Oneshot

Little ball of fur

 

Sorry for being so short, but it's really a drabble, so... I hope you enjoy it.

 

----

 

You sighed. Finally you were arriving home after a long and busy day at college and work. It was almost 9pm and you were starving. And stressed. Your boss didn't let you leave for lunch and you had so many things to do, so many work and your exams were coming soon and you had to study a lot to have good grades. In summary, you were exhausted.

 

You opened your door and left your shoes in the right place. Even though you were tired you couldn't let you house all messed up. You just wanted to do some noodles, because it was the fastest, and sleep. But what you saw in your living room made you stop.

 

There was your boyfriend, Lee Sungjong. You two had moved together a few months ago after dating for three years. He was the sweetest boyfriend in the world, always cute and caring. And there he was lying on the floor while petting a little cat. He had his casual clothes, jeans and a shirt, but it still made him look cute. And all the sight was cute.

 

Sungjong faked a meow and the cat his nose making him smile. It was so cute. The little cat was really really small with his light brown fur and big eyes. He was the cutest. To be honest, in that moment you wondered who was the cutest: the cat or your boyfriend.

 

But soon your boyfriend noticed that you were standing there and looked at you. He smiled brightly as usual and stood up. He took the cat and walked towards you.

 

Welcome home, honey.” He smiled again, pecking one of your cheeks.

Jong-ah... Who is this cutie?” You said in a cute voice starting to the cat's fur, and looked like it enjoyed it because its eyes were already closed.

This is Woollimy.” He looked at the cat and then at you again. “He followed me home and he was so starving and feeling so cold.”

 

Sungjong pouted and made a face at you that looked like “sorry for bringing him without saying, but...”. You giggled and pinched one of his cheeks making him pout even more.

 

It's ok, oppa. We can take care of him, huh?” You smiled at his excited face.

Did you hear it, Woollimy?” Sungjong put the cat near his face and was talking to it with a cute voice. “Now you have a mom, she let you be here~” You laughed a little bit at your boyfriend's behavior.

Just don't forget about me.” You pouted trying to do aegyo. “Don't pay more attention at the kitty than at me~”

Of course I'll not do it, jagiya.” He laughed and pecked your lips. “You're his mom and I'm his dad, this is our first kid.”

 

Your cheeks became red and you looked away embarrassed. He just laughed at your reactions and held you of your hands saying he was going to cook something for you to eat.

 

 

End.