just one day to love you??? O_o

-3 days 2 nights-

 

They really hate each other since two of them date same girl but they meet again in airplane, sited beside each other and need to stay together about 7-9hours in business class.

“Errr why you need to follow me?” jongsuk’s asking Woobin with annoying voice.

Woobin turn his face to facing Jungsuk,”What did you say? Followed you? Hello~ who want to follow you? Ah?” Woobin shook his head, jungsuk roll his eyes.

“Aisshh~ you are so annoying” said jongsuk pull his blankets and ready to sleep.

“Err he is so girly, ehmmm no wonder she want other guy” Woobin’s said while also pull his blankets…When jongsuk heard woobin’s said is really make he lost his temper.

“Who are you to say I’m girly and not good for her? Ah?” angry jongsuk, woobin get shock with him.

“Wow! Are you mad? At me? Ehmmm~” woobin make jongsuk’s angry more hotter but jongsuk just turn to his left so he didn’t face to face woobin anymore…woobin also turn place to opposite side…both of them snoring so loud makes other passengers feel uncomfortable, hahaha!.

 When they arrived, their feel so thankful they no need to see each other anymore…but is not to long as their hopes, they meet again in same hotel.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???” Jongsuk’s scream their eyes going big to see each other again.

”YOU TOO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???” Woobin’s asked.

“WHY YOU WANT TO KNOW?” Jongsuk’s asking woobin.

“You asked me first, okay?” said woobin make jongsuk pouting…Woobin think jongsuk look cute when he’s do that.

“Ahhh what I’m thinking now” Woobin said in his heart.

“I want one VIP room” Jongsuk say to the registration counter.

“Me too! One VIP room for me too please” said Woobin in clam, jongsuk watching him annoyingly.

“Sorry sir we just only have one VIP room, just only one leave sir, we are so sorry” said the staff.

“WHAT??????” Woobin and jongsuk said at same time.

“Yes sir, we are really sorry about this” the staff bow her head to them.

 “Is okay I still want it” jongsuk’s said who looking at woobin right now.

“I still want it too” woobin’s said back to him.

“Okay sir, so who want to pay for this room?” asked the staff.

  “ME!” their said at same time again…then they realize, both of them rolled their eyes.

“But we just only can accept one payer for this” the staff’s saying to them…Jongsuk looking other place so woobin decide to pay it under his name.  

“Is okay I will pay it” said woobin keep looking at jongsuk all this time.

“Okay sir, give me you ID card and credit card” smile the staff.

When they on the way to their room, “I will pay you later” jongsuk’s said…”nahhh~ is okay! Not a big problem to me” said woobin without looking at jongsuk.

“I don’t care I still want to pay it” said jongsuk.

“Okay, is up to you” woobin smile to jongsuk while his hand ready to open the door...When they see the room they realize these only one bed and it’s was king size bed.

“Nooooooooooo~~~~ I don’t sleep with you!” jongsuk’s screamed.

“Yaaa~ shut up! Who wanna sleep with you, but I still don’t care I still want to sleep in bed” said woobin who laying on bed now and take rest, close his eyes, jongsuk saw it then he’s also do the same thing , laying in the bed.

“Aisshhh go away” jongsuk pushing woobin…”HEY! Don’t try to push me, it’ll not work” woobin’s said to jongsuk while holding tightly to bed.

After few minute fights in bed, woobin give up and leave jongsuk, jongsuk smile happily...” But I still want to sleep here tonight” said woobin while looking at jongsuk’s eyes closely, Jongsuk blinking realizes woobin so close with him.

 When the night has come now is time to sleep, how awkward two rivals sleep in same bed.

“Don’t try to hug me” said jongsuk, is shocking woobin when hear that words…”wait???? Are you think I’m crazy?” asked woobin.

“Yup! You’re keep look at me today, since we’re in same room…is a bit spooky, you know?” jongsuk’s reply….Then Woobin’s just laughed. “I keep looking at you cause I think you’re cute” Woobin’s said while smile at him.

 0_0 “what did you say?” jongsuk’s shocked… “hahaha! I just kidding don’t worry , you’re not my type” jongsuk make poker face when woobin’s said, Woobin’s smile cutely to jongsuk but what woobin’s said it was true from his heart… jongsuk start think that Woobin’s smile is really sweet and cute but woobin’s words make him more scared to woobin.

While they sleep Woobin’s hand automatically around Jongsuk’s waist and Jongsuk just smile while hold Woobin’s hands in his sleeping.

But in next day >

In morning sun light, Woobin’s wake-up and open his rubbed eyes then feel sometime heavy on his chest and he’s look at it then it was Jongsuk sleep on his chest while hugging him like teddy bear, Woobin can’t help but smile but now he’s don’t know how to wake-up jongsuk.  

So Woobin pull a bit of Jongsuk’s hair to make him feel uncomfortable, jongsuk make a sound “Hmmmhhh~” and he’s open his eyes and he’s saw Woobin big smile in front his face, before woobin wake-up jongsuk , he take some picture to proof that jongsuk hugged him first,not him try to hug jongsuk.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU ALREADY DOING TO ME???.........ARE YOU TRY TO???” jongsuk’s sreacming.

“NO, NO, YOU THINK I’M CRAZY OR DESPERT TO TOUCH YOU? OOOHHH SO SORRY I’M NOT THAT KIND OF PERSON” Said Woobin.

