Chapter 1

Rooming With Kim Myungsoo

Chapter 1;

       

 

"Why don't you stay over at my place until you earn enough money for your house? You're not staying in the streets. No. I'm not letting you do that." Min Cha (Yoon Mi's mother) spoke.

 

 
 
"Huh? Are you sure?" Jasmine (L's mother) replied.
 
 
 
"I'm sure. We might be poor, but we saved enough money for a big house. Yoon Mi has a spare bed where Myungsoo can sleep on."
 
 
"Does your daughter approve? I'm afraid she won't like it." 
 
 
"I'll convince her into it. Its a great chance for them to bond too, am I right?"
 
         
"I guess so. Thank you, Min. See you later. We'll get ready." Jasmine smiled, hanging up and letting her son know about the simply 'wonderful' news. 
 
 
"Hey. We're moving to a friends house." Jasmine shook Myungsoo, hoping that he would wake up. He stirred in his sleep but being the pig that he was, he couldn't budge. "Mmdfjdf..." He mumbled and continued sleeping.
 
 
"Aish.. This sleepyhead." She sighed, when she started to shake him madly, shouting, "WAKE UP YOU LAZY IDIOT!" 
 
         
Myungsoo opened one of his eyes and glared at his mother. "AISH. JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE'RE MOVING TO MY FRIEND'S HOUSE. PACK YOUR STUFF. WE'RE LEAVING THIS AFTERNOON." Jasmine said, walking away, cursing under her breath. 
 
 
Myungsoo let out an annoyed growl as he slowly sat up and packed his stuff.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Thank you for sending me home, Yeollie." You ruffled his hair and grinned at him. "No problem, we live right next door anyways." Sungyeol replied. "Right. I forgot about someone who always throws dolls at my place, asking me to decorate them with makeup."
 
         
Sungyeol puffed out his cheeks and you poked it. Sungyeol smiled at the touch, he loved everything about you. Your sense of humor, your smell, your touch and personality. He loved... you.
 
         
"Remember to decorate Mikki for me." He cheekily reminded you and you laughed, the sweetest laugh, was what Sungyeol had always hoped for, something he'd always want. A laugh from you, is just what he needs.
 
         
"All right, all right. See you later." You gave him a playful wink and hi-fived him, making your way back to your house. Not knowing what 'wonderful' news that you were going to hear. 
 
 
"Yoon Mi, I have something to tell you.." Your mother said, poking two of her index fingers together. "Later, mother, I need to decorate a.. doll... for... Sungyeol." You awkwardly replied. "Listen up first. My friend Jasmine, you know her right? Well, her husband stole all their money and ran away and they have 1 day to move out to refund the money, so I decided to help her out. She will sleep in my room, while her son will be sleeping on your bunk bed." She announced. 
 
 
You cocked an eyebrow up. "A boy. In my room? That's original." You rolled your eyes, "I'm decorating the.. doll. Bye." You said, slinging your bag over your shoulder, climbing up the stairs. 
 
 
"Do you approve?!" Your mother yelled, "Whatever!" You replied.
 
 
 
         
 
 
 
 
 
"Yoon Mi!! Yoon Mi!!" Sungyeol shouted from next door. You could see his room perfectly as you lived just beside his house. "Um. Yoon Mi?" He continued. He realised that you were violently poking his.. doll. 
 
 
You blinked. "Yes?" You said through gritted teeth. "Mikki...?" He said, pointing to the doll. 
 
 
"What about it? Is it broken? I'll give it back to you." You fustratedly said, throwing the doll into his room while you put your chin on the table, resting on it. 
 
 
"Is something wrong?" Sungyeol asked, jumping into your room in one swift move. "I'm sorry Sungyeol. I just felt irritated. My mother is asking a male to move in here. I don't know what my life will become of now." You pouted. Sungyeol went closer to you and threw a doll at you.
 
 
"YAH!" You yelled and threw another one back at him. "H-Hey!" He continued throwing multiple dolls he got from your cupboard. It continued. 
 
 
"YAH!"
 
 
"HEY!!"
 
 
"YOU MESSED UP MY HAIR!"
 
 
"YOU STARTED IT!"
 
 
"HEY!!"
 
 
"PUT THAT TONGUE BACK IN."
 
 
"Y-YAH!!"
 
 
After what seemed like forever, you and Sungyeol settled down on your bed. You loved being with Sungyeol. He was always bubbly and fun to be with. He always knew how you felt and always thought of a way to cheer you up.


"Want some cooki— Oh hey Sungyeol! Didn't expect you to be her— OH MY GOSH LOOK AT THE MESS! YOU BETTER CLEAN IT UP BEFORE JASMINE AND MYUNGSOO COMES!" Your mother slammed the door shut while you and Sungyeol stared at the door blankly.


"/cough/moodswings." Sungyeol muttered and you laughed, tumbling on the bed. Sungyeol smiled.


You and Sungyeol started packing the dolls into the rightful cupboards. "Hey, remember to decorate Mikki. Its for my.. sister." Sunyeol said and you smiled.


"Don't worry. I'll help you decorate your... sister's doll." You smiled, you and Sungyeol hi-fived each other again as Sungyeol jumped back into his house. It was you and his speciality. You and Sungyeol have been doing that long ago. You remembered the first time he jumped into your house.


"One. Two. Three!" Sungyeol jumped, he ended up almost tripping, but he got balance by holding onto the edge of the window. 


"YAH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?! UMMAAAAA"


"Shh!" Sungyeol covered your mouth, falling into the room. You laughed terribly while Sungyeol glared daggers at you, then ended up laughing too.


*Those old days..* You smiled, taking out the doll and starting to decorate it. You drew a flower on its head and drew clothes for it. *Teehee. Sungyeol's... sister will love it! The last I remembered, he didn't have a sister.* You chuckled and drew patterns on the doll's dress and went to the bathroom.
 





On the other hand, your mother let Myungsoo and Jasmine in.


"Long time no see!" Jasmine greeted your mother. They hugged while Myungsoo deliberately coughed, to get some attention. "... Oh. This is Myungsoo." Jasmine introduced.


"AH HOW HANDSOME ARE YOU GROWING?" Your mother pinched his cheeks while Myungsoo smiled. *I thought you would say that.* He thought.


"Oh right, Yoon Mi's room is upstairs, the first door on the right." Your mother said, Myungsoo thanked her and grabbed his luggage, making his way to your room. Upon reaching your room, he saw how it was decorated.


Your room had creamy white wallpaper and a big bunk bed. There were pillows on the bottom but not the top, which Myungsoo assumed that might be where he would be sleeping in. He smirked, putting his luggage down and climbing the steps, jumping on the bed.


*This is not bad.* He thought, when then, he started to fall asleep. Again.
 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

I UPDATED IT! /SQUEAL/ PLEASE COMMENT (: