First Try

Is this fun?

"Changsub! My man! I need to ask you something" Peniel said as he ran over to him and wrapped an arm around his shoulders "Okay so look, ya know how I'm really bad with girls right? So i asked Eunkwang hyung to help me out but after i used my pickup line on him, he cried and went to his room. Do you have any idea why?" He asked, looking at his hyng hoping that he would have an answer. Changsub blinked and looked at him, "Um couldn't it be cause your pickup lines ?" He asked, teasingly and moved away from him, "What did you say to him exactly?" He asked, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

Peniel pouted cutely then huffed, "I don't at pickup lines! Girls just don't know how to appreciate them" He said looking away then shurgged a bit, "I just told him that he was beuatiful and that I wanted to be his boyfriend. But then I told him that i was just practicing my pickup lines. Is that so bad?" He asked, pretty much convinced that this wasn't his fault at all. Changsub listened to him the stared at him like he was an idiot, "Oh, it wasn't one of your usual pickup lines. You hurt him with what you said" He said, starting to walk away from him, "You should apologize to him"

Peniel tilted his head in confusion as he watched him walk away, "I hurt him....but how?" He asked himself but decided to go apologize to Eunkwang. He walked to his room and took a deep breath before knocking on the door. He waited then smiled when Eunkwang opened the door. The blond male stared at Peniel for a second before slamming the door in his face. He twitched a bit when Peniel insisted on banging on the door with his fist. Eunkwang finally gave up and opened the door, "What do you want now Peniel? Want to make fun of me some more?"

Peniel looked at him and shook his head, "Hyung, I didn't mean to make fun of you. I'm just here to apologize....even though i have no idea what the hell i am apologizing for" He said, rubbing the back of his head then blinked when the door was slammed shut once more. He stared at the door then sighed loudly, "What the hell did I do?! Why is everything I say wrong?" He asked himself then looked over when he saw Sungjae walking down the hallway.

Peniel watched him for a second before grinning, "oh Sungjae~! You're a good boy right?" He asked, grinning somehwat evilly as he went towards him, "You would do anything for your hyung wouldn't you~?" He suddenly cornered him and looked at him. Sungjae stared at him and frowned, "Hyung you're scaring me!" He said, trying to get away. Peniel grabbed his arm and chuckled, "Too bad! I need you to do something for me! Come on!" He said, dragging Sungjae out of the house.


I'm sorry for taking so long with this chapter! I hope I didn't disappoint anyone >.<