The day you met Kim JongHyun

YOU and I are together

After finish packing all the nine lunchboxes, I head to the SM Building. Rushing into the building, i quickly skipped to the Super Junior's dance room. Turning around a corner, i banged into someone. That "someone" held out his hand and i held out mine, he pulled me up. Glancing at his face, I turn wide-eyed.

SHINEE's JongHyun? I glanced down his plain white shirt, his coffee is poured all over his shirt. Without second thought, JongHyun straight away took off his shirt to avoid the hot liquid to continue the burning sensation.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," i apologised repeatedly while looking down and blushing crimson red. JongHyun kneeled down to help you pick up your dropped lunchboxes while you were stoning. 

"Clumsy girl," Jonghyun smiled. " I'll go up and change. See you later." You stoned. See you later?? OH MY GOD!! You dreamt of meeting SHINEE but not this way. Definitely not this way!! You secretly thinks that SHINEE is really a charming and handsome group. Especially Minho. Kyah!! Fangirl time!!

You walked to Super Junior's dancing room. A millisecond after you enter the room, Yesung ran straight away to bear hug you and lift you up.

"Lunchbox for everyone" I cheered.

Super Junior took the lunchbox and began to snatch it like they never ate it before. You glanced around and saw LeeTeuk stoning there and smiled awkwardly and wave to you.

You ran to his side and pulled him towards the table to eat. 

You began chatting around and suddenly you heard someone knocking the door. JongHyun came in 

"Hi, did you cook for me?" JongHyun asked you.