This Feel Hurt Me

Jessica's Oneshot

 

As usual, tonight Jessica-haired beautiful girl-blonde that can not close her eyes perfectly. Every night she is always like this, worrying about someone who did not even realize existed.

Kris Wu, the man she loved. Even though in her heart she knew that this feeling may be just one hand clapping, but somehow her fiance Kris is meaningful to her. Although she was in matchmaking with force by the parents to help the Jung's family economy, Jessica still doesn't care.

#Ddrtttt drttt

Jessica straight out of bed, heading for the dressing table to retrieve her cell phone which she put there. A name is listed there, Kris Wu. Jessica was reluctant to answer it but the vibration on his cell phone continues endlessly.

"Yeob ..."
"Jessica-ya, it's me, Chanyeol!"
"Channie? Why Kris's cell phones ... "
"No time to explain. Your fiance, he was at my friend's club, now "
"Club?"
"Yeah, the usual place. Quick pick him before he did a strange thing - weird! "

#click

Telephone lines were broken up. Kris is in the club? That's not surprising, and not a first for her. Some college friend Kris says he was so after being forced to become engaged to Jessica. Yes in other words he doesn't like Jessica. No time to cry. She got to go pick up Kris. When he was drunk, he could do stupid things that might harm him and Jessica didn't want that to happen.

**

Night club.

Jessica, with a loose shirt and her jeans now stepped into a club in Seoul. She went straight to the bartender named Chanyeol. Chanyeol is a bestfriend Kris at campus. Jessica was very familiar with that jolly man.

"Where is Kris?"
"Your fiance had rented a karaoke room inside"
"Karaoke room?"
"I don't know what he wants, noona"
"Chanyeol, please take me!"

Chanyeol directly give the code to a colleague to replace him temporarily. He walked a few steps ahead of Jessica with a slightly faster pace. Chanyeol pointed toward a door with tinted glass with his thumb. Jessica nodded and smiled, showing her gratitude.

"I went back."
"Ne"

Chanyeol had left Jessica is still frozen to the front door. She bit her lower lip, she closed her eyes for a moment. Finding the strength of what she might see later. Although the heart and feelings will be crushed into the smallest pieces.

#Cklek

Jessica opened the door, the door apparently wasn't in the lock. She stepped in and see the familiar figure of hot kissing. Even stranger girl was sitting on the lap of the blonde-haired man. Jessica knew that she would see. Even so, her tears falling. Her body felt limp.

"Kris ..." Jessica said flatly.

Kris-blonde-haired boy and foreign girl was turned toward the door. Both could see Jessica who was standing there, showing that he forced a smile. Kris gave the code to a foreign girl to get out of the room, leaving him alone and Jessica.

"How come?"
"Why are you here?"

Kris felt ignored his question. He immediately clicked his tongue in disgust. Kris directly rests on a long single sofa there. He didn't mince - stale to Jessica. He was at let she stand leaning on the door that is now closed.

"Kris, I am your fiancée"
"It was just a forced status, right?"
"Kris Wu!"
"Jess, stop dreaming. Would be like this forever. You realize it but you're ... "
"KRIS!"

Kris silent, he chuckled annoyed sigh rough. Jessica bit her lower lip, hold sound so as not to burst out crying. While the main karaoke room was still not lit, just a series of light colors with the lighting a bit dims.

"So, what are you doing?"
"Kris, respect me!"
"I never forbid you to do whatever you like, right? I absolve you of all the pressure. You're supposed to be grateful "
"But ..."
"And remember one thing. All this in order to save the company and your family assets. Not my family, not even matter at all to me. And let's say if I buy you with money "

Jessica stared directly Kris sharply. Now, the man stood up and stepped to the front door while buttoning his white shirt slightly open.

"Kris ... You ..."
"Jessica Jung, realized. All of this is just a game that involves money "
"Kris ... enough ..."
"The family and I mu mu sell that buy you"
"Stop ..."

Kris looked at Jessica cool. The girl covered her ears with her hands. Her tears had fallen, she wept silently. Any words of Kris always successfully made her heart felt a knife stab. But she can't do anything, because often her love made her blind.

