Saranghae~

Sandeullie~

 

“I-Is this some kind of joke?”your eyes were starting to tear up.Your boyfriend,Jinyoung,just told you that he wants to break up with you on the place you first met him,at the cafeteria of WM High School.”No,”he simply said and left you there crying.You fell down and everyone gathered in front of you.As tha school’s ‘PRINCESS’they of course respected you.You are kind,cute,pretty,talented,bubbly and smart.They helped you get up and you smiled weakly.”I-I’m fine,c-continue eating,”you walked away,crying."How dare you,”you thought and bumped into somebody.”S-Sorry,”you bowed and he saw your devastated look.He handed you a tissue and you accepted it.You wiped your tears and looked up to his face.”I’m Sandeul,you are?”he has a face of an angel.”Kim JungAh,”you shook hands.He asked why you were crying and you told him what happened.”It’s fine,be strong.”You found out that he was a transfer student so you gave him a tour.Girls were looking at him with a smile while the boys held their girls.”Who is he?”your friend,Sungjong asked you.”He’s Sandeul,”they shook hands and Sungjong immediately ran when he heard his hyungs running after him.”YAH LEE SUNGJONG!”they ran like they were some kind of athletes.”As you can see,this is the roo-“you saw Jinyoung with a girl,holding hands.”Oh hey unnie!”it was Hana.”Hey,”you smiled.She’s doesn’t know about you and Jinyoung so you let her be with that jerk.”JungAh,she’s my girlfriend now.”you put on your poker face and clapped.”Who’s he?”Jinyoung asked.Sandeul quickly put his arm over you and smiled.”I’m her boyfriend.I’m Sandeul by the way,”you played with him and linked arms with him until you left the roof top.”Sorry for burdening you,”he pouted.”It’s fine,”he smiled and you ate at the cafeteria together.

“They’re here,”he whispered in your ear and fed you.”Thanks oppa!”you never called Jinyoung oppa but you did it to Sandeul.”Say ah~”you fed him too.He wiped the ketchup on your lip with a tissue and he pinched your cheeks.

You were like that for the past months and you started to develop feelings for him.”But he’s just doing it for a show,”you thought and tried to hold back your crush on him thinking that he’s not serious. You decided to tell him what’s in your heart.”If he rejects me then,I won’t be hurt to much.”you mumbled and met with him on the school roof top.

“JUNGAH!”he called out and you stopped in front of him.”Do you wanna tell m—“you grabbed his collar and kissed him.”OH MY GOD!”you thought and broke the kiss.You blushed like a tomato and looked away.He froze for 5 minutes so sighed and went to the cafeteria.You got your food and sat on the table you used to eat with him.You wanted to eat but you just don’t feel hungry anymore.You rested your head on the table and secretly sobbed.You wiped your tears and heard L’s voice come near you.”It’s obvious you know,here,”he gave you a lemon candy and left.”JungAh!I’m sorry if I just stood there,I was just too shocked.I know you’re probably crying now but I just want to say…I LOVE YOU,”you heard his voice on the speaker.You stood up,crying,Woohyun grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the middle of the cafeteria.Sandeul came holding a bouquet of your favourite white roses.He gave it to you and you accepted it.He hugged you,in front of everyone.”I love you,please be my girlfriend?”you nodded and he kissed your lips.It was full of love and affection.”I love you so much,”you told him and he gave you a ring.”Couple rings,”he put it on your finger and it was totally cute.He had the same ring .”When did you have time to do this?”he pointed at INFINITE.”Thanks guys,”they smiled.”You are now my official boyfriend and NEVER  EVER try to cheat on me,”you glared at him and he pinched your cheeks.”You look so cute when you’re angry,”you  smiled and gave him a peck.”Look,they’re jealous,”you pointed at SungKyu and your bestest friend,Seung-a.”YAH!Confess already!”you pushed Sungkyu to her.”I-I like you Seung-a,Ca-can you be my girlfriend?”she nodded and hugged him.”Sandeullie~Saranghae…”you hugged him.