Pay Back

Bathtub

 

It’s already midnight, Cho Kyuhyun just got back to his home from his last schedule. Before he went to bed, he decides to wash his body quickly in the shower. Kyu really wants to take a bubble bath, but his body is too exhausted from the hectic schedule, so he decide just to take a quick shower. Before going to the bathroom, Kyu check his phone, checking if he got any new messages from his boyfriend. However, when he didn’t find any new message from Siwon, his eyebrows are frowning, it’s not like the usual Siwon.

So, Kyu decides to check his boyfriend’s twitter, he thinks maybe Siwon left trace in his twitter since he likes updating his twitter so much. However, his eyes are growing bigger the moment he read Siwon and a singer’s conversation.  He can’t help his jealousy is growing inside his heart. Even thought Siwon always said there’s nothing going on between them, still Kyuhyun is jealous like a hell everytime his boyfriend has a conversation with her.

After reading their conversation Kyu is totally boiling up with anger and jealousy. Of course he is jealous when Siwon said that the singer is wonderful. Choi Siwon is saying someone else beside him is wonderful.

Kyu try to control his anger, he try to find some way to teach Siwon a lesson. Because if he just call him that let out his anger, Siwon will only apologizing but didn’t really wary. He will do it again.

Kyu came out with a great plan, even his body is asking for rest, he decided to take that bubble bath. He came rush to the bathroom, fill up the bathtub with warm water, took of his clothes and then soaking his tired body. Kyu take his phone, and took a picture of his bare feet, for not making it too suspicious to the fans, Kyu send it to his weibo.

Kyu now is smirking, satisfied with what he just did. And just like what he predict, 5 minutes after he send that to his weibo, Choi Siwon is finally calling him.

Kyu picks up the phone still with his smirk, “yes?” he answers with not so interest tone.

“Why are you doing this to me?” Kyu can feel Siwon’s desperate voice there.

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” Kyu try to sound as innocent as possible.

“Baby.....”

“What?”

“Your bare foot, on the bathtub.” Siwon said still whining.

“Oh. Why is that?” Kyu still answers it innocently.

“Why is that??? You asked me why is that? Baby.....”

Kyu is chuckling a little bit, “Well, I thought you won’t be craving for it anymore. Since you had another wonderful person, right?” Kyu can’t help his sarcastic in his tone. He can’t hide it, he is really mad right now.

“Baby...” Siwon’s tone is getting tender.

“She gives you hugs too, you can hug her.”

“Kyu....” Siwon is already know where this getting to. He knows he did such a stupid mistake. He should know that his baby will be really upset about this.

“And you can go to LA as too.”

“Kyu... I’m sorry.”

“No you are not sorry, hyung. You have done this a lot of time. How many times did I tell you, I hate when you do that.”

“I know... It’s my fault.”

“.....”

“Babe?”

Kyu didn’t know why suddenly tears rushing out from his eyes, he holds his mouth for covering his sobbing. However, Siwon heard it.

“Are you crying? Baby.... please don’t cry....” Siwon is totally guilty now.

“You keep... doing... this... again....” Kyu try to speak in his sobs.

“I know. I know. It’s all my fault. Baby, don’t cry. Please. I’ll go there, okay? Just wait a minute.”

Siwon hangs up the phone. Now he is rushing to go to Kyu’s house. Thanks God it’s already midnight and the street is almost free from car. Siwon came to Kyu’s house, the house maid opens the door for him. Thank God Kyu’s parents are not home, so he doesn’t have to explaining everything to them.

Once Siwon in Kyu’s house, he is rushing to go to the bathroom. His heart break a little when he see his boyfriend is leaning his head to the side of the bathroom’s wall, his eyes are red from the previous cry. And he can see how tired Kyu is.

“Baby...” Kyu looked up to the man with his tired eyes.

Siwon took of his clothes, and his jeans, just leaving his boxer. He soaks himself to the bathtub, next to Kyuhyun. He pulled Kyu to his embrace. Kyu seems didn’t reject it, he rest his head in Siwon’s chest.

“I’m sorry.” Siwon said while planting butterfly kisses to Kyu’s head.

Siwon can feel Kyu is sobbing again, he kisses the boy’s head once again, his hand is Kyu’s back up and down.

“I’m sorry.” Siwon said again when he can feel Kyu is already calm from his sob, “I should know that you hate it. I’m sorry I’m so careless with you.”

Kyu shook his head lightly, he knows he is actually over reacting. It’s just a tweet. But he can’t help to feel sad and angry. Maybe it’s because he didn’t meet Siwon almost a whole week because his holiday, then when Siwon came he tweet that. Maybe his feeling of longing, upset, jealousy, and tiredness are mixed to on, so he can’t hold his tears.

“I’m over reacting, hyung. I should be the one who said sorry.” Finally Kyu manages to speak.

“Sshhh.... No, this is all my fault. I’m a bad boyfriend.”

Kyu looked up to his boyfriend, their eyes met. Siwon sees those red eyes, Kyu must be crying really hard. He kisses the boy’s forehead, then his eyes, then his bridge of nose, then his lips. The kiss is so tender, it didn’t include any tongue, just lips touching, but still make them running out of air.

Once they calmed down Kyu looked to the man once again, “you are not a bad boyfriend.” He states, then smile tenderly.

Siwon return the smile, he feels so thankful for having a boyfriend like Kyu. Then he leans down once again, capturing those pinky lips in his. This time their kisses are getting heated, Siwon’s hand is pressing Kyu’s head even more, and his other hand is already traveling down to Kyu’s . Kyu in the other hand circling his hand to Siwon’s neck, lost by the pleasure of Siwon’s lips. Apparently they have to pull away for catching breath, Siwon is looking to the boy once again.

“I love you, Cho Kyuhyun.” He said tenderly.

Kyu can only blush, he lets out a wide grin on his face, before pulling Siwon into another hot kisses that lead them to hot rounds.


I don't know why this turns to some kind of sad story :p Maybe it's because i felt kind of hurt when reading Siwon conversation with her. Even thought that singer is came from my country, I'm not willing if Siwon had a crush on her.  Anyway, enjoy! <3 And this is the picture that Kyu send to his weibo: 

Evil maknae is evil :p