Haven’t you heard that it doesn’t solve everything?! You two are so ungrateful! I could have thrown you out in the streets months ago! You two are fired! I'm sick of seeing your faces” he yelled.

Ok Seora, breath in, breath out. I turn and I see Hyesu blow up “LOOK OLD MAN! We’re fired? Ok fine thanks! I wish you had done that months ago. You think our faces are hard to handle?! Do you NOT own a mirror?! That’s why we barely get customers because you’re nauseating! And so is your son! That’s why no one wants to date him! They don’t want ugly genes in their family! And you know what else-!” I quickly grabbed Hyesu and covered dragging her out.

 

“YAH! Why did you stop me?! I was about to swing at him too!” she began to yell at me. I just glared at her and kept walking, “ Seora? Why are you mad at me?!” she asked. I sighed, “Su, you know I would have loved to tell him off too. But-“ she cut me off “Yeah yeah I know. You don’t like showing your anger. I don’t like seeing it either!” she said. She cut me off… but at least she understands. “Lets go home I'm tired” she said and I just attached myself to her.

 

~~~That Night~~~

“Su~ What are we gonna do about paying rent?!” I asked her she just sat on her bed thinking. “UGHHH! This is all the stupid noises fault!” she said. I agreed with her “Maybe we should buy a nightlight or something...” I suggested and she looked at me like ‘what are we 5’ look but then agreed. Ahaha two 21 year olds using nightlights! We’re such kids! “Su, can I sleep with you tonight again.. just in case…” I asked her and she quickly lifted up the covers so I could jump in. She slowly started to drift off into sleep when we heard it..

 

*Muahah jfhksfsld*

 

Oh no… NOT again! I tried to hide under the covers

 

*Muah hahahhaha*

 

“Su doesn’t it sound like their laughing at us?!” I asked her, “Yeahh, maybe it ghosts?!” she said. Yeahh maybe…

 

*AHAHAHAHHAHA*

 

Okay no. That definetly sounded like a laugh?! I quickly sat up on the bed “Su.. I don’t think it 's ghosts…” she sat up and looked at me confused. I quickly got up and the lights.

 

*AHAHAHA HAHAHAH HAHAHHA*

 

We heard again “It sounds like its coming from the bathroom?!” Su said. We both walked towards the bathroom “I don’t see anything?!” I said and then we heard it again...

 

*Ahaha HAHAHAHA heheheheheh Stop ittt! Ahahah*

 

=.= we feel stupid.. it was coming from next door! “YAH! It was our neighbors?!” Su said about to blow up. “YAH! I don’t care if they are cuties! I'm gonna strangle them all!!” she said trying to get out of the apartment. I quickly held on to her “You can’t go off killing people! I don’t have money for a lawyer or bail! So chill” I told her. She walked into the bathroom and glared at the wall, YEAH! Because it’s the walls fault! “Ugghh if I get my hands on them I’ll just-” BAM! She said as she puched THROUGH the wall?!
“YAH! You broke the wall!” I yelled at her! She looked at the hole she made and quickly panicked “Oh no! How are we going to pay for this?!” she said. Aishh this girl “ Seroa!”  She said, I look at her and she's staring through the hole “ Bwoh?! ” I asked. She motioned for me to get closer, “What?” I asked again. She looked up “I think we can see next door..” she said. Pfft YEAH RIGHT! “Su.. your not THAT-“ BANG I was interrupted by a slam. Then the dark hole suddenly turned brighter…

 

“Yahh yahh why is everyone coming into the bathroom with me?!” said a guys voice. Su and I looked at each other… no way?! “Aww Baroo we just want to take a shower with you! It saves water that way!” a cute voice said that. Baro? Baro? Hmm why does that sound familiar?! “All of you?! NO WAY! It would be too crowded!” this ‘Baro’ said They all started to whine and started STRIPPING! O.O Should we stop looking?!...

“YAH! Stop stripping! I said no! YAH! I’ll only shower with Gongchan!” he said throwing their clothes at them. Gongchan?!.... Hmmm “Su doesn’t Baro and Gongchan sound familiar?!” I whispered to her she thought for a moment and nodded “Dongwoo hyung~, YAH CNU!” we heard them yell. Soon a half guy walks in “YAH! Don’t be informal!!” CNU yelled hitting the boy with a towel. NO WAY! NO WAY! “Su! Su! Are you seeing what I'm seeing?!” she was frozen. I shook her and checked her pulse to make sure she was still alive. “Su?!” she slowly turned her head and nodded. OMG! B1A4 ARE OUR NEW NEIGHBORS?! OMFG?!!?!? We’re looking at them almost !!!!! *-*

 


To my patient readers! I <3 YOU ALL! 

Thank you for being patient with me and i'll really try hard to update a regularly as possible xD