I'm cute!~~~

I'm Cute! (Cutie Player with Jinyoung)

 

 

"Jinyoung oppa!~" I yelled excitedly through our apartment. "Wae?.." Jinyoung came out from the bathroom drying his wet hair with a towel. "Oppa! Oppa! Let's go to the cafe near the apartment!! I want to try their new choco muffin!" I cheer as I went toward him. He hum while he continue to dry his hair. "I don't want." he said. "Eh?! Oppa! Please?~~~" I said as I do a puppy eyes. Hehe. I'll win here! Bwahaha! He stare at me for a while. "Fine." he said and went inside the room to change. "Gomawo, oppa!!!" I yelled on the door as he slammed it making me pout. "Yeah. Be like that oppa." I utter at the door with a hint of sadness in my voice. I turn my back when I hear the door open. "Mianhae..." I heard him said silently making me smile widely. Oppa is sooo cute!

 

---

 

We went to the cafe and sit at our usual place, the tables near the window. The cafe has glass doors and windows showing the view outside. I love looking outside although there's nothing good at it. We keep silent as we wait for our order. Suddenly, Jinyoung broke it. "So... Do you think the muffin is delicious?" he look at me smiling. Haha. He's so cute. "Well," I was cut off by the waiter. Now that I look at him, he looks like an artist. "Here's you choco muffin and chocolate cake, sir and ma'am. Please for the milk." he smile as he went back at the counter. Jinyoung look at the cake and was about to dig in but I stop him. "Wait. Don't eat first. Let's wait for the milk." I said making him pout. "But, I want to eat already." he said. "Let's wait, neh?"

 

After a minute, I decided to pull my ballpen out and start drawing on the tissue at the table. I was getting bored when I remember a song. Aha! "Choko meopin han jogak sikyeonoko (Over a chocolate muffin)"  I sang as Jinyoung averted his eyes from the cake and turn to me. "Gosohan uyuhanjaneul gidaryeoyo (Waiting for a cup of savory milk)" I continue and he smile. "Oppahago nahago kkok maju anjaseo, seoro sonbadak wie yeppeun nakseoreul hajyo (Oppa and I sit facing each other and scribble on each other's hands)" I sang as I hold his left hand feeling its warmth and start writing on it, "사랑해, 자기야~ (I love you, jagiya)". We both laugh. Then he took the ballpen from me and hold my right hand. He start scribbling on it. As he finished, I look at my hands and saw, "나도 사랑해, 자기야~ (I love you too, jagiya)". I smile at him. 

 

The bell on the cafe's door chimmed drawing our attention to it. High school girls came inside and look to our direction, actually Jinyoung's direction. They squeal while some giggle and smile at Jinyoung. They wave their hands while Jinyoung just nod. Soon the girls pass by and one of them said, "Annyeong, oppa!~" while giggling and acting cute then walk to their table. I hold both of his hands so I can get his attention. He look at me questioningly. "Hannun paljima nuga mworaedo naekkeo, naekkeo (Don't look at others, no matter what they say. You're mine, you're mine)" I sang as I made hand gestures pointing towards him. "Dareun yeojarang maldo seokkjima nan nikkeo, nan nikkeo (Don't even talk to other girls. I'm yours, I'm yours)" I made a cross-sign with my fingers while shaking my head. Then point towards me, then to Jinyoung signing 'I'm yours'. He chuckle at me. "Saekki songarak geolgo kkok yaksokhaejwoyo, jeoldae na honja naebeoryeo duji ankiro (Please pinky promise me that you'll never leave me alone)" I sang as I held my pinky in the air offering him. I already finish the line but he only look at me grinning. "Yah! Oppa, are you going to leave me?" I said worriedly. He just grin at me again. Ah! I know! Let's see.

 

"Ildeohagi ileun gwiyomi" I stuck both of my index finger at my cheeks and starts acting cute. Jinyoung stare at me surprise.

"Ideohagi ineun gwiyomi" I made a peace sign at both of my hands and put it at either side of my head making it look like an ears. Then, I start to act cute again. He starts to smile.

"Samdeohagi sameun gwiyomi, gwigwi gwiyomi gwigwi gwiyomi" I made a coin sign with both of my fingers and whirl it inward, then outward, then inward again making Jinyoung chuckle.

"Sadeohagi sado gwiyomi" I stuck four of my fingers and put it below my chin. Then, I start to wiggle my fingers.

"Odeohagi odo gwiyomi" I made a heart shape with my hands and put it in front of Jinyoung.

"Yukdeohagi yugeun jjokjjokjjokjjokjjokjjok gwiyomi nan gwiyomi" I stuck my five right fingers and my left thumb then start to kiss each, making a kissing sound. Then I do buing buing cutely. I look at Jinyoung and saw him blushing. Then he said, "Kyeopta~" while giggling and pinching my cheeks. "Wah!!~~" I said as I hold his wrists to prevent him from pinching me. "Ahem." Someone said so we look towards the voice direction. "Here's your milk, ma'am" He said smiling cutely at me. Wahh! Kyeopta! I smiled widely at him as he put the milk down and wink at me.

