Two

Love square

Mir's Pov~

I quickly went to the fridge to get something to eat. There everyone was celebrating Thunder's arrival. I grabbed  a bowl, cereal and milk.  I then poured my milk and cereal in the bowl. Everyone looked at me when I walked in.

"What's everyone staring at?" I asked them.

"Nothing, nothing.." Seungho said, them turning back and starting to eat again. I looked at them suspiciously and then walked back to my room, since I had a feeling they would stare at me again. I closed and locked the door behind me then sat on the bed. I the T.V. and saw Thunder on the TV. I jumped up and started yelling, running out the room like an idiot.

"THUNDER, THUNDER, THUNDER!!!! YOU'RE ON TV!!! YOU'RE ON TV!!!" I exclaimed.  I quickly the TV that was in the kitchen and showed them, pointing to Thunder. "SEE!! SEE!! YOU ARE ON TV!!! 

"Calm down Mir, I see that" Thunder smiles and laughs. I soon sat next to Thunder and smiles. 

"Switch places with me Thunder, I wanna be on TV too!" I said. 

"Not a chance, Mir." I pouted. I then got up and stretched. 

"Well anyway, I'm going back to my room" I left the kitchen and went inside my room.

all the other hyungs were just standing there lke statues. I don't know why, it was kind of weird. 

Thunder POV.

Ahh When I came home, I checked on mir first of all. i don't know why, maybe because I wanted to get Seungho's attention.  As I talked to Mir in the bathroom, I feel as thoughh Seungho kept on staring at the me and the bathroom door. I walked out and saw Joon with a worried like look. What's wrong with him?  Well anyway, we all soon started eating breakfast then Mir came out the shower. He got his breakfast then walked back to his room. A few minutes later, I start hearing him yelling. I chuckled as he yelled. 

"Of course I'm on TV!!!" I told him, smiling brightly. I guess Mir can really put a smile on my face even though I know he's my love rival. I glanced back at Seungho, he seemed somewhat jealous I think, but not because of me, maybe because Mir is paying attention to me. I smiled even more and watched Mir. We soon went quiet while he went back into his room... Is everyone thinking of what I;m thinking? \

"So, why were you guys looking at him weirdly too?" I asked them...

"Well... You know.. Mir is going to be all alone next week, since we all have busy schedules.."  GO told me. Ahh.. that's right, I have to shoot some more scenes for my drama, Joon has a movie, G.O. and Seungho have a musical... Does Mir know about this? I looked back at the door and felt really bad. I put my plate away and walked into the room Mir is in. I saw him staring at a picture of Joon. I grinned. Does Mir like Joon? How come I didn't know.. I went and sat next to him. 

"Mir.. How was your day?"

"Fine, why?" He looked at me weirdly.

"No reason, so.. Wanna do something today?" I asked.

"Sure, where Are we going!?" He said excitedly. I chuckled.

"What about going to the beach? It's nice out today!" Soon I heard the door open. Me and Mir both looked to see who it was. It was Seungho.

"Mind if I join too?" He asked us. I nodded slightly.

"Sure, we don;t mind!" Mir said happily. He soon got up and started getting ready to go to the beach. I got my swimming trunks and changed into them in the bathroom. I opened the bathroom door slightly and peeked through. I saw Mir and Seungho talking with each other. Seungho was smiling brightly unlike usually, where he has a frown on his face. I felt extremely jealous. I soon walked out and smiled. 

"You guys ready yet?" I asked, they nodded and grabbed their towels. I soon grabbed mine and some other stuff. We all walked out of the dorm and to the beach, since it was close to us. Seungho and Mir kept on talking with each other the half the way, btu then Mir suddenly started asking me a lot of questions. I smiled and answered all his questions, but it seemd like Seungho was glaring at me slightly. I looked down and felt real sad. Seungho gave me  the 'don't talk to him, he's mine' look. I tried to hold in my tears and quickly ran into the water as soon as we arrived.

"Thunder, don't just go off like that!!!" Mir yelled as he ran towards me. He ran into the water and splashed some over me. He brightened up my mood and I splashed him back. Seungho was just sitting on his towel, watching us. Mir waved at him and told him to come on in the water, but he just shook his head. 'mmm.. Seungho shirtless with water drizzling down his back and chest....' I felt myself drool over that fantasy and completely forgot I was at the beach until a wave hit me and I almost drowned. Luckily Mir was there to help me up. BUt he only helped me unil he stopped laughing his off. I felt quite embarrassed, heck, even Seungho was laughing at me. We both could hear him. I gave a cute glare with pouty lips to both of them for laughing at me. Mir just ruffled my hair and smiled brightly. I frowned at him. He was supposed to be treated like a kid, not me! Well anyway, soon enough, Karma came and allowed Mir to be hit by a wave too. I smiled and started to laugh at him.

"Haha.. that's what you deserve!" I told him.

All over a sudden me and Mir got splashed. We turned to see who it was, and to our surprise, it was Joon. 

"Joon, How did you know we were here?" I asked him, slightly confused. I looked backa t Mir and saw him blushing. 'Hmmm...' I smirked and pushed Mir into Joon. Mir blushed like a tomatoe, which left me laughing. He quickly backened away from Joon and swam away. 'aww, he's so innocent'. I looked back at Joon who was slightly blushing and frowned lightly. 

"What;s wrong, didn't like the embrace?" I asked him. He shook his head. 

"no, not really" he replied. I sighed. 'Poor Mir... it's going to take a long time.'  i soon looked back at Seungho and smiled. 

"Seungho, you should come in!!!" I yelled to him. He finally got up and slipped off his shirt, walking into the water and swimming towards us.I was blushing like crazy and smiled like an idiot. 'damn.. even though he isn't toned as much as Joon, and doesn't really have abs, he's still so y' I bite my lip a little and then heard slight screams for help.

"Who's screaming?" I asked, but Seungho and Joon just shrugged. We looked around for awhile, then I noticed someone was missing. I widened my eyes as I noticed Mir was missing.

"Hey, guys.. where Mir!?!?!" I exclamined worridely. We soon heard one last scream before turning around and seeing Mir's arm up in the air,  before he was sunken in the water. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

 

hey, sorry guys for this long update on this chapter, I think I will be able to update again tomorrow.~~