Meet the boys

Little Dreamy

 

"Eunniee… So Eun ah… hurry up, we almost late!" a loud yell heard while So eun fix her dress.

" Nee wait a sec…. " So run through the door and link her arm to Soo jin's

"Woo… you look simple yet beautiful eunnie.." 

"Umm you look stunningly hot Jinnie… Kajaa… "

 

So eun wears a white strapless dress, while  Soo Jin wears black fitted dress with a low cut behind that shows her y back .

http://ifahisablackjack.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/2010-kbs-drama-awards-2.jpg (this is dress she wears)

So Eun POV

Party, yeah I should have fun there… this is my first official party here… I wonder how is it like? yay I'm so excited…. 

End POV

 

"Jinnie have you called a taxi?"

"Nope… we're using my car" she point to a black BMW car

"Bwoo… I never know you have car.. and you have a car then why do you take a bus?"

" Of course you never seen it before, I parked it in the parking lot. While we never go to the parking lot pabo ya…" Soo Jin softly hit her head.

"Opps hehehe"

 

When they arrive at the party everybody looks at them stunningly. Wait no, actually all the eyes drop at Soo Jin.

 

"Jinnie, all of them look at you, it feels weird do you happenly know all of them?" So Eun whisper.  

"Ah… truth to be told I don't know all of them, but my best friends are famous here, so since I always around them I guess a lot of people recognize me. You know how famous people life" 

"I see… "

 

("Hey isn't that The Soo Jin, Jung Il Woo's best girl-friend?, gosh she look hot…"

"I envy her… she can get close Il woo oppa, Min Ho oppa and Bum oppa" 

"Yeah…. ") 

 

"Jinnie… those girls seems gossiping about you…"

"Ehh really? never mind let's go inside."

 

#Inside the Hotel ballroom

 

"Ahh… there they are" Soo Jin and So Eun walk to 3 men wearing black suits.

"Are they your friends Jinnie ah? Now I know why those girls goofing around "

"Yes Eunnie, come I'll introduce you to them"

"Yahhh Il woo!!" Soo Jin hug the tall man with a handsome eye smile.

"Ooh My Jin.. I miss you so much.. it's been a week since I saw you… how are you?"

"Soo Jin my girl you look smoking hot man!" a same tall man with a black hair and charming look said while holding Soo Jin solders.

"Omoo… Min Ho I miss you guys so much… sorry I've been busy with my papers you know. But you guys also busy with those popular drama things right so. I guess we're even haha…. Hey by the way this is my new house mate So Eun, So run this is my friends Min Ho and Il Woo" 

 

"Hey,, I'm So Eun, Kim So Eun" she slightly bow her head.

" Annyong So Eun, I'm Jung Il Woo, please to meet you." 

" Hi, I'm Lee Min Ho, by the way So Eun ssi I have to praise you"

"Umm? For what Min Ho ssi?"

"Because you can stand this Lion Soo Jin hahaha" Min Ho said and laugh

"Yah Min Ho… you!" Soo Jin punch Min ho arm

" ahahaha,…. She's a great gently lion though Min Ho ssi" So Eun laugh

"Okay stop those lion thingy, by the way who is this guy? and where the heck is Kim Bum?

"Ah… Annyong I'm Jae Bin, Il Woo fellow actor…. "

"Hi Jae Bin…you the one whose become the hot topic these days right? wow… you look charming compare this two." Soo Jin said while put a mocking smile to her 2 friends.

"Yah… I'm cooler than him Jinn-ah… " Il woo said 

"Yeah… I'm famous too you know Jin… look at my face there in the posters, handsome right So Eun?" Min Ho smile and tap lightly at So run shoulder.

"Yeah yeah you all handsome haha" a tint of blush crept So Eun face.

"JInnie-ah… I guess Bum will be late, you know that boy, I'm pretty sure he'll come with a girl. Should we bet on it? Min Ho said

"FIne!!" Soo Jin and Il woo said.

 

They chat comfortably. So Eun sits beside Jae Bin, they look enjoying the talk. So Eun will blush every time Jae Bin look into her eyes.

 

So Eun POV

Snap it out So Eun, you such a paboo… don't blush act normal act normal… I can't help it, he keeps looking at me  gosh… can't you stop looking at me Jae Bin. Okay this is the first time i

End POV

 

The music turn into a ballad song and everyone one by one entering the dance floor with their partners.

 

"So Eun, would you care to join me? Jae Bin ask and offering his hand to So Eun.

" Umm But I can't do this kind of dance. I'll step on your foot Jae Bin ssi."

" It's okay come on… I'll guide you. Trust me."

" Okay then" 

 

So Eun dance with Jae Bin while Il woo and Soo Jin dance together like they are in their own world. So Eun can't help but smile when she looks Soo Jin.

"They look cute together don't they?"

"Yeah they do" Jae Bin answer while still holding So Eun waist.

 

"Yah Jinnie, Il Woo come here!" Min ho drags Soo Jin and Il woo. which make So Eun & Jae Bin stop dancing and follow them behind.

"I WIN! See Bum come with a y woman hahaha!" Min Ho point at pair of model look couple.

" Arghh  damn… fine what do you want Min Ho?"  Soo Jin gasp.

"A week assisting my papers for both of you haha" 

"Damn! Yah Kim Bum come over here, you womanizer!" yell Il woo.

 

So Eun POV

The model look couple walk through our direction, they look good together like a prince and princess. The guy wear a charming white suit while the woman wear black y fitted dress with a lace in the side which hugs her curve perfectly. 

End POV

 

"Hey guys… ohh Jinnie! you're here " He said and hug Soo Jin.

 

Here comes Kim Bum and the boys. Hey guys sorry for the late update, I've been busy and moody these days.... Hope you guys enjoy this chapter :)