38

Just A Dream

Chapter Thirty eight

Jung Min and Hyung’s POV

**************************************************************************************************************

It seemed like hours before Hyung Jun finally wrapped his arms around Jung Min’s shoulders, tightly holding his lover afraid to let go. Young Saeng opened another door, which led to the only other room in the small clinic. Jung Min moved them inside of it closing the door behind him.

Jung Min pulled away slightly, raising a hand to caress Hyung Jun’s cheek gently. Hyung Jun raised his head, staring directly into Jung Min’s eyes; tears clouded them threatening to spill over. Hyung Jun reached up whipping the tears away, as the latter lowered his head, connecting their lips. Hyung Jun accepted it willingly and eagerly; leading them to the bed, Jung Min gently laid his love down on it, before climbing up himself; positioning himself directly on Hyung Jun. The two reconnected their lips eagerly, as Hyung Jun raised his hands up to Jung Min’s shirt ing it, and pushing it off of his shoulder before lips meet once again.

The rest of the night was spent with Hyung Jun is Jung Min’s arms, till the morning when they finally came out of the room, and Hyung Jun lead him to where the others were getting breakfast. Hyun Joong, Kyu Jong, and Young Saeng were already there with the baby in Kyu Jong’s arms. Hyung Jun and Jung Min sat down, as Hyun Joong handed their plates to him. Kyu Jong was feeding the infant while he ate.  

“So… What exactly happened when I was gone?” Jung Min asked looking at everybody expectantly. However, none of them seemed to want to answer. To Jung Min a sense of gloom washed over the others; it only added to the feeling of curiosity he had about everything.

“Was it that bad?” Hyun Joong finally set his spoon down, and wiped his mouth before speaking.

“Well, it wasn’t a visit to Disneyland I can tell you that… We went to a city after we lost you; it was to gather some supplies and baby things for Yung Hee. To be honest, I have seen some messed up things in our line of work, but none of that prepared me for what we saw. Hell I don’t think anything could have prepare us for what we saw. When we left Seoul we were too busy running, that we never actually stopped and saw everything; I mean it was rough, but this… this was something else. Bodies were everywhere men, women, children, all kinds of bodies everywhere; I don’t think I will ever forget it. I don’t think any of us will.”

“Well… anyway… We had left Jo Hyun, Ji Hyun, and Uee at a baby store in Miryang; well needless to say we got overrun, and lost Ji Hyun there. After a while of driving we found here… We never knew that Uee was infected; we would have taken care of her long before bringing her here. The rest you pretty much know… As much as I am glad to see you back; I just wish it wasn’t like this…Now! How about you tell us what on earth happened to you?” This seemed to catch everybody’s attention, as they all looked up to look at Jung Min.

“Well, telling you to leave me behind; was the best idea I had come up with. I mean, there were so many undead, none of us would have made it all out if you didn’t…”

*****Flashback*****

“Hyun Joong get him out of here NOW!!” Jung Min screamed, as he heard Yung Hee start to scream. From where he sat, Jung Min watched as his friend, threw his love over his shoulder, before giving him one last anguish stare, as he said goodbye before leaving with the others.

Jung Min watched as they left, and it took everything he had to not try and follow as he heard Hyung Jun's screams and cries. He looked up, and saw the undead passing by; following the group hungrily. Pushing himself as close as he could to the side of the cliff he fell from; trying to conceal himself from the view of the undead, hoping that they would just pass by him unnoticed. After what seemed like hours, he could still hear the sounds of screams from the men at the camp as they were still being eaten slowly.

Looking up and making sure nothing was there to see him move, Jung Min tried to stand up, but he quickly sat back down as the pain rushed through him from his ankle. Cursing his bad luck and his injured ankle, Jung Min looked around hoping to see something he could use as a walking stick; when he noticed some fallen branches near a tree. Sighing he gave another glance up, when seeing that there were still no undead insight, he got to his hands and knees crawling his way to the tree as quietly as he could.

Once he got there, Jung Min dug into his pocket taking out the small pocket knife he had, and cutting off the small branches on the stick. Suddenly Jung Min’s blood ran cold as he heard rustling and groans coming from behind him. Quickly looking around he notices the tree that he was leaning against had an opening, which he could easily squeezed through. Without a second thought, he squeezed inside grabbing some of the big fallen leafs and covered the small opening.

Jung Min covered his mouth to try and keep the sound his breathing under control as he heard the sounds of leaves crunching under shuffling feet. It was hours before Jung Min could relax; there were no noise or screams anymore. It was completely silent now, so Jung Min decided that he should sleep there for the night.

Once he woke the next morning, he waited for a few minutes to make sure he didn’t hear anything, and slowly moved the leafs out of the way. Grabbing the stick he cleaned off the other day, he managed to use it to stand up and balance himself, as he limped his way to the where he knew the cars would be at. It took the whole day to make it back, to where the cars were. He wasn’t surprised when he saw that they were gone, he had actually known that they would be. However, what he didn’t expect was a bag, which looked very much like one of Young Saeng’s bags on the side of the road.

