Only Chap.

Horror
Generally, Roy Kim did not scare easily.
 
He was accustomed to dark hallways, creaky houses, and the occasional slipping of air through vents that felt like a whisper cold against his throat. But ever since he and Junyoung had decided to share an apartment together, a two bedroom first floored apartment, he was, admittedly, scared.
 
It had started when Junyoung became obsessed with horror movies. Roy had seen his fair share, but, of American horror movies. With the switch into bone trembling movies that sent him into a state of hyperactive fear, sleep was a difficult thing. He had placed his bed next to the window when moving in, thinking it would be nice in morning, but now he was constantly watching it and fearing to turn away from it in case someone broke in, or a shadow of a monster or demon walked by, maybe even the -
 
Roy took a deep breath, running his fingers through his hair in an unsteady movement. He could feel the heat of his skin on his cheeks, and his eyes jumped from edge to edge of the window, occasionally slipping into the corner before back to the center of it.
 
He needed to calm down. He needed to. 
 
In a hesitant, shy manner he began to hum, fingers twisting in the bed sheets as he fluttered his eyes shut.
 
His mind flicked from an image of the window and to Junyoung, then a monster with Junyoung, and then a window and a man and was that a knife -
 
Without looking at the window, Roy slipped out of the bed and quickly shuffled out of his bedroom, shutting the door behind him. His hand stayed gripped around the cold doorknob, and he suddenly realized he was only wearing boxers as cold air greeted him. He felt crowded, stuffy but cold, and an uncertainty grew in him as he made way to Junyoung's room. It would just be one night, just one night to collect himself, relax, feel Junyoung beside him or around him, maybe holding him or even kissing his fore-
 
Roy shook his head. Stop it, he mumbled mentally to his thoughts, taking another breath to collect himself. Just one night. Just one night.
 
Tentatively, Roy opened the door and slid into the blackened room. He heard movement, and with a sudden gulp of fear he switched the light switch on. Junyoung groaned immediately in shock, having been awoken by his entrance, while clenching his eyes shut and pulling the blanket over his face. Roy watched, hand still gripping the doorknob. Maybe this was a bad idea.
 
“...what is it?” Junyoung mumbled, pulling the blanket back down and blinking, adjusting to the light. 
 
“Can I -” Roy paused, suddenly feeling like a child asking to sleep in his parents bed. His pride died as Junyoung looked at him, only to be born again at the thought of his window. It's worth it. “Your mattress is more comfy than mine.”
 
Junyoung gave a delayed snort, grinning at Roy and waving him over, lifting up the top corner of his bed sheet. “Oppa will share then.”
 
At the word “oppa”, Roy switched the light switch off. He could feel his cheeks burning again, but this time from a different sensation. His feet fumbled through clothes and assorted cans before he got to the edge of Junyoung's bed, sliding under the covers easy. His skin touched Junyoung's under the sheet, causing a stir of nervousness to beat in his chest. He was suddenly aware that the older of the two was in the middle of the bed, and he had no intention of moving over to give Roy room. 
 
“Junyoung -”
 
“Oppa.” Skin rubbed against his own as Junyoung dug an arm around him, flipping him over to a half-laying position, his head on the elder's shoulder and his chest against his side. “Oppa.” Junyoung repeated the word, drawing circles on Roy's arm with his middle finger.
 
Roy laughed quietly, nervous and embarrassed, but ultimately relieved and satisfied. His eyes drooped closed.