Single going into a Relationship....

22 years being SINGLE!?

I was lazing around in the floor, just lying there. I was supposed to write a new novel, but didn't have inspiration to do it. I've always made novels about horror or mystery, but now I have to make a novel with the genre I hate most........... 'ROMANCE'. To tell the truth I don't even have experience in it. Ugh!! I'm dying!! Someone help me!!! TT-TT............... I think the heavens heard my wissh since someone opened the door to my room. And it was L.Joe my best friend and also somewhat my manager.

Then he thanked my mom for letting him in and as return my mom said, "You're welcome Byung Hun!!"

I actually have my own apartment but I spend most of the time here in my parents place since my mom is always left alone in the house.

L.Joe entered the room and saw me doing nothing. So he started kicking me and shouting at me, "Yah!! (y/n) get your lazzy up now and start with the novel you!! You know that novel is due to next week!"

"Aish! I wasn't lazing around..." I said but then he started glaring at me so I told him, "...Well maybe I was lazing a bit but I have my own reason to be like this."

"So Ms. lazy tell me what's your reason to be lazing around?" I heard him say in an annoyed tone. "Well Mr. Lee the reason for me to be lazing around is..... I don't have the slightest idea how to write that novel of yours!!!" I told shouted at him.

He sighed before saying, "I know...... But I never thought it would be this difficult" then he sat down with me in the floor. Later he shouted "Ah!"

"Yah! What's up with you!! Don't shout like that out of nowhere! Do you want me to have a heart attack!" I shouted at him and continued, "By the way why the heck did you shout 'Ah'?"

"Well let me continue what was I saying..... I shouted like that because I had an idea!" he told me. "Idea?" I asked curiously. "Yes! Maybe I could introduce you to someone and so you could have the idea of how to go out (date) with someone....... or you could just go out with me?" he whispered the last part only for him to listen but I could hear it too. 

"Bwho!! Jinja!! You'd really go that far just for me!! Ahhh~ Byung Hun-ah Saranghaeyo!!" I said in my most cutest voice. I could see him tensing up for no reason. Then he cleared his throat and told me, "Of course I would your my best friend and I know you don't have any experience in love!" 

I thought he was mocking me so I shouted, "Yah! Look who's talking like you even have any experience in dating someone!! You IDIOT!!"

"What the- Choi (y/n) do you want me to help you or not?" 

"O-Of course I want to!" I said not wanting to lose the only help I have. "Okay then. Here's the plan tommorrowmeet me u at Lotte World at 7 am. Okay?"

"Tsk... Fine!" I  said since I had no other choice.... Also because I haven't gone to Lotte World for a while.

"Okay now it's all settled....... Well I'm going home. See you tommorrow (y/n)-ah!" he said and then exited my room. 

When I thought he already went out of the house I looked stood u and walked to my window and saw him jumping around like a little kid who just got his candy.

L.Joe's POV:

Yeah!! LEE BYUNGH HUN HITS THE JACKPOT TONIGHT!! At last I got to go on a date with  her and get her to be my girlfriend...... Well not really my girlfriend but I think I canmake that happen. But still I'm so happy I could die. Accidently I shouted that and saw (y/n) in her window who shouted back at me.

"Then DIE you stupid idiot!!" She said playfully.

So I played along, "Why are you always mean to me? I'm your best friend!! Am I right?!"

"Well guess what I never asked you to be my best friend!!"

"Okay fine! Just dont forget okay!! 7 am at Lotte World!!" 

"Fine just go away!!" 

"Okay okay I'm going! Bye!" I said walking away.

-End Of POV-

LOTTE WORLD

I got their erlier than expected. 6:30 am. What can I do, I don't like making people wait. Well since I'm here I'll go buy the tickets to avoid the long line. Later then L.Joe came. 

"Aish!! As always your really early." L.Joe said while shaking his head.

"Yeah.. I know."

"Well then I'll just buy the tickets as an apology." he said ready to walk in the ticket both but before he could do that I stopped him and said, "No need I already bought them." and started waving the tickets that are in my hands.

I then saw him putting a gloomy face. So I asked him, "Yah! What's up with that face?"

"Tsk! You know I was the one supposed to pay for the tickets!" he said annoyed and started walking to the entrance. I started following him too since I had the tickets and asked him, "Why is that?"

"Because first dates are special." he said grabbing the ticket from my hand and handing it to the operator. Wait did he just said date........... Oh! Right now I remember why.

We entered the amusment park and played all day long until I got tired and he went to grab water for the two of us.

While waiting for him two guys approached me and tryied flirting with me.

"Hey there! Are you alone maybe you want to hang out with us?" one of them told me. Luckily L.Joe appeared and helped me out.... I think.

"Yah! You punks what do you think your doing with my girlfriend! Do you want me to call a guard and tell them you're harashin her!" he suddenly exploded.

I saw the two guys somehow getting scared. So they apologized and left us alone.

"So know ths is a date and I'm also your girlfriend?" I asked him.

"Just shut up and follow me I don't want to start a fight."

He grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the ferris wheel. Since it was already late the ferris wheel was the best to ride at night. We entered the ferris wheel. The second we entered I was already glued to the window watching the beautiful sight of the park at night. Then in a blink of an eye L.Joe grabbed my hand and turned me around. What really surprised me was the fact he was kissing me.

We got out of the ferris wheel and went back home. The walk to my house was silent. I bid my farewell to him and started writing. Weeks passed, since that happened and I also wanted to surprise him by going with the publishers myself. For my surprise he was there, but with a woman all over him. He then saw me and started panicking. I couldn't think of anything so I just run with all my might leaving my novel in the floor. 

L.Joe then shoved the woman on top of him and run towards the door. There he saw my novel. He read the title and started running like crazy.

I, who couldn't breath anymore stopped in a park. Tears were falling from my eyes. I wonderwhy I fell in love with him. I was so stupid, but then L.Joe came running towards me and backed hugged me. I was shocked by his sudden appearence. I wanted to break free, since people were looking. But he wouldn't let go and then whispered something in my ear.

"Yah!! Tell me the truth is it true.... Do you really love me!?" he said while panting.

"Used to if I knew you were that type of guy. So let me go Lee Byung Hun!!" I shouted at him.

"(y/n) stop it already! Tell me! Tell me the truth!" he insisted.

"Fine I do love you! Now let me go!" I shouted. I coudn't take it anymore since people were staring weirdly at us.

"Then would you be my grilfriend?" he asked still not letting me go.

"If I say yes would you let me go." I asked.

"Yes, I would. Now answer me."

"Yes I would like to be your girlfriend. Happy! Now let me go." I said still struggling

"Okay but before that........" he stopped talking and turned me around putting his lips with mine.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yes!! I finished it!! I hope you enjoy reading it!! 

And special tnx to --mrsleedonghae for commenting and suscribing!!

Enjoy!!

-J.Y