"Jess, do not ever come near me when I'm drunk. I don't like you, but I'm not the type of person who likes to harm a girl. And I'll never know what I do when I'm drunk "

Kris out of the room, leaving Jessica alone.

**

Today Jessica was - really was busy with the task of college until he forgot himself with Kris problem. She decided to go to a bookstore. Jessica read the title of the book are arranged neatly in there. But the movement of her fingers were tracing the book was stopped when it was that she had turned to the side.

Jessica turned slowly and found Kris there, with a black frame eyeglasses. At that moment the girl's outstretched smile but soon vanished when she knew that Kris was not alone. There's a new girl anymore with Kris. This time of appearance does look smarter than Jessica.

"Kris, there continued to stare at us" said the stranger her hand toward Jessica.

Kris turned sharply and stared at Jessica. He was immediately embraced foreign girl's shoulder affectionately.

"I don't know, we should go home. I want to play to your apartment and take you home-cooked "

Jessica sighed weakly as he heard it. Kris disappointed Jessica's face and turned away briefly and bring foreign girl to go with him. The next moment Jessica was already not willing to buy the book again. Her desire go away when she saw Kris with another girl. Kris never be as sweet to her, and remember that made her claustrophobic. Jessica decided to go park alone, calming her mind for the time being is the most she needed.

**

Jessica again and again got the call and Chanyeol and this time he was told that Kris was drunk heavily. Jessica remembers Kris message yesterday about never approached him when he was drunk. Jessica doesn't care what happens to him, tonight she had to finish it all. Kris is correct, their relationship had to end here.

Blonde girl was staring straight at a man with blond hair. He narrowed his eyes and snorted sarcastically. His patience was gone when she saw the man before him was being sipped a small glass Vodca.

"Kris Wu!"

The man turned and smiled faintly. His eyes looked a little red because he drank too much alcohol. He tried to lift his head with difficulty holding on the bar counter. Her head felt heavy and dizzy. He stared at the beautiful girl from the bottom to the top.

"Jessica, you were always mesmerized by the color red"
"Kris, we have to finish this now!"
"Finish what? when do we start huh? "

#Plak!

Hard slap landed him right cheek. His cheeks were flushed. He complained of pain, but it seems Jessica really doesn't care anymore to him. Jessica looked at Kris angrily. Meanwhile, Kris has won the right hand end of the girl's hair and kissed her loose. Jessica was silent. He knew Kris was drunk and useless to talk with him.

"Sica, you know? You always perfect and makes me want to have you completely. Completely. From the tip of your toe to the tip of your hair. Your face, your arms, your legs and your body. Everything! I want you, Sica! "

She looked at him sharply and then lowered to his ear and whispered Kris pressing.

"I probably expect too much on you, and now I realize that I was wrong. You're just toying with me, Mr. Wu! "

Kris smiled and pulled the neck underestimate Jessica and crushed her tiny lips with his. Jessica tried to break the kiss coercion. And she succeeded. But Kris pulled the semi-conscious Jessica slim waist and let her sit on his lap, hugging her from behind. He can smelled shamphoo her carefully. Although for the last time for him.

"Kris ..."
"Sica ... I love you ... Goodbye ... Goodbye My Princess"

Jessica could feel that her shoulder is now wet. For the first time Kris cried. Jessica turned slowly and found Kris, his face turn red and tears in his eyes.

"Kris ..."
"Jessica, you're not the goods. I don't want to have your with this way "

Kris let go of Jessica, then back at him briefly kissed her on the lips and then softly kissed her forehead briefly.

"I have to go, we can not be together"
"Kris ..."
"Remember Sica, you're not the stuff and I would never want to have you in this way. I will go "
"Kris ..."
"Don't ever look for me"
"But ..."

Kris smiled softly but his face showed pain. Jessica can't ask or prevented because Kris had already disappeared from view. Chanyeol see it all, he smiled faintly and sighed for a moment.

"Kris, I'm really know to understand a stupid bestfriend like you"

-END-