ToraxSaga Drabble Pt1

ToraxSaga Drabble

1. Far

Saga:  “Why you need to be so far from me Tora? Why?”

Tora:  “Sorry dear, this only for work but don’t worry, I promise it won’t be long. Only for 5 minutes…”

Saga:  “But 5 minutes seems like 5 decades for me! Please… sit with me…”

Tora:  “Saga…”

Saga:  “Tora…”

Nao:  “What the heck are you guys doing?! We’re working here!”

Saga and Tora immediately release their hands grip and start to work seriously. But there still a little pouts on their mouth…

 

2. y

 Saga: “You know Tora, you look so y doing like that…” Saga whisper at Tora ear while putting his hand into Tora shirt and the other hand pinned Tora’s hand to the wall.

Tora: “Well, I can do it again… ier than that, just for you...”

Saga: “I’ll wait for you at my home after dinner…”

Tora: “Been naughty huh?” Tora let out a smirk.

They laid their lips together and kiss passionately…

 

3. Silently

Saga: “Why you need to be so cool Tora?” Kiss Tora lips impatiently. “You make me crave for more of your body…”

Tora: *Kiss Saga’s neck.* “And why you need to be so sweet Saga? You also make me crave for your body more.”

Saga: “Let’s do it now…”

Saga push Tora to the wall and kiss him. Tora tried to struggle because he knows that doing it at work means big trouble. But Tora couldn’t resist Saga’s kiss and start to deepen the kiss. They start to remove their clothes and do it. Meanwhile, outside the changing room…

Hiroto: “Hey you got it?” Hiroto whispers to Shou.

Shou: “Hell yeah.”  Shou holding a camcorder and silently recorded the scene they saw.

 

4. The jealousy

Alice Nine is doing their concert and like usual they will do some fan services. Shou was singing beside Saga then he suddenly pulls Saga face near his and kiss him. Saga also deepens the kiss.

Tora doesn’t think he was a jealous type of guy especially when doing concerts because he knows that just a fan service. But today, Tora pull a pout at Saga and Shou as soon as he saw them kissing.

 

5. Chocolates

It’s Valentine Day, Shou want to buy some chocolates for Hiroto and he asked Saga to accompany him. After done shopping, Saga get angry at Shou for buying so much…

Saga: What the heck Shou?! Three boxes of chocolates?! Why did you bought so much? Hiroto can get fat cause of it. Well, I know that you want to show your loves but this is too much.

Shou: Shut up Saga! You’ve no rights to condemn me!

Saga: Why not?!

Shou looks at Saga’s hands and both of his hands holding two plastic bags that full of chocolates.