Final

Hidden Anger

 

A pretty yet a boyish girl named Amber was walking in the park with her friends MyungSoo, Krystal, Victoria and Nichkhun, they was joking after exams madness of course they needed to calm themselves. They found a youghurt stall near the park and they decided to bought it in order to refresh their boiled brains. But something which caught Amber’s attention was the guy who was reading a book on the bench under the tree. She felt so familiar with his figure. He was tall, blonde messy hair, milky white skin and all over eycatching figure.

She slowly approached the guy to analyzed him more closer “Hi, sorry for bothering you but did we had met before?” She asked. The guy blinked slightly but he smiled as he realised who was the girl in front of him. “You do forget me that bad don’t you?” He replied witha smirk and it made her more confused “Oh my shisus KRIS! OMG you’ve grown so fast! Look! You’re taller than me now,” She finally mermerized his figure as she jumped crazily and hugged him tight, “I missed you, silly!” He said ruffling her hair. He used to be her junior highschool classmate and he was her closest friends.

-

The next day when she walked along the street with her iPod on, some poked her shoulder which made her jolted in surprise “Why don’t you just call my name?!” She said shoting a death glare to the taller guy “But you had your ears deafen, silly!” he said chuckling. “Stop calling me silly, anywho whatcha doing here?” She asked “I’m on my way to campus and then I saw you walking like someone who lost her mind, I was just worried” he said and it made her blushed “hey there’s uh something in y-your hair” He stuttered “there’s what?” She blinked cutely, “Let me take it then,” he took the leaf in her hair and it made their faces just separated like an inch away “thankyou” she said shyly. “No problem, uh I think we should go there together”

After the college time ended, Kris asked Amber to go to the mall for shopping, of course it was just his lame trick to get some alone time with her. But when they drinking bubble tea there was someone spied them from afar and as always it was Jessica. She was Amber’s two-years-senior in college. She’s Krystal older sister. She didn’t like Amber at all and she even tell her sister to stay away from Amber but Krystal always refused. The things that made her hates Amber even more is she felt that Amber has seized all her happiness. She didn’t have friends, but Amber did have a bunch. All the guys she wanted to b with is always close to Amber, for example Jonghyun, Siwon, Donghae and the other popular guy in campus. She felt even more angrier knowing tha her sister always stick with Amber than with her.

Unknowingly, there was a guy behind her, admiring her presence “Hi princess! What are you doing here? Waiting for me?” He asked poking her chin. “In your dreams! Now go!” Yes she followed by Heechul who always has a crush on her. He knew she never give any interest to him but he always believed in himself that someday she would give in return.

As she felt so bothered by the grumpy boy, she walked to Kris and Amber and asked “Hi Am, whatcha doing?” “As you can see unnie, drinking bubble tea.” Amber replied and smiled. “Oh, who’s this guy?” she asked and pointed to Kris with flirty eyes “Oh unnie this is Kris, and Kris this is Jessica”

-

The mystery began in the morning when Amber opened the doorknob as she heard the doorbell rang. There was no one but a small box with pretty ribbon, she opened it and was surprised of the things in it. So she brought the box to campus to shows it to her friends. “Hey I have something to show you guys!” Amber said and her friends were glued to her momentarily. “What’s it?” MyungSoo asked. “Here, I got it this morning when I heard doorbell rang. I found nothing but this.” Nichkhun opened the box and handed the thing to everyone to see. “What does that means?” Krystal asked. Maybe there’s someone who want to kill all of us?” Victoria said and earning the gasp from Nichkhun, he looked into it and there was picture of six bears which one of them was already killed. “Nah, maybe someone’s just wanna joking” he said saracatically. “Tsk! I’m agree with Victoria unnie,” Krystal said.

They waved a goodbye to each other after the callege time ended and Victoria and Nichkhun was planing to take walk to the nearest park they usually visited. When they walked one the side of the deserted street, there was a car which running reckless with high-speed.

BUMP!!!

There was the sound of body bumped by the car, that was Nichkhun’s. “Oh my God Nichkhun!”. She was yelling, shouting and asking for help but there was no one since she wan in a very deserted street and there, his life beyound help.

At the funeral, Victoria cried over and over, she couldn’t believe that happened to Nichkhun. Everyone gave her a hug, asking her to give in. Krystal was just arrived with her sister and she forced Jessica to say some a condoleces to Victoria. “Victoria, I’m sorry to her that. You should be whole-hearted” Jessica said and earning nothing from Victoria’s. As the funeral was already over.

As Victoria was on her way to go home, the car lost control and hit a three, there she was gone. Everything was too fast for Amber, she couldn’t believe about what just happened to her friends. She cried hard in Victoria’s funeral and Krysrtal said “Sshh Am,”  this is God’s fate . We need to take it, but Amber didn’t feel that was fate, she felt something was wrong. “Hey Amber, don’t cry like that please. You’ve cried so much today.” Kris said and hugging her from behind.

-

They headed to the near cafe the atmosphere was quiet. “I remember what Victoria unnie said about that six bears picture, maybe she was right.” Krystal said. “I’m agree.” Amber. I wan’t drive you home. I’m  afraid if something might happen to you. You’re alone and it’s late already.” Krs said “You can sleep over in my house” He added and Amber agreed.

As they reached Kris’ house suddenly Kris slammed Amber to the wall and kissed her neck roughly, and biting her sweet spots. “Kris... please stop” she said breathlessly “I just don’t want you to feel sad, I want to make you feel better. And then he lifted her body up around his waist and kissed her passionately. She couldn’t resist him so she just followed his game, he carried her to the bed ...

