Advanced

Pictures In My Head

                

                   “Jinki-hyung, thank you for the lunch. I have a great time,” He smiled, a small smile on his rosy lip, an adorable blush on his high cheekbone.

“You’re welcome, Key. Can I call you tonight?” I dared myself to ask, it was after a good sign, after all.

“Anytime,” Ah. Thank you, angel.

“Then, can I book you for this weekend as well?” I raised my eyebrow. He chuckled as he laid a light smack on my arm.

                “Maybe after a few call,” He winked. I flew to the seventh sky.

                I bid him goodnight before Kim Kibum walked to the front door of his house, sparing me a sweet glance before opening the wooden door and excused himself in. I was alone at that night, leaning against my metallic black car in satisfaction after a successful date.

Regardless to say, Kibum was the diva in our college, everyone wanted a bit of him every now and then, but I was the lucky guy who could finally asked him out, and how I wish I was the one special enough to get that place in his heart.

                He looked at me for seconds before chuckling and tilting his head to the left, saying “Okay,” a moment after I asked him out on the parking yard. I didn’t even get that chance to return his smile back then because he strutted back to his pink car almost immediately, leaving me dumbfounded. I was serious when I asked him out, I was drop dead serious. But I never thought even for once that I would be decent enough for him to say yes.

I spend the whole afternoon after that miraculous moment grinning like an idiot as Jonghyun and Taemin helped me with my wardrobe. Apparently, my nerdy shirts were unsuitable for a hot date like Key. I agreed wholeheartedly.

I picked him up at half past seven, taking him for a beautiful view of our city with small, light talks before bringing him to my favorite restaurant. Where all the jazz and blues painted the atmosphere as we enjoyed our delicious pastas.

                Time flew by, it was suddenly 9 p.m and I had to drove him back home. Oh how I wish the day with him would last forever.

But he told me it’s okay to call and that I might stand a chance for a weekend date. I was taken aback, I was too happy, I was ecstatic.

                Kim kibum was going to be mine.

.

.

                “Yah,” Jonghyun smacked my arm “If you won’t stop grinning and daydreaming about Key, i’ll smack your nerdy head off.”

“I will too. Come on, hyung, man up and asked him out!” Taemin chipped in.

“Yah, you kids. Do you think that asking Kim Kibum out is such an easy task to do?” I grinned, pretending to scowl them. They laughed.

                “Of course not, but you have to do it! Otherwise Minho will get him and you will mourn for the rest of your life,” Taemin retorted.

“And out little Taeminnie here will have a broken heart for him Minho-hyung,” Jonghyun .

                I laughed along my two best friends/slash/brothers.

“Who said i’m not gonna ask him out?” I raised my brows.

“No way!” Jonghyun laughed, almost clapped his hands off. “You’re serious right? You’re going to ask him for sure, right?”

“Whoa, our Jinki-hyung got balls!”

I rolled my eyes playfully as I rose from my seat, their eyes followed my action with full expectations.

                “In fact, i’m going to ask him out, now.” I stated.

“Need a supporting word?” Jonghyun offered.

“No thanks, I have these pictures in my head.”

 

                I hadn’t call his name yet, I hadn’t asked him yet, he hadn’t said yes.

But I’m going to thank him in advance for all the love he would give me. Because i know he would. Because I already got these pictures in my head.

 



A/n : Drabble much? :D hehe i'm sorry~