Her Story

And One

 

Note: Italics are parts of flashback said by Junsu.
 
#
 
I want you to forget me because that is what I'm going to do from now.
 
She still remember those words. Painful words to be exact. Three and a half years. Yes, that's exactly how long those words have hurt her. As happy and content she is now, something always seem to be holding her.
 
She wanted to know whether he remember? Few years ago, when she was so vulnerable, so easily hurt because she was new to this world of entertainment. 
 
Did he remember that, he was the one who comforted her, told her that everything will be okay, that things will get harder but she will also get tougher? Well, she wanted to tell him that he is right. She becomes tougher but she is still easily scarred.
 
You can always depend on me. I won't let you cry and get hurt so easily again.
 
Promises are meant to be broken. She is still that same person she was but she refrained because he is no longer there. She wanted to appear different because she doesn't want him to see her as weak as before. What will he be saying?
 
Move on. Catch your dream. I will do, too. Just think that we are not meant to be.
 
How he is able to say that easily is still a mystery to her. Their years of memories, it seems that he can easily turn away from them. Why is it so easy for him to get further and further? Does he know, she has never moved even an inch? Yes, she is not him. It's not easy for her to forget.
 
Don't be a fool. Just let go and let's walk our own separate paths.
 
What will he be thinking when he sees her like this? Still a fool. Maybe he will think she is stupid. Yes, on the inside she is stupid and weak. Still the same old her. All she needs to do is put a facade to fool him.
 
Do you remember that day we first met? The day I first heard your beautiful voice & fell for you.
 
Stupid question he used to ask so many times. Now, she sometimes wish they have never met, that she didn't sing and that he didn't fall for her. When it gets harder for her, she hated that day. Just because it's not possible for her to hate him.
 
Will you promise me that no matter what you will always love me? I will, too.
 
Damn promises that shouldn't be made. She long for him that sometimes if she doesn't it feels like dying. He has no idea how much she wants him. No matter how much pain he caused her. She wants him so much that it doesn't matter how much she hated it, she will go through it all again from the beginning.
 
 
 
"Taeyeon-ssi....Excuse me.." A voice awakened her from her long thoughts. She looks up to that person. "It's your turn."
 
She nodded signalling that she understood. She breath in deeply to calm her nervous self down.
 
In no time, she is holding a mic on a stage with hundreds pair of eyes on her.
 
She sings every bit of the song emotionally. How can she not when every words reminded her of him.
 
"....if, if you ever, at least once, in your life.
you have days where your heart aches because of me, at least once in your life.."
 
Just like that, her heart begins to ache again. 
 
"...and one more, remember this, even if it's only you, you should live properly..."
 
Sincerely, she wish that for him because for her it's enough if it's just her who suffer. She could not stop her tears from falling anymore.
 
Every audience give her standing ovation for her emotional performance. She bows and smile weakly. If only they knew. Scratch that. It doesn't matter. Let them think that she is just another singer doing her job. There is only one person that matters. If only he knew.
 
 
 
Pabo...You think I have move on. Pabo... I told you to forget. Pabo... Just let me suffer alone. Pabo Taengoo... Why are so stubborn. Pabo... Of course I still love you when all I do is listen to you singing.
 
 
Author's Note: It's not long and I'm sorry if it's not up to expectation. I just want to let out what's in me everytime I listen to this song.