The next day when Amber was walking to her classroom, someone pushed her to the ground and at the sametime an iron chair fell from the second floor “You need to be more careful Amber.” MyungSoo said. ‘Someone’s trying to kill me’ She thought. MyungSoo staring at her deeply, they’re just friends, but  he fetl strange . Krystal came out of sudden. She felt a little jealous of the view in front of her. “MyungSoo” she called, “Follow me” she added. The two of them walked far away from Amber. “Do you like Amber?” Krystal asked. “No, I don’t I’m just seeing you honey.” MyungSoo replied, “Really? Then prove it.” Krystal said. Then MyungSoo kisses her in front of many people as the proof that he really loved her.

When Krystal wanted to borrow a lipstick in her sister’s room. She found the picture of six bears and the three of it was already killed “Unnie!” She shouted calling her sister. “What?” Jessica came with her  lazy tone. “What’s this? Is this yours?” Krystal asked. “No, that’s HeeChul’s I took it from him, why?” “Nothing” “Did you see Amber and MyungSoo hugging? Are you broke up with him?” Jessica asked. “Yeah I saw them, but no unnie I’m still with him, he said he just help Amber.” Krystal replied yet she felt still angry to them. “Don’t you think MyungSoo likes Amber?” Jessica sister and she provoked her sister to hates Amber more and more.

The next day MyungSoo and Kris were looking for Amber they haven’t seen Amber since the morning. “Have you see Amber?” Kris asked worriedly, “Nah, I haven’t too, but I saw Krystal and Jessica walked hurriedly on the street near the empty house. I smell something fishy.” He said. “Where is it?  Should we go there now? I think she’s there with them.” Kris said “Alright, lets go”

Meanwhile in the empty house, Jessica and Krystal were about to torturing Amber and they already handcuffed her to the back of the chair. “Why?” Why are you guys doing this to me?!” She asked crying “And you Krystal, I thought you are my friend but why?” She added “Because you take MyungSoo from me! You’re cheating on Kris! And MyungSoo likes you! What are you Amber? What are you?” Krystal shouted. “I didn’t take MyungSoo from you! I’m still with Kris. You have believe me. He was just helping me.” Amber replied. “Shut up you, Amber! Do you want to die just like your friends?” Jessica said angrily and that made both Amber and Krystal shocked. “Unnie, what do you mean?” Krystal asked. “Are you killed them?” Amber asked. “Yes! Problem?” she said. “But why?” Krysrtal cried. “Nichkhun, he was my boyfriend. He loved me so much we spent the time together always together. He always brought me to his house, we made love. We loved each other!!! But when Victoria came to his life, he just shoved me away like I was a . I had tired to not hating Victoria and I was, but at Nichkhun’s funeral when I said those condolences spech to her, she didn’t replay me! I was angry so I broke her car machine and I killed her! Hahaha. And you Amber! You have seized all my happiness all your friends, I want to be theirs too! All the guys I like, you always close to them. And the last one is Kris! I like him! But you broke my heart! I saw you and him kissed its just too hurt! Why Amber!” She cried it all “But I didn’t date all of them! Just Kris! I did’t know you like them, Unnie.” Amber said. “Shut up you !” Jessica then knife to Amber’s left cheek.

When Jessica was about to kill Amber, Kris and MyungSoo came and prevent Jessica from killing Amber but Krystal was already hold the gun which directed to Amber. And than MyungSoo approached Krystal to grab the gun from her. “Krystal please don’t do that! Please what’s inside you?” MyungSoo asked. “Why are you stopping me? So, is it true that you really like Amber?” Krystal and MyungSoo fighting over the gun.

DHUAR!!!

That was a sound of the gun shot. MyungSoo accidentaly fired the gun to Krystal’s belly. And everyone was shocked. “Yes I love Amber, I don’t know why I feel that way.” MyugSoo said. Krystal was feeling so hurt, she cried while she bear the pain. “So what was that kiss you gave to me?” Krystal asked. When MyungSoo was about to answeres, suddely Krystal took the gun in MyungSoo’s hand and she fired the bullet towards MyungSoo. And the two of them fell down to the floor. Krystal cried as she narrowed the distance between them, hugging him tight and MyungSoo returned the hug , “I’m sorry Krysta.”

Jessic sturgled herself from Kris’ hold then she killed Amber. She stabed her with the knife she was hold before many times. It made Kris shocked and pushed Jessica to the side. Kris approached Amber and pulled the knife from Amber’s heart. “Amber please hold on please, I will take you to the hospital please Amber please hold on” Kris said. Jessica saw how Kris put on his concern to Amber and it mad her so angry. Jessica grabe the gun which was in Krystal’s hand then fired the bullets to both Kris and Amber. After a second the cops came evidentily HeeChul was the one who reported to the cops about this crime. Actually HeeChul knew Jessica and her sister plan, although he loved Jessica so much but he couldn’t bear Jessica attitud which was getting worse.

Jessica felt so upet seeing HeeChul brought the cops, she shot the gun and escaped. But what happened? Her body was hit by a huge truck and it bouch her body so far, banging her head on a taper rock.

The end.

 

 


 

 

 

[A/N] Hey guys I’m sorry for the late update. I lost my flashdisk, so there you go. I wrote this with the help of my assfriend abigailace, hey! Update yours!  

I’m sorry if it was bad. Love youuuuuuuu^^