Drunken Kisseu

Alcohol Kiss

 

    “Hyung, you had enough…” Jiho weakly stopping Jaehyo from drinking more liquor. Jaehyo pushed away Jiho’s hand and sip in more. They are at a park, sitting on the grass. Jiho was not sure how he came here. He remembers last time he is on the bed, sleeping. Now, he wishes to just leave his drunken band mate to wail alone in the night.

 

Jiho’s phone vibrates beside the bed lamps. Awaken Jiho who just got into the bed. He grabbed it and forced his heavy eyelids to open.

    “The …” Jiho cursed under his breath and moved his finger to slide answer the phone. “What is it hyung?! It 3 a.m now. Did you still not come home yet?” Jiho croaked voice filled the room, it was dead silent and the other members already sound asleep. He just want to threw the phone and get back to sleep after spend a day at the studio, finishing some song. He could just buy a new one after that. He don’t really care, since he want to buy new phone model after all.

    “Jiho ah… I-I am hurt… so.. hurt..”

    “What?!” Jiho sit up straight. “Where are you?!”

    “I’m at the park… Jiho ah… it cold here…”

 

And because of that, Jiho is now accompanying the drunken Jaehyo at the park.

   “That ! Only want my money!” Jaehyo cries dramatically and pointed to the sky as it was a person he was mad to. Jiho felt really annoyed. He already sacrificed his sleep and he had to sit in the cold night to wait to at least sober up or collapsed so he carry this narcissistic singer back to their damn dorm.

   "He can't even pay his phone bills, now he talking about money" Jiho muttered to himself “Hyung let us just go back okay? It is already late. Let’s continue drink at dorm okay?” Jiho stood up ready to pull Jaehyo to stand.

   “Jiho ah... let me drink ah... don’t you understand me?” Jaehyo open another bottle and gulped in more.

   “Ah hyung, let’s go its cold, I’m dying!” Jiho stomped his leg many times. He yelled at Jaehyo but Jaehyo started to do puppy eyes and Jiho don’t have the heart to continue yelling at the older one.

   “Don’t you feel pity for me? Don’t you love me? tsk...tsk… everybody hate me!!” Jaehyo start wailing.

   “Alright…hyung okay. No I don’t hate you...stop it hyung…” Jiho sat down back and Jaehyo calmed down a bit.

   “If you don’t hate me… doesn’t mean that you like me?” Jaehyo tilted his head. Showing his eating grin. “Don’t you? He he”

   “Hyung… you’re drunk…” suddenly Jaehyo leaned closer to kiss him on the lips. Jiho was so shocked he doesn’t move until Jaehyo pulled back.

   “Jiho ah… I like you…” Jaehyo passed out after that on his shoulder.

   “Oh .” Jiho slapped his forehead.