Intoxicated Dance and Beautiful Memories

Intoxicated Dance and Beautiful Memories

 

 

Woobin walked towards Jongsuk with a huge grin on his face and grabbed Jongsuk in a tight hug with his arm wrapped around Jongsuk's neck. There faces adorned matching smiles of pure bliss as they were having the time of their lives. Woobin loosened his hold on Jongsuk, but kept a sturdy arm around his waist as they continued to dance to the steady beat.

 

The music blared in their ears and the lights shone every which way. The beat picked up and the alcohol was starting to get to the both of them. They shook their heads, laughed and jumped about while cracking open brand new cans of beer, spilling some as the danced side by side.

 

“Woo!” Woobin screamed and started dancing a little more vigorously.

 

Jongsuk laughed and moved a bit closer to Woobin, closing his eyes and letting the rhythm take over him. He started moving more freely and felt the heat of the club kindling the fire burning inside him. Aish, did it feel good.

 

He opened his eyes to Woobin staring right back at him. Jongsuk's breath hitched at the intensity of the eye contact. He could literally feel his heart starting to race more rapidly, complementing the fast beat of the music surrounding them.

 

Jongsuk's heart kept beating erratically as the proximity between Woobin and him gradually decreased. He tried to stay as poised as possible when they started dancing again. He felt much more open around Woobin, yet shy.

 

-

 

Ever since the filming for School 2013 ended, Jongsuk felt like a part of him was gone. Most importantly though, he missed seeing Woobin's bright face every morning on set and just being with him. So, this was nice. Dancing together at a club. It felt like being reunited with a lover.

 

Little did Jongsuk know, Woobin was having similar thoughts. He had missed Jongsuk quite a lot. That cheeky little punk grew on him, and he could literally say he was closer to him then anyone he's known. During their modeling days, they were quite amiable but definitely not as close as they are now.

 

Things just took a whole change for the better when filming School 2013. That's something they both could definitely agree on. Everything was just so lucid and crystal clear to them. A lifelong friendship was born between the two. A friendship that ran deeper than love.

 

-

 

They both were taken from their reverie when the song changed to a hardcore, upbeat tune that had all the people dancing and screaming. They grinned and joined in, staying as close as before, beer cans in hand. Unused energy was now being used to the max at this point. They kept laughing, jumping about and hugging each other at moments they just felt like it.

 

Soon their energy died down and they slowed down to swaying side to side with their drinks in hand. They stared at each other for awhile, just taking in the others presence. Jongsuk cautiously, but shyly, swayed closer and closer to Woobin. There was a huge crowd so everyone was cramped anyway. Nothing looked suspicious. However, Woobin noticed Jongsuk's subtle movements towards him and his heart couldn't help but flutter at how close they were, yet again.

 

-

 

They started dancing once again setting their cans to the side. Woobin took that as his chance and let his now free hand hold onto Jongsuk's firm waist. They moved together and their steps matched to the rhythm of the music surrounding them. They were lost in the music, in each other as the heat of their bodies mingled and formed a warm circle of sorts around them.

 

Jongsuk's heart was going haywire with that hand on his waist and he just couldn't hold in the urge to control himself any longer. He took a deep breath and looked straight at Woobin. He looked into his eyes and moved closer to Woobin, if that was even possible, until their chests were touching. Woobin's breath hitched at the contact and his heart fluttered for the second time.

 

Jongsuk's heart beat erratically in his ears and he swore Woobin probably felt it as well as he leaned in and pecked Woobin's lips. He looked at Woobin as if waiting for a reaction of some sort. Woobin was a bit surprised, but happy none the less. He smirked.

 

“Come here, you bastard.” Woobin whispered, letting his inner Heungsoo come out, pulling Jongsuk towards him with his arms fully wrapped around his waist. Jongsuk gasped and Woobin captured his lips into a languid, breathtaking kiss. They pulled away with matching grins on their faces.

 

Jongsuk leaned his forehead on Woobin's and brought his hands to rest on Woobin's shoulders just as a slow tune started playing in the background. They smiled and started swaying with the sweet melody. Their noses touched and their breaths mingled and they just moved to the rhythm of the ballad.

 

Jongsuk pulled away to moves his hands and cupped Woobin's cheeks taking note of his extremely y, sharp jawline. He pecked Woobin's lips a couple times just to before letting his lips move sensually with Woobin's. They kissed like that for remainder of the song, Jongsuk tangling his fingers in Woobin's hair and Woobin holding Jongsuk as close to him as humanly possible. They pulled away with lidded eyes not knowing if they were drunk from the alcohol they had consumed or just from the affection radiating of each other that was making both of their hearts pound.

 

-

 

After all that happened, Woobin realized how much he really missed Jongsuk's presence. He missed his adorable face, his voice, his hand on his shoulder, his cringe-worthy aegyo, just everything about him. He missed seeing it everyday.

 

This made him unconsciously pull another one of Heungsoo's lines, “Don't you miss me, you bastard?” he said with curiosity and a smirk on his lips.

 

Jongsuk smiled, reminiscing in the memories associated with that particular line. Aish that brought back a lot of memories. The emotions linked with that scene literally made his heart swell. That was probably one of the most memorable scenes Woobin and him filmed together because of how difficult and emotional it was. Woobin helped him a lot during that scene and he wouldn't have been able to pull it off without him. And when the time came to actually act out the scene, it felt real. Every emotion, every tear, everything, was heartfelt and just bloody sentimental.

 

He focused his attention back to Woobin, leaned in and kissed his cheek, and then his other cheek, finishing it off with a light peck on his lips. He leaned to the side of his head, their cheeks touching, and spoke into Woobin's ear, “I'd be insane if I didn't miss a crazy punk like you.” Woobin shivered and a wide grin replaced the smirk that was previously on his lips. He wrapped his arm around Jongsuk's neck and embraced him a tight hug.

 

“I missed you too, you bastard. Aish. I missed you a lot.” Woobin mumbled into Jongsuk's shoulder.

 

They pulled away and Jongsuk lightly kissed Woobin's lips once more in a silent I know.

 

-

 

They held onto each other for the rest of the night, sharing an intoxicated dance, drunk from alcohol and love, and reminisced in their lifelong memories together that they will cherish forever.

 

--

Ahh omg! I love these two so much.. like I'm obsessed with them these days.. Aish. Anyways, this was 1,240 words of feels! I hope they do more shows together! Well I hope you all like it! Please comment and subscribe! <3 I hope I did well for the contest! *fingers crossed*