Bunch of Red Rose

Memory Last Forever

Summer 2012

 

InJo POV

"Oppa, where are you?" I search him everywhere but he is not in this apartment now. "Where is he?" I talk to my self. It's still the first day for our holiday at Jeju Island in the summer. He isn't here for being with me. "InJo-ya, I'm here." Someone scream from the in front of the apartment. I look at the corridor and there's a guy who bring a bunch of red rose, Jinki oppa. "Oppa, wait for me!" I scream to him and he just nod to me and smile. I go downstair and go to Jinki oppa in hurry. I look at his eyes and his left hand hold my right hand and say, "for this holiday, in Jeju, lets have our best holiday before we finally going to a wedding session. Let's have our last date unforgettable, InJo-ya." I shocked, it still confuse me. Why suddenly he says something like that. I just replied him, "I will never let you go and I love you forever. Oppa,don't leave me." After I say that, Jinki oppa gives the bunch of red rose.

InJo POV end

 

Jinki POV

I woke up this morning at 6am. Today is our first day of our holiday at Jeju. After this holiday, we planned to continuing our relationship to a wedding session. "I should give her something special so she will ever forget this holiday." I remember, in front of our apartment there's a flower shop but I don't it's already opened or not. InJo slept late last night, maybe she will gets up late too. Well I should go there in hurry before she gets up. Silently I change my clothes, brush my teeth and wash up. "Let's go now!" I just so excited with this holiday, I hope it will be the best holiday we ever had. 

*at the flower shop*

Ah, it's already opened. Now, let's find the best flowers for InJo. "She liked red neither pink. Hmm.... Can I give her red rose?" I ask the florist about the red rose and luckily, there's one bunch of red rose I search! "Please give me that please" The florist gives me and I go to the front of the apartment. "Is she woke up already? Should I scream? It'll be a little embarrasing" I hesitate but I scream so loud. "InJo-ya, I'm here." I look at my room and InJo shows up. She looks surprise but she replied me, "Oppa, wait for me!" She scream. She goes down immidietly. I wait for her. She looks so hurry, did she think that we will go somewhere? This girl. 

She is now in front of me, looking at my eyes. What should I do? I hold her right hand and I say, "for this holiday, in Jeju, lets have our best holiday before we going to a wedding session. Let's have our last date unforgottable, InJo-ya." She doesn't reply anything butfor 5 second she looks at me and finally open . "i will never let you go and I love you forever. Don't leave me, oppa." I give the bunch of red rose I bought.

Jinki POV end

 

Author POV

They hug each other. InJo's tears come along. Jinki tries to sweep her tears off. Their forst day of their holiday started with a bunch of red rose.

They go to their apartment and getting ready for starting their first holiday. While Jinki is taking a bath, InJo texting someone. "What do you want for me to do? I'm married with someone I don't love after I finish my holiday woth Jinki oppa, do you want to steal my happiness?" She texted that. But for who?

Author POV end

 

InJo POV

I looking at Jinki oppa's red roses, I promise I will ever let him go. *tingtong* My phone rings. "Incoming Message. Incoming Message." Message? No one will message me, unless its.... "Did you already tell him that you will...?" Someone texted her that. "What do you want for me to do? I'm married with someone I don't love after I finish my holiday woth Jinki oppa, do you want to steal my happiness?" I replied it. But there's no reply from that person. "Eomma, please understand me." I texted her again. Yes, the one who texted me is my mom. My family have a bussiness and that business almost bankrupt. But my parents knew someone and their business is really success. Being friend isn't enough for being a friend business. And my parents knew that they have a son and his age is almost same like me. They planned to make me and him married. But, I already planned with Jinki oppa that we will married. What should I do? "InJo-ya..." Jinki calls me. 

InJo POV end