I was about to eat the muffin when Jinyoung holds my hand. "Hannun paljima nuga mworaedo naekkeo, naekkeo (Don't look at others, no matter what they say. You're mine, you're mine)" he sang as he point a gun at me and pretends to shoot me. I laugh at his silliness. "Dareun namjarang maldo seokkjima nan nikkeo, nan nikkeo (Don't even talk to other boys. I'm yours, I'm yours)" he cross his arms making an x sign. Then holds my right hand and put it at his chest making me blush. Gosh. What is he doing? I bowed a little so he won't see my blushing face but he holds my chin up as he continue the song. "Saekki songarak geolgo kkok yaksokhaejwoyo, jeoldae na honja naebeoryeo duji ankiro (Please pinky promise me that you'll never leave me alone)" He held his pinky out but I only look at him. Hah! This is what you get! Bwahahha! I laugh evilly in my mind. He pouts at me. "You don't want to promise, huh? Well, look at the very cute Jinyoung now~" he cooed at me.

"Ildeohagi ileun gwiyomi" he stuck both of index finger at the side of his cheeks and close his eyes to look cute.

"Ideohagi ineun gwiyomi" he made a peace sign and put it in front of his eyes. He curl his fingers then he close his eyes again to look cute.

"Samdeohagi sameun gwiyomi, gwigwi gwiyomi gwigwi gwiyomi" he stuck three fingers at each hand then put it at each side of his face. He curl it again then close his eyes. "Yah! Don't you have any move?" I said smirking at him. "Y-yah!" he said embarassed making me laugh. "Yah! Wait!" he said. "Arasseo! Arasseo!" I said.

"Sadeohagi sado gwiyomi" he stuck four fingers then wiggle it at his side making him look y. Hehe. He looks y and cute at the same time.I try to not laugh at him.

"Odeohagi odo gwiyomi" he put his hands in front of his chest and wiggle his fingers. I still hold myself from laughing.

"Yukdeohagi yugeun" he held both of his thumbs up then kissed both of it. He his right thumb then wiggle the four remaining fingers. This time, I can't stop myself so I laugh really hard making him look at me angrily. "Yah! I did my best, okay?" he said then he pout. "A-aigoo! K-kyeopta!" I said in between of my laughs. I pinch his cheeks hardly making him wince in pain. "Mianhae. Mianhae." I said repeatedly as I rub his red cheeks. "Aww. Sorry.." I said worriedly. "Kiss me." he said. "Mwo?!" I yelled making the other costumers to look at me. I bowed as I mutter sorry. "Kiss me to make it feel better." he said. "But-" I said but was cut off. "No buts. Kiss me." he said as he closed his eyes. I lean forward and kiss his red cheeks. "Eh? Ani! Kiss me." he said as he point his lips. "Let's just eat, arasseo?" I said and look at the muffin.

hana dul set nun gamgo naege dagawa (one, two, three, close your eyes and come to me)

Suddenly, I look at him and I saw him close his eyes and lean towards me.

du soneuro nae boreul manjimyeo ppoppoharyeoneun (when you touch my cheeks with your two hands)

He put his palms on my cheeks and lean forward.

geu ipsul makgoseo (I stop you lips from kissing me)

And when he was about to kiss me, I put my palm in front of his lips and push him making him sit back at his chair. He look at me pouting. "Wae?" he said. I burst out into laughters. "Puwahahahaha!!! Omo! Why is baby Jinyoung pouting?" I said while I also pout. "Yeah. Be like that." he said as he crossed his arms. I smiled and took a fork. I get a few cake and held it up. "The cake is coming baby Jinyoung!" I said as I held the fork up and made a wave through the air. He look at me like I'm a crazy person but I only smile at him. He smile and open his mouth wide. "Ahhh!" I chuckle at him. I put the fork near mouth but I quickly retract it and eat it. "Mmmm~ This is delicious~" I said. "Yah!" he get the fork and dig in the cake. Before he put it in his mouth, he look at me. I quickly peck his lips and get the muffin. He look at me wide-eye while I continue to eat the muffin smiling at him. When he eat the big part of the cake he get, I look at him and said cutely, "I love you, jagiya!" my mouth full of muffin making the other piece of muffin to fly away. "Promise, you won't leave me?" I said as I stick my pinky out. He smile at me and said sweetly, "I love you too, jagiya!" his mouth full of cake but not as much as I have, with some chocolates at the corner of his lips. "Promise, you won't leave me, too?" he said and stick his pinky too. "Promise!" we both said and link our pinkies. We smile sweetly at each other and continue to eat the rest of our food. I really love, Jinyoung. He's like my heart. Without him, I will die. Besides that, he can make me breathless. He can make me nervous. He can make the beating sound of my soul. The beating that only him, can synchronize.

 

======================================================================

Hehe, I'm back.

Sorry if there are typos, or what-so-ever.

Enjoy reading! Thanks for subscribing and commenting!