I’m sorry and I will never hurt you

Never forget me

************************************************************

Read this before you start reading

*purple is for Hara

*Blue is for Yunho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKAnYWNnYW8 <-- listen to this while reading this C:

************************************************************

(Hana’s POV)

            I walked into the baby room with my 6 month baby girl. “Cha, let’s go to sleep shall we? Mommy is pretty tired.” I talked to my baby and she giggled to my voice. I smiled to myself as I kept her on the bed.

            Jung Jieun, she represents no one but her daddy. Jung Yunho, the person who I had to marry not with love but it was an arranged marriage. I sighed as I walked towards the baby closet, to take her pajamas.  

            I put it on her and took her into my arms and sang a lullaby Yunho used to sing when he get bored. “Sorry baby girl. Daddy loves you a lot but still he is very busy. He can never be angry with you. You’re his baby princess girl.” I whispered to her as I kissed her on the forehead.

            I didn’t want her to sleep alone so I took her to our room and I kept her on the bed. I took my phone and put it onto ringtone and laid myself next to her. Not any longer I fell asleep next to her while I cuddled her.

 

(Yunho’s POV)

            “Hyung, aren’t you going home?” Minhyuk asked me and as I kept on going through the papers Shin Hye gave me. “Hhm, I need to finish this before tomorrow.” I replied to him while continuing to go through the papers. I heard Minhyuk sighing loudly.

            All of a sudden he grabbed the papers from my hand. I looked at him giving my ‘What the hell?’ look. “Hyung, you’ve a family to look after. Please go home. I’ll take care of these.” Minhyuk said to me as he made me stood up from the chair.

            I sighed as I stood up from the chair. I grabbed my coat and walked out of the office. I walked towards the elevator and pressed the ‘G’ button to go downstairs. I grabbed my car keys from my pockets and walked towards the parking lawn.

            I slipped into the driving seat and started the car. ‘She doesn’t love me even. And I have been so rude to her. She isn’t important for me anymore.’ I thought as I drove the car to my house.

            Since my house wasn’t far from home it didn’t take that long for me to drive it home. I stepped out of the car and walked towards the house. I wrote the pin and I walked into the house. “I’m home.” I said to the empty house and I was welcomed by the silence.

            ‘Maybe she is asleep.’ I thought as I walked towards the staircase. I walked towards our room and opened it slowly not to make any noise. I saw two angels sleeping peacefully. I saw Hana cuddling with our baby girl. Yea, that’s right. Our baby girl.

            I walked towards the bed and sat next to the baby girl. I took her into my arms and gave a kiss on her forehead. I looked at Hana and smiled to myself. ‘Little Jieun’s sleeping habit is just like her mommy.’ I thought as I let out a small chuckle. I stood up and heard Hara speaking.

            “Please, Yunho ah. Don’t take her away from me. Please don’t.” I heard mumbling in her sleep and saw a tear falling from her eyes. I looked at her in surprise. I sat next to her and kept the baby next to her. I wiped the tears and gave a kiss on her forehead.

            She opened her eyes slowly. She sat on the bed and I looked away. “Sorry.” I mumbled and it made her look away from me. I stood up and took Jieun into my hands. “Where are you going?” she asked me quietly. I turned towards her and smiled at her warmly. “To her room.” I replied to her and walked out of the room.

            I kept the sleeping baby on her bed and a book caught my eyes. It was on a small table. I took it and opened to the first page.

            Dear baby

            Mommy is so excited. I can’t wait to see you baby. Daddy doesn’t know about you yet. But I know he will be really happy to know about it. Even mommy is so excited. Baby I love you so much.

            I flipped the pages and saw an ultra scan picture. It was the picture she was trying to show me but I ignored her.

(Flashback started)

            “Please, just once Yunho ah.” She kept on making me annoy her. “When I say I don’t want to just stop it okay?” I cried out at her but she kept on nagging me.

            I got so mad at her and pushed her and she fell onto the ground. A vase nearby fell next to her and it hurted her neck. She kept on crying and was touching her stomach. ‘Is she pregnant?’ I thought and I heard my grandmother’s screaming.

            “YAH JUNG YUNHO. WHAT DID YOU DO?” grandma screamed and ran towards her. “Call an ambulance Ms. Lim.” Grandma cried out and I looked at them surprised.

(Flashback ended)

            Dear baby

            Finally mommy knew which gender you’re. Mommy is so happy to know that you’re girl. Finally you’ll be daddy’s little princess. Mommy can’t wait to see you soon.

            Finally a tear fell onto the book. I closed the book and hugged it close to me. I looked at the sleeping little princess of mine. “I’m sorry my little princess. Daddy had been ignoring you.” I whispered as I caressed her hair.

 

(Hana’s POV)

            I hid behind the door and saw him caressing our daughter. I couldn’t hold it in anymore. I walked into the room and stood beside him. I kept my hand on his shoulder and it made me smile.

            “Hana ah.” He whispered and it made me smile. I never smiled in my entire married life. He made me smile and no one can ever make me smile. “Yunho ah, I’m sure our-” he cut my words by kissing me. Not just any kiss. It was a kiss I will always perish forever.

            Slowly I pulled away from him. He hugged me and cried on my shoulder. “Hana ah, I’m sorry for being a bad husband. I’m sorry for being a bad father. I’m sor-” I pulled away from him and put one of my fingers on his mouth.

            “Don’t. Don’t be sorry. I waited for this day for a long time. Thank you so much Yunho ah.” I replied to him as I hugged him. I laid my head on his chest. I smiled as he hugged me back. I can never forget him. It’s because I love him a love.

            He is someone I loved for real but we both were in an arranged marriage. “Never forget me.” he whispered near my ears. “I can never forget you.” I whispered back and it made me smile. We both kept on staring at our little princess and walked out of the room.

 

************************************************************

Enjoy reading since it is a one shot

It is more like a trailer of Fallen

But i hope you enjoy this little chapter eve

Comment subscribe and upvote okay?

I would really appreciate the comments

Plus i won't bite.. Promise.. C:

thank you for my first 3 subscribers

QueenB_doll zaty5776* SHAWOLBANA21* 

Hope you enjoyed reading the story

leave a comment C:

************************************************************