Him & Her

My Secret Admirer

Author's POV*

 

I've never been the type to say what I feel
So basically I keep everything inside
And with you it was no different
I want to tell you, believe me I've tried

But there's part of me that just can't take that chance
So I doubt that you'll ever know
Which may be fine with you, but it's hurting me
I choose not to show it though

I guess I'm your secret admirer
That name seems to fit just right
I don't know what I like about you
But you're on my mind, day and night

Maybe it's the way you look
So y I can't get enough
Or how you make me feel when you come around
I instantly forget all other stuff

Maybe it's the way you say my name
Or maybe it's the way you smile
Then again it might just be everything
Getting to know you seems worth my while

But I guess I'll never know what it is
My true feelings I could never reveal to you
I'll just admire you from a distance
I'm not sure what else there is to do

                       - Your Secret Admirer

 

"Another letter from him." She rolled my eyes, "Why can't he just show himself you know, he's such a coward."

 

Bom snatched the letter, "Yah!! be thankful you have one!" she pouted. 

 

"I wish I have one too." She sighed.

 

"Lucky Darong!!!." Bommie shouted.

 

Dara covered her face w/ her hands out of embarrasment, "Tone your voice down." she whispered as students started to look at them including their terror teacher.

 

"You were saying something Ms Park Bom?" Terror Jung glared.

 

"Aah-" she stuttered, "Nothing Mr Jung hehehe" she grinned.

 

"Then, could you come here in front & explain this?" He calmly said.

 

Dara's trying so hard to control her laugh but failed, "Hahahahaha"

 

"So, you find this funny Ms Sandara Park?." Dara almost choked on her own saliva.

 

"Ani!" She innocently shook her head, one guy not so faraway from her secretly smiled.

 

"Really?" 

 

"Uhuh!." Too late for her to take it back, she just replied 'Uhuh' to her terror teacher, & it's Bom's turn to laugh.

 

Dara faced her, "Yah don't laugh"

 

"I'll see you two in detention, class dismissed." Mr Jung said & left.

 

Their classmates started to laugh at them.

 

"Dumb & Dumber female version!" said by Jessica, they laughed again this time it was  so loud.

 

"Atleast I'm not a Phony!!!." Bom crossed her hands.

 

"Yah!! say that again I'll sma. . . 

 

"P-H-O-N-Y!!!" Bom grinned.

 

"QUIT IT!!" Mr Smart irritatedly said.

 

"Yah! she started it!." Bommie pointed at Jessica.

 

"I don't care if who started this.. just-just quit it!!." he replied.

 

Mr Oh so famous yawned..bored, "Yah! let them have their fun.. you're such a kill joy Mr President."

 

"Stop it! Let's go Bommie." Dara dragged the mad Bommie before she eats them alive.

 

Someone's POV*

 

If only I could make you see
how much you mean to me
If only I could make you see
how special you make me feel

If only I could make you see
how perfect you are to me
If only I could make you see
how loving you does feel

If only I could make you see
how much you make me smile
If only I could make you see
how much I want you to be mine

If only I could make you see
that my love for you is real
If only I could make you see
that this is like a dream

If only you could make me see
that you are really real
If only you could make me see
that this is not just a dream

If only you could see these things through my eyes and mind
If only you could feel these things through my heart and soul

If All these Ifs may come true
you would finally see
that you're really meant for me
my endless love to be

 

"Dude, you're hopeless.. why not introduce yourself to her." His bestfriend said staring at him w/ a frown on his face, 'yeah.. why not introduce myself to her?' I mentally laughed at myself.. 'I'm a coward, yes I am.. I've been sending her cards & stuffs since middle school, been stalking her for almost four years now, pathetic isn't it?'

 

"Yah, why are you even hiding yourself.. you've got good looks, you're smart & rich who wouldn't fall for you." 

 

"She's different." I said making him raise his hands surrendering, 'Yes, she's different from those other girls who only liked me because of my looks & background.. I've been her classmate for the past few years yet until now I dunno if she even remember my name.'

 

Dara, she's not smart.. she's not popular either. She was bullied so much when we were on middle school, she has that dorky, cute & 4d personality that attracts men & the girls hated so much. I remember when I once helped her & she didn't even looked at me.

 

"Aren't you tired?" He asked, 'I am, but I just loved her so much & just by seeing her smile it keeps me going.. she's my inspiration.'

 

"I love her." I whispered.

 

"You're so weird bro, gah! I HATE I LOVE YOU'S" He screamed.

 

Dara's POV*

 

"Unnie, what's that?" My cute little sister asked, I've been reading his poems over & over again.. just maybe, maybe I'll find a clue of who really he is. In front of Bommie I acted like I don't care but the truth is 'he's already here' so why can't he just show himself?.. I admire his determination of following me around & sending me these lovely poems.

 

"Do you think unnie is pretty Lauren-ah?" I asked her cutely, my cute little sister! I only have her.. we lost our mom when Lauren's still a baby. She didn't even told me she's suffering from cancer, she said she didn't want to hurt me more. Growing up w/out a father's guidance is really hard, I sometimes envy my classmates.

 

I was fourteen when I found my mom hugging a man not so faraway from our house pleading him to stay & I really wanted to meet my dad that time, so w/out a second thought I ran to where they are & hugged him. I'm not even sure if he was really my dad but I didn't care.. I just hugged him.

 

Suddenly, I just felt myself sitting on the ground crying. He pushed me saying he's not my father & he will never be, I feel so unwanted after that. I maybe not that smart but I'm not that dumb either, I just watched them fighting in front of me.. I just heard myself saying, 'He's my father but he doesn't want me'

 

After that incident I stopped caring & started to ignore the people around me. My mom was so hurt & she just started telling me everything, she said that that man is my father & she was pregnant.. then she started crying so hard telling me she's the other woman, we are our father's bastards.

 

I hate him, I hate him so much. 

 

I will never forgive him.

 

"Eyy.. unnie you're not even listening." She pouted, she's just so cute she's my little angel. I hugged her so tight & she started caressing my back, Lauren & I are very different.. she's still four but she's a smart kid. My aunt took us in when our mother died, Aunt Yuri is so kind.. she treat us like her own daughters.

 

"I love you Lauren-ah, unnie will always be here for you." I kissed her forehead making her smile.

 

"Lauren loves unnie too." She cutely replied.