Final

I'm only yours

 

"Where were you?!" You shouted at him. It was 2AM when he arrived home. You have stayed up and waited for him. "I was working! I have overtime..." Sungjae sighed in frustration. "Well you should have called! You know how worried I was?" You yelled. "WELL I'm home aren't I?!" He yelled back. "That's not the point! You should've called...you weren't like this before? What happened to you?" You started to tear up as you hugged yourself.
 
Sungjae cursed as he glared at you. "Well if you think I've changed then why don't we get a divorce?!" Sungjae ruffled his hair as he grabbed his suit and walked towards the door. You grabbed a picture frame of you and him and ran after him. You grabbed his arm as a tear rolled down your cheek. "How can you say that after what we've been through?!" You cried as you waved the frame in the air. Before Sungjae could reply, everything around him froze. "You really gonna let the love of your life go like that?" A boy popped out of nowhere and grabbed his hand. Sungjae stared at him. *Who's that?* He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. "My name is Ilhoon and was send to you by god. Come on. I'll show you something." Ilhoon dragged him to the front door and opened it. Instead of seeing the hallway, Sungjae saw a bright light. He used a hand to cover the brightness. 
 
Once the light disappeared, Sungjae placed his hand down and looked around his surroundings. He was inside  a living of a familiar house. Ilhoon dragged him towards the kitchen and stopped outside the doorframe. Sungjae looked inside and saw the back of a man on his phone. The man turned around and Sungjae gasped in shock. That man was his father. Before he walked into the kitchen, Ilhoon stopped him. Sungjae stepped back and watched as a little Sungjae ran in with a drawing in hand. "Appa! Appa! Look!" His father grabbed the drawing, nodded and threw it on top of the dirty dishes in the sink. The little Sungjae sighed as he watched the father walk away, busily talking on the phone. Sungjae blinked. *Appa never really love me...* Ilhoon watched with sympathy but continued on his task. He pulled on Sungjae's hand, signaling him to follow. Sungjae obeyed and followed him upstairs. 
 
"This is another scene..." Ilhoon stated. Sungjae stood by the staircase an watched. The little Sungjae was walking out of his room, getting ready to go to school. He passed by his parent's bedroom and stopped. His mother was miserably sitting on the bed, her hair was a mess and her face was dull. She placed a few pills into and gulped down the water. She looked up and saw little Sungjae by the door. She glared at him with full hatred, stood up and slammed the door in his face. The little Sungjae jumped a little before continuing his journey to school. Sungjae watched with sad eyes. *Umma also never really loved me...* Ilhoon sighed in defeat. *How can people be so cruel to there own flesh and blood?* he shook his head and nagged Sungjae. Sungjae just silently follow him downstairs again.
 
They arrived downstairs and sat on the stairs. They watched as His mother waited and waited patiently for his father with delicious food being lay out neatly on the table. Seconds, minutes, hours passed yet still no sign of him. His mother got frustrated, stood up, grabbed the plates and stomped into the kitchen. Sungjae stood up and followed after. Ilhoon stayed where he was. Sungjae's watched as his mother threw all the good food away into the trash. His eyes sadden a bit more. Ilhoon appeared next to him and grabbed his hands again. "Next scene..." Ilhoon softly said.
 
They stood by the diner room which was next to the lounge room and watched. "Where were you?!" His mother shouted as she eyes the clock, 2AM. "I was at work! I have overtime..." his father rolled his.  "Well you should have called! You know how worried I was?" His mother yelled. "WELL I'm home aren't I?!" His father yelled back. "That's not the point! You should've called...you weren't like this before? What happened to you?" His mother started tearing up as she hugged herself.
 
His father cursed as he glared at Sungjae's mother. "Well if you think I've changed then why don't we get a divorce?!" His father ruffled his hair as he grabbed his suit and walked towards the door. His mother grabbed his father's arm as a tear rolled down her cheek. "How can you say that after what we've been through?!" She cried. Sungjae blinked at the scene in front of him. *This argument is the same as ------- and I...* he thought but continued to watch. His father made a 'psst' sound and turned to her. "I don't want to look after this family anymore...I've been with another girl and I love her so stop this and just divorce with me..." His father smirked as his mother sobbed endlessly. His father shrugged her hands off and strode towards the front door.
 
Ilhoon grabbed onto his hand and was switched to another scene. "Last scene..." Ilhoon sighed. Sungjae's watched as his father grabbed two out of three luggages outside. Little Sungjae got out of his hiding place and grabbed the third one. He carried it out to his father who was loading the luggages into the trunk. Finished with the two, his father closed the trunk and saw little Sungjae with the last one. He walked over and grabbed it without a word but little Sungjae held onto the luggage like his life depended on it. His father got impatient and forcefully shoved him back, making him lose grip of the luggage and fell to the ground. His father quickly shoved the last luggage into the back seat and got into the driver's seat. Little Sungjae watched as his father drove away, never once looked at him. Sungjae who was a few feet away felt his heart broke into pieces. *Was this what I was doing the whole time? Am I just another of my own father?* Sungjae guiltily thought of the way he had been treating you, cold and cruel yet you still stuck by him. Without another thought, he ran towards he front door and opened it. The same bright light welcomed him and he was back at his own home again. Everything was still frozen, you were still holding the picture frame in the air with your face covered in tears. Sungjae ran to you and grabbed the frame, making everything moving again. 
 
You blinked at him confused. Sungjae flung his arms around you and hugged you tightly. *I'd vowed to stay with you forever and I'm gonna keep it that way...* Sungjae pulled back and looked into your eyes with love and adoration. You melt under his gaze. "I'm so sorry, babe. You were right. I should've called. I should've let you know so you don't have to worry about me. I'm sorry. I love you and I don't want you to leave me ever so will you forgive me?" Sungjae begged. You softened. "Please?" Sungjae got onto his knees. "OPPA!" You squealed and pulled him up. "Of course I forgive you...I love you too and I don't want to be separated from you ever...I'm sorry for yelling at you...I was just worried..." You lowered your head in shame. Sungjae grabbed your chin and lifted your head up. "It's ok, it shows that you truly love me if you're that worried about me..." He smiled cheekily and pecked your lips. You smiled and wiped the tear stains on your cheeks. Sungjae wiped the last teardrop off your chin and tapped your nose, affectively. "Cute red nose, babe..." You smacked him as he chuckled. 
 
"Appa, Umma..." The both of you turned to the cute voice. "Sungbin..." You walked towards your 3 year old son and lifted him up. "Is umma and Appa fighting?" He hugged his dinosaur toy closely to his chest with a sad expression. "No, baby. Appa and umma is just talking..." Sungjae walked over and wrapped one arm around your waist. He pecked Sungbin's cheek and pinched his cheeks. "Come on, buddy! You need to go to bed!" Sungjae grabbed Sungbin from you and carried him with one arm while he grabbed your hand with the other. "To the bedroom!" Sungjae exclaimed and pulled you both inside your master bedroom. He laid Sungbin down in the middle of the bed and pulled the cover over his shoulders. You have him a peck on the lips and laid down with a happy smile.  *This is what it should be...-------, Sungbin and me...one happy family...from now on, nothing's gonna get in the way...and when I say nothing, it means nothing!* Sungjae smiled as he watched you and Sungbin sleep.
--------------------------------------
Finished!!!
How was it? Do you guys like it? xD
I hope you all enjoy my oneshot of Sungjae!!!
PLEASE COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!!!
Thank you~