Cookies:)

All Because Of Cookies

 

Two more freaking hours till my flight to Paris.
I made my way to a cozy-looking cafe and was about to take a seat when I spotted my greatest weakness - COOKIES!
Yeah, cookies. Chocolate chip, peanut butter, sugar; my favourites. I think it all began when my grandma kept stuffing cookies into my mouth when I went for a visit. It's just an.... indescribable addiction. 
"Can I have a bag of chocolate chips please?"  A man with bright red hair was a step faster than me, already placing his order. He was wearing a plain grey T-shirt (which surprisingly looks good on him), a pair of skinny jeans and a red sneakers to match. His back was facing mine, so I couldn't tell if he was good-looking or not. (Okay, that just came out weird) After getting my bag of chocolate chip cookies, I hopped excitedly (Yeah, I am weird) to the waiting area and fished out my story book (that I haven't finished reading in years) for a quick read. It took me a while to realise that someone was sitting beside me, and that someone was 'the bright-red hair' guy. (Freak out) This time I could tell if he was good-looking or not, and man; he totally is. His red hair complimented his face shape, which was so flawless it probably shone during the dark (I'm exaggerating I know, but there is no other way to describe him) and somehow I couldn't stop staring at that plump lips of his. The way his eyes turn into cresent moons when he smiles, the way he laughed while reading the book in his hand...
He suddenly turned to look at me, and I panicked; a cookie should calm me down..
I grabbed a cookie from the bag and started devouring it, as he took one too... Wait, hold on; is he...
stealing my cookie??? Fine, just one. He should have asked. Tsk.
Before I knew it, I took another one, and then he took one. Another then another. I stared at him with fire almost shooting out of my eyes, but he was still focused on reading, slowly enjoying the cookie he stole from me. I realised I couldn't do anything, like hit him or accuse him of stealing. 'Cause that'll just sound plain stupid. 
I just shrugged it off, hoping he'll realise that he was eating my cookies. But no, he even broke the last cookie into half; one half for me and the other half for him. God! I was really mad. Luckily I had to catch my flight, otherwise he would have been dead by now. Tsk! 
After checking in, I stepped into the plane and started looking for my seat. Guess what, HE was there. And his seat is right next to mine. Fate? Don't think so. Eventhough he lent me a hand with my luggage, I wasn't keen on forgiving him. I ignored him and sat next to the window. I was going to grab my phone from my bag when I felt something hard, oh god; is it what I think it is?? 
Yup, it is. My bag of cookies!! So I have been the thief the whole time? I was the one who ate his cookies and got mad at him for no reason! God! 
Before I could start blaming myself for being so stupid, he offered me a cookie, "My name's Onew, what's yours?"