Tell me that you hate me

You're Not a Bad Girl

tell me that you hate me
                  so that letting you go is a bit easier..

The noises made by the soldiers could be heard plus the screams coming from the frightened villagers.A war had happened between the two villages.The villagers were trying to rescue themselves by looking for a place to hide.But between the chaos,there was a lady waiting for her only love.

"Min, run for your safety!" her family member said but she refused. 

"No, not until I found him." 

"But it's dangerous !" her brother said and grabbed her hand.She struggled and pushed him away. She stared at him,determined, before she ran away to find her fiance.

She ran between the crowd and headed to one of the soldiers. She knew him so well.She hugged from his back and he turned to look.

"Min, what are you doing here? Go find a place to hide ! It's not safe." her fiance, KyoungJae told her.She shook her head as her tears started to flow down her cheeks.She somehow didn't believe what he had told her.He wanted to break up with her.

"I don't want to. Please, say that you still love me." 

"Min, I've told you. We're nothing now. Just .. leave me." KyoungJae said and he brought her away from the scene.They hid behind a house and he let go of her arms.

"Eli, please. Don't leave me." she begged as she held his right arm. 

"Min ! Don't you understand ? Just leave me, don't act like you still love me." he let out his feelings and he watched her as she cried.

Deep in his heart, he still loved her. But with the condition of the village, he was scared that he couldn't take care of her. He was frightened. He didn't want to hurt her, because he loved her.He had to cancel their wedding,because he loved her.He wanted her to find a better guy, because he loved her! He didn't  want to let her go but he just had to.He did it in the name of their love.

"But I still love you ! I really am." she sobbed. 

"KyoungJae ! Where are you ? We need help here !" one of the soldiers shouted and Eli looked at her.

"Min, erase me. Forget me. That's all I want." he said and he ran out to fight for their village. Min,who was still stubborn ran after him. Eli realized her who was following him and he looked at her.

"What else do you want , Min?!" he shouted and she stopped her steps about two metres from him.

"Please answer me, " she said as she wiped her tears with her palms.Eli stepped forward and Min looked up to see his face.

"Am I .. a bad girl that you want to leave me?" she asked.There was a silence until Eli pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back.

"No. You're not a bad girl but," 

"it was me."

BANG !

A bullet went through her tiny body and she gasped.Eli looked at his mate,nodding at him as if his friend knew what they had planned before.Tears started to stream down from his eyes and dropped on her neck.

"I'm sorry,Min. But you have to understand me.I'm bad,"

"Meet you in other world , sunshine." he spoke and without realizing, Min was smiling.

" I .. hate .. you, Kyoung J-Jae." she said and she let out her last breath in his arms. Eli closed his eyes and let out all his tears as he put her down on the ground.

"Thanks for hating me," he said and kissed her cold forehead.He stood and pulled the trigger of his rifle as he aimed it to the enemies.The war went on and on.Blood of the brave soldiers scattered on the ground.A lot of them had died and he still fought for the sake of the village.

But most importantly is, he did it in the name of his eternal love.

Image

I'm bad for leaving you
                  who is begging.

 

 AUTHOR'S NOTE  
Hello ! I've finally post it, did you like it? At first I thought I want to write a drabble but as I go on, it's not a drabble anymore. haha. I don't think it's a one shot either. So, I will call it a short story . I don't know if my story fit the lyrics of Bad (Nappeuda) by UKISS 
 I don't think my story make sense though. haha Anyway, thanks for reading guys ! 

» layout credit