Limping to it, he sat down picking it up, and opening it. He noticed there was a wrap, an extra bullet clip, two bottles of water, some canned food that had pull off lids for easy opening, and a small letter. He set the bag down, and opened it.

Jung Min ssi,

I hope this finds you… I hope you are able to make it through, and I hope to see you again soon. At the bottom I left instructions on how to wrap your ankle, and I left some food for you eat on your way. We will be going to a town soon to pick up supplies, please do not follow us there. Keep on the back roads, and stay on them, they will lead you to the shoreline to japan. I have looked at the map long enough that I have memorized it, so I leave it with you to follow if you can. Please make it there… Please be well.

Young Saeng

*****End Flashback*****

Everybody was silent as Jung Min finished reading the letter he had pulled from his pocket. They all turned to Young Saeng, whose face had turned beet red.

“You left him a bag..?” Hyun Joong asked his face completely blank.

“I had too… For some reason I couldn't bring myself to think he was died. So when I took watch that night; I filled up the bag, and wrote the note, in the morning I left it before we had left. It was the only thing I could do to make myself be able to sleep at night.” Young Saeng said still looking at his hands. It wasn’t till he looked up that he saw the love and adoration in Hyun Joong’s eyes, before Hyun Joong grabbed him wrapping his arms around Young Saeng.

“Thank you…” Even Hyung Jun came around hugging him tightly, before going back to Jung Min’s side.

“Now that everybody’s thanked you… I would like to thank you. That extra clip helped a lot, when I was on the road. I managed to hotwire a truck, but the alarm was still on it; and boy did it bring a lot of undead, before I could shut it off.” Young Saeng’s head shot up.

“So you were the one that caused that horde of undead to form? You were very close to us then, if we hadn’t drove off when we did, we would have found you then.”

“You saw that huge horde of them..? Wow you must have close... Well, after I got the alarm to shut off, I followed the map that you gave me, which lead me here. I had just gotten here, when they led me to the clinic saying that they had a nurse and a doctor here. When they mentioned doctor, I just knew it had to be you, so I rushed over and that is when I heard Young Saeng ssi scream.” They all turned to Kyu Jong, who scoffed, and seemed like he was laughing.

“Why are you laughing?” Kyu Jong looked at them with mirth in his eyes.

“Once again, we were all saved by Young Saeng hyung.” Everybody seemed to agree, and all found it hilarious as well.

“SO..! Has anybody thought of a name to give the baby?” Young Saeng said as he cleared his throat, embarrassed by the group’s thoughts.

“Well it’s a boy… But we haven’t thought of a name yet; remember we were actually trying to think of one, before they came.” Kyu Jong slipped the bottle out of his mouth, trying to make him burp; when he started to cry again.

Kyu Jong continued to pat his back, as the child wailed loudly; Young Saeng quickly finished his food, and cleaned his hands before taking the child from a panicking Kyu Jong. Standing up Young Saeng cradled the baby carefully; Hyun Joong stood up as well, the baby’s cheek till he finally stopped crying. The three just watched the couple with the child smiling brightly.

“Well I guess we found who is going to take care of the infant huh?” Kyu Jong said smiling widely. Young Saeng turned to them, looking at the infant, then to Hyun Joong his eyes full of question as to if they could keep the infant. Hyun Joong smiled nodding, before leaning down and kissing the baby’s head, and then kissing Young Saeng softly. Once the infant feel back to sleep, Young Saeng and Hyun Joong sat back down, Hyung Jun cleared his throat and spoke.

“Um… I… I have a suggestion for the baby’s name.” Young Saeng turned his head to him, as did Hyun Joong.

“I was wondering if we could name him… Seung Jo for my roommate that passed; the Jo part could be for Jo Hyun his father, so he will always know his real father loved him till the very end… Also I… I was talking to Yung Hee and her last name was Lee, so I was thinking of maybe Lee Seung Jo.” Young Saeng smiled, as he turned to Hyun Joong, who smiled as well.

“I like that… Lee Seung Jo it kind of rolls in your mouth; what do you think?” Young Saeng looked down at the baby, and smiled.

“That would be a nice name… besides it will spare us the argument on which last name he should get as well.” Everybody laughed at Young Saeng comment finally at peace.

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Oh my goodness guys… I am so sorry that this is late… I just couldn’t get the intimate scenes right, so I ended up cutting it all out. Because as you all may know by now, is that I despise sending things out to you, half assed. SO… I ended up cutting it out. I hope you will forgive me, and as a reward I have a special treat for you next update, which will be on Tuesday as I already written it. So the next update will not be late I promise.

Once again I am so sorry for teasing all of you, and not fulfilling what I know you wanted to see. Please forgive me, and I hope you will like this instead. I wasn’t going to go into detail about Jung Min’s journey, but since I flopped on the intimate scene, I decided that maybe I could make up for with having it mostly about Jung Min. I think all my Jung Min lovers will be happy about that XD.

Well TWO more chapters to go and I hope you have enjoyed it so far, and will continue as it comes to an end.

As always till next time, bye now.