1

The Letters

 

Hyukjae

I unlocked my locker. Like usual, there will be a cute blue letter in my locker. I put it back after done reading the content. I have received the letter since last year.

“Hyuk!”

I turned. “oh, hi Hae”

“What did you read just now?” Donghae lean closer to me.

I pushed him. “Such a busy body” I rolled my eyes.

“That’s hurt!” He whined.

“Really? You’re like a girl you know. I just push you lightly.”

“Hmph! I’m not a girl” He stomped his feet. Donghae opened his locker which is next to mine, took a few of books and then leave me.

“Yah! No goodbye?!” I yelled. Aishhh, this boy. He is a pure boy for God’s sake! How come a guy with handsome face like him can be this girly. I seriously want to his jean and take a look at his lower part. I’m not that ert, but want to make sure that Donghae is a guy.

***

I opened the class door and walk slowly to my table, WHICH IS NEXT TO THE LEE-GIRLY-DONGHAE.

“Hae, are you still mad at me?”

No answer. How dare you ignore me? I feel guilty for saying he is a girl.

“Donghae”

Still no answer. I sigh. As I sat down, the teacher walk in.

15 minute have pass. I reached out my hand and write ‘Sorry’ on Donghae’s textbook. He look at it and frowned. Donghae took a pencil and wrote something on my book.

Buy me candies then I’ll forgive you’ what? Pfffttt, cute. I lean closer to him and whisper “Okay.” I feel like the burden on my shoulders gone when he smiled.

His hand dances on my book as he wrote something.

I look at my book and smiled.

Hyukjae jjang!’

***

“Hyukkie, I wanna go to my locker first. Wait for me okay?” He gave me a flying kiss and left me. Okay let me tell you again, he gave me a flying kiss and left me. That flying kiss part! Oh God.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Donghae opened his locker and put all his books. Then, something caught his attention. There’s a small blue-coloured paper pasted on his locker door.

The simple letter only has one word written on it – I

He unconsciously pout. Only I? He taught.

He folds the paper and closed the locker.

He walked sowly towards the canteen, where Hyukjae has wait for him.

 

So, how was the chapter? Okay?