l e t m e k i s s u

First & Last

He couldn’t believe it.

 

Monkey girl got kissed! Well, it wasn’t like it was her first –he was her first and that’s why they were distant now. But still, it was her first public kiss, and knowing that she was an old H!P-Girl, people would think that it was her first, and he didn’t want that!

 

Gosh, this is frustrating, thought Kazuya. And confusing…, as he massed his head.

 

Actually, he and Ai were quite close back when they were young. If teasing and fighting the girl anytime he saw her, meant they were close, so yeah… they were close, in their own way.

 

While he, dreamed about becoming a singer like the ones his mother watched on TV, she, on the other hand, wanted to become a stage actress, like those one from Takarazuka Revue. Weird, he first thought as a kid. Weird, he still thought to now, and stupid. Because, if she didn’t participate to that play stage, she wouldn’t had been kissed by that old ert guy –not that he wasn’t ert himself, but well, he was young and handsome so it didn’t matter for him.

 

Fortunately, they went to the same university, and that week, the three KAT-TUN members from Todai have to go to their classes. Kazuya was nervous; he knew he had to talk to her, but what to say… Oh gosh, this is really frustrating!!!

 

I never saw him so excited for Univ”, said Junnosuke while he watched Kazuya all crazy in the car, “Don’t look at him, dude, for your own safety, just don’t look at him”, warned him Koki.

 

They arrived at lunch break, Junnosuke and Koki quickly left Kazuya, too afraid from their leader’s condition right now, and Kazuya didn’t complain; actually he didn’t even realize their presence with him from the start.

 

Knowing Ai, she would certainly be eating alone, because she hates sharing her food. So, she was in the rooftop as usual… Almost running, Kazuya was there in a couple of seconds; and saw her, as he thought, alone. He stopped a few steps away from her…

 

What do you want?”, Ai asked when she saw it was Kazuya. “We need to talk”, he said, “Then talk, I’m listening”, she replied as she ate some noodles from her bento. “What was that?”, he asked, “What was what?”, she said quite annoyed by this nonsense conversation, “That kiss from “The Wedding Singer”!”.

 

Oh, that… Wait a minute, you watched my musical?”, she asked surprised. “J-just… answer the damn question!”, he said looking away. “What? It was a kiss like any other, just for work, it didn’t matter! Why do you even ask?”.

 

Kazuya kept silent.

 

And it’s like you have any rights on my lips!!!”, she told him.

 

This time he leaned closer to her face, what she didn’t realize because she was looking down at her food, and kissed her. Too surprised to push him away, Ai just waited until he broke the kiss.

 

This kiss, the last one, and all the others from now on, are mine! Understand?”, he said, “I’m the first and the last!” he added.

Ai nodded, not knowing what to do, and eyed Kazuya as he left as red as she was, until he despaired from her sight.

 

Turtles have a serious mental problem”, she murmured.

It’s short and boring… but well, I’m still trying to get over her kiss with her co-star from her last musical, because yeah, she really kissed that guy and I’m so heartbroken right now… But, I hope you enjoyed my first "messy" English one-shot :P See ya soon ~