“LIAR” said Jongsuk who try to hide that his blushing.

“Whatever” Woobin’s rolled his eyes.

After that, jongsuk out from bathroom just wear towel then he notice someone look at him...”Yaaaaa! Stop looking at me!” blushing jongsuk, woobin hear that then turn his head not to look at jongsuk, he didn’t notice he was looking at jongsuk’s actually.

“I’m sorry” said woobin, jongsuk just nod.

These few moments passed, both of them decide to look around Bali, they want to know how Bali was look like but today was raining both of them forgot to bring umbrellas...they walking together but apart from each other, a lot of cars around here, jongsuk didn’t realize a car drive so fast and the car almost close to him,Woobin notice it then he’s running to save jongsuk from the car…Woobin hugging him tightly at corner of beside the road.

Jongsuk so shocking and can’t say anything he’s just let woobin hugged him, his tears flowing down on his cheek, he’s shivered.

“Are you okay jongsuk?” Woobin’s asked him…”i…I…” jongsuk can’t talk and hug woobin again his feel so scared to death, “thank you woobin! Without you I may not a life anymore” said while his tears dropping in raining.

”Yes~ I understand” woobin tapping his back to make him cool down.

Woobin bring jongsuk back to hotel with wet closets because of rains…back to their room, woobin take towel cleaning jongsuk’s hair, face and hands, jongsuk keep looking at Woobin who help to clean him one by one side. he start to thinking why he need to hate woobin just because they had share same girl before, it not their fault to hated each other Is that girl’s fault make shifty between them and he know why the girl loves woobin, woobin is such a great guy he’s ever met… jongsuk feel guilty woobin saved him just few minute ago, he’s think he should forgive him.        

 “Okay done” Woobin smile to jongsuk… suddenly jongsuk hug him tightly, “Why jongsuk?” asked woobin… “Please forgive me~ woobin” said jongsuk in hugging.

“You didn’t do any wrong to make me forgive you, jongsuk…” said woobin in calm…”No~ I had…I mad at you and hit you just because of her I acted this way , I’m sorry~ let’s be Friend” jongsuk release the hugged and looking at woobin make his duck mouth to woobin.”Okay okay~ I forgive you and let’s be friend”said Woobin who still holding jongsuk’s waist without his realize it and jongsuk place his hand around woobin’s neck, they’re laughing together. Enjoy the free time, they feel funny to think how they meet, fight each other now they’re friend and then they got phone calls for their moms who worry about them.

They was fine, that’s what their said to their moms not to make them worried…Since this day Woobin and Jongsuk try to be nice to each other, even they not talk too much still they try to be friendly from one another.

When the night has come again, they really want to know what will happen tomorrow… Did they will hug again or maybe is a kiss this time? 0_0 Wooo that’s maybe too much. Both of them sighed they’re going to sleep, their position face to face with each other they look at each other eyes they seems dazzled then jongsuk got shy , his face turn so red same goes to woobin this time…more and more they spend time together more of that they getting forget about the girl.

Moon’s light from the corridor made jongsuk’s face shining like a diamond, woobin look and think jongsuk’s looks so pretty right now, his hand moving to touch jongsuk’s cheek…when his touch his cheek he’s can feel hot, woobin watch jongsuk closely, staring him without feel weary, he’s feel lovely while looking at jongsuk’s face and smile…Jongsuk enjoying when he’s feel woobin’s hand on his cheek, woobin’s smile can make his heart melting~.

 Tomorrow they will back to Korea, today was a last night they stay together. “Did we will meet in Korea again, Woobin?” jongsuk’s asked.

“I think so, why?” said woobin who take a step close to jongsuk… ”I think I will miss you soon” jongsuk hide his face in pillow, woobin’s just smile...”Jongsuk? If you wanna know me starting to like you since first time I saw your smile” Woobin’s confession whiles his hand caress jongsuk’s eyes, nose and at last is lips.

“Me too Woobin, i loves your smile at that time I know why she liked you…You’re nice person” said Jongsuk’s close his eyes to feel woobin’s warmed hand touched his face and his liked it, his didn’t mind…Both of them thinking love is weird, how they can feel love with each other? Since they’re a rival to win that girl’s heart but now everything has change, they falling in love just only in one day? It’s so unbelievable.

"Aaihhh forget all about her" said woobin and jongsuk nodding as agreed. Then woobin show to jongsuk the picture that jongsuk hugged him...jongsuk got shy and cover his face from woobin, woobin watching with laughed...Sunddenly woobin say.

“Jongsuk, I love you” Woobin touch his lips to Jongsuk’s…Jongsuk’s eyes going around he’s so shock by woobin’s kiss…Woobin pull the kissed and he see jongsuk’s shocked face with blinking eyes, “hahahaha you’re such cute person I ever met” Woobin’s said who try to kiss him again…”emmp stop” jongsuk block woobin from kiss him again, “why?” asked woobin…” I love you too!” shout jongsuk happily then he kiss Woobin, The couple make love in hot night.

In the next morning they’re back to korea as a loving couple leaving Bali as memorable place for them, just take 3 day 2 night to make them love each other…they know their parents will get dizzy has sons like them but they know how to resolve it with their parents, they will do anything to save their love :D

                                                

 

 

 

 

 

  >>>> THE END ^_^ <<<<            

        tumblr_mlginh9Ovw1s5hf7po3_1280.jpg