◕ Under the Dancing Spell { Part 1 }

{ My • Fantasy • World } apply: o p e n

[ Listen while reading?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPbk_DoVIVI ]

 

two-shot for { chloelovesjh }
❤ your name- { Kim Chloe }
❤ written by {
marshieeunni }

 

 

{ CHLOE'S POV }

 

"BEEP BEEP BEEP!" I woke up, and turned off my alarm clock. I rubbed my eyes. Jeez. I'm so tired.. I thought to myself. I looked up at the alarm clock to see what time it was. SHIZZLEPOP. I'm late for my dance class! "AIGOO!" I ran to my closet to get changed into a comfy gray t-shirt and jeans. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and put my hair up in a ponytail really quick. I grabbed the house keys and practically flew out my house with one shoe on, the other in my left hand. "WHY AM I ALWAYS SUCH A MESS". I grumbled. 

After what seemed like eight minutes later, I arrived at the dance studio. I rushed in, when all of a sudden it seemed like everyone was staring at me. EVERYONE. I bowed, "Miahne Sunbae-deul.." Gosh. This is embarassing. Some sunbaes even chuckled while some girls were rolling their eyes, glaring at me.

"It's alright. Are you a new edition for our dance class?" A handsome man with short, black hair, stepped up to me smiling.

Some girls gasped. I looked at him, suspiciously. "Hmm. Neh, I am." I nodded.

He smiled his charming smile again, "Then why don't you introduce yourself right now, infront of the whole dance crew?"

I gulped. Aish. They all already think I'm a crazy lunatic.. Oh well. I shall prove them wrong! I thought. "Annyeonghaseyo yorobun. Kim Chloe- imnida!" I bowed, smiling.

Some people clapped and cheered, "Welcome to the family, Chloe-ah!" While others were watching me with a suspicious eye.

"Alright everyone, break time's over, let's start a new, easy dance, sing Chloe is new." The handsome guy said. Some people groaned.

I smiled. He is pretty nice..

"But, Kikwang Oppa! What are we going to do with out other dance? It wouldn't be fair if we stopped that one all of a sudden for the newbie." One of the girls that glared at me earlier said. Psh. Newbie? .. I'll show her something.

I interrupted before the handsome guy, Kikwang, could say anything. "Hmm. Yeah, Kikwang-sshi. I think she's right. How about.. we do a dance off instead? Just for fun, since I AM the newbie.." I smiled, while deserving another glare from the snob.

He smiled. "That's a great idea, Chloe!"

"Thanks." I smiled back, but she interrupted. 

"I CALL GOING FIRST." She snorted with cockiness.

"Okay, Na Eun, the floor is yours." So that's her name.

Everyone sat down and watched.

When she started dancing, with her selected song, to be honest, I wasn't surprised.


Na Eun's performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuiV1Jvsepw

After she finished, everyone clapped. She flipped her hair, and walked to sit on one of the benches. "How about you go next, Kikwangie Oppa!" She said in her supposedly 'aegyo' voice. 

"Alright, I'll go." He smiled. "Wish me luck, Chloe," He whispered before walking up to the front.

Ehhhh? Me? I brushed off this weird feeling that got into me, and watched him as he started dancing.

Kikwang's performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdonFO3We0M&feature=related

When he finished dancing, all the girls squealed as all the guys were wooting. I found myself smiling, and clapping.

He walked over towards me. "You wanna go and dance for us now?" He had a really cute smile, now that I think of it. "Sure.." I walked up to the front of the room. All eyes on me. I took a breath, then started.

My performance: (All clustered into one) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP_8rRyTOjs&feature=related; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v-J1F_-ZrJN5I&feature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TspmU90Txh4 

After I finished, the room was silent. Then, all of a sudden, everyone clapped, and the guys wooted, and they all had amazed faces. "WOW! YOU ARE AMAZING, CHLOE!" There was an echo in the room that kept saying that. I looked over at Na Eun, as she gave me her deadliest glare, and stormed out of the room. I walked back to my seat, when Kikwang approached me. "Chloe.. that was amazing.." He gave me such a sincere smile that I could seriously melt like RIGHT in front of him. 

"Gomawo." I gave him my eye smile, as he chuckled.

I looked at my watch. "Omo~ It's getting late, I have to go home.." I then ran away to the locker room, where someone put my stuff. I grabbed everything, and started running out the door's entrance. All of a sudden, I bumped into somebody, and fell right on top of them with an 'oof'. That's when I realized. I was kissing someone. To make matters even worse.. I was kissing... Kikwang. I got up quickly, and helped him up too. "Ah! Miahne." God, I'm so embarassed.. 

His face was a little red. "N-Nah.. I'm alright, are you okay?"

Did he just stutter? I blinked. "Yeah, I'm fine.." 

Insertawkwardpause here.

"Err.. I have to go now.. See you tomorrow!" I ran all the way home with my heart thumping hard. "I can't wait until tomorrow.." I squealed quietly.



{ KIKWANG'S POV }

I-I kissed her... I thought as I looked at the stars. "Goodnight, Chloe." I whispered, as I drifted off to sleep.

 

TO BE CONTINUED...