Voiceless: Final

Voiceless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung! Do you have a crush on Park Bom Noona?” Kyuhyun welcomed Leeteuk. Leeteuk looked at him in query.

 

“Yah! What are you talking about?!” He smacked their Maknae’s head. Kyuhyun just rubbed his aching head as he slightly smiled.

 

Earlier that day he was surfing the net and found that Park Bom is being coupled with their Angel Leader Park Jungsoo. Though he knows that, that can’t be true due to the fact that he’s dating Park Bom himself. He’s still unsure because her Secret Girlfriend is way too perfect not be liked, he needed to be sure that he won’t have any rivals especially in their group.

 

“Maknae! Your phone is ringing!” Yesung informed him. Kyuhyun swiftly ran to his room and grab his phone.

 

He looked at the caller’s ID and he can’t help but smile.

 

“Chukahae!!” Kyu greeted Bom over the phone.

 

“Gomawo, Kyuhyun-ah” Bom tiredly whispered through the phone. Kyu is aware that her beloved girlfriend and her group just got back from a successful concert in the Japan. He told her to call him if they came back, looks like his girlfriend is back in Korea now.

 

“You sound tired..” Kyu worriedly saud.  Park Bom is usually jolly so he can easily notice if she’s tired.

 

“Haven’t slept yet.. You told me to call you as soon as I get back. I’m still on my way back to the dorm” Bom answered. Kyu can’t help but fall deeply to his girlfriend. Bom is definitely the sweetest girl alive.

 

“Aigoo.. Jagi.. so obedient” Kyu cutely whispered. Bom then chuckled on the line. Kyu is best known to be the evil maknae but when it comes to Park Bom, he would even dare to do the most cutesy thing that he especially learned from his roommate, Sungmin.

 

“When you get home. Sleep well. Arasseo?” He told her.

 

“Uhn.. De..” Bom groggily replied. He know how hard was it for his girlfriend. Park Bom is the lead singer on their group, just like he is, so he know exactly how it feels.

 

There was silence on the line. He know that Bom is still on, that she’s just too tired to chat with him. Kyu smiled as he picture his girlfriend tiredly resting on the car with her hands still gripping on her phone. He couldn’t help but admire her more. He probably is the luckiest guy on earth.

 

“Jagiya.. Do you want me to sing a song for you?” Kyuhyun asked as he laid on his own bed. For some reason, laying down makes him feel like his girlfriend is sleeping next to him. He heard a quiet whimpered over the phone. Aigoo.. He thought to himself. His girlfriend is too tired to answer him properly. Nonetheless, he took that as a yes and started to sing. (A/N: For better reading please play Hope is A Dream That Doesn't Sleep by Kyuhyun)

 

It doesn’t matter if I’m lonely. Whenever I think of you
A smile spreads across my face.
It doesn’t matter if I’m tired. Whenever you are happy
My heart is filled with love.
Today I might live in a harsh world again.
Even if I’m tired, when I close my eyes, I only see your image.
The dreams that are still ringing in my ears
Are leaving my side towards you.

 

Kyu can still remember when he first laid his eyes on Park Bom. It was when he watched ‘Fire’ music video. Their manager had informed them about a latest rookie girl group who have been topping major hit charts since their latest single. Kyu couldn’t careless, but their manager told them to at least watch one of their videos. It was the first time he watch 2NE1. He already liked the group, 2NE1 have a different jibe in them. They didn’t copy the style of other Korean girl group who do nothing but cutesy stuff. Don’t get him wrong.. He’s not saying that those group , it’s just that for him 2NE1 was a breath of fresh air.

 

He took notice of how 2NE1’s leader CL look. He had never seen a girl so cool. But the most that got his attention, was the lead voice of the group Park Bom. Everyone knew that Kyu’s voice is almost perfection but he admitted that Bom’s voice caught his attention. He had never been so attracted to anyone’s voice except his.

 

When he finally met Bom personally on their debut in Inkigayo. Kyuhyun can’t contain his nervousness.

 

“Min! Why do I have to wear white pants? Why do I have to wear a leather jacket? Do you know how hot it is to wear this!” Kyuhyun whined. He doesn’t care what the stylist noona usually gave him, but today he thinks his get up kinda .  

 

“Kyu.. Your pants is better than mine. Be thankful” Sungmin consoled him. He looked at Sungmin’s pant as he tried to cheer himself up. Right. That pants spell O-L-D-S-C-H-O-O-L. At least, mine looks decent enough.

 

“Hey! It’s 2NE1’s turn now.. Isn’t it their debut?” Kyuhyun heard Leeteuk said. He automatically turned and looked at the TV on their dressing room. And it was really 2NE1!! Each girl’s have an introductory video.

 

The first one was the short-haired girl. She danced real well.

 

“Oh! That is Minzy. I heard she’s only 15.” Kyuhyun heard one of their stylist noona whispered. He can’t help but be amazed. Wow.. He thought to himself.

 

Next was a pretty girl in yellow pants. Kyu can’t help but notice the girl’s weird hair.

 

“She’s cute..” The boys instantly looked at Donghae. But Donghae just looked back at them. Donghae was oblivious to what the members thought of what he just said.

 

The next girl was the one Kyuhyun’s been thinking about. It was Park Bom. Her name was the only one that Kyu remember after they had greeted each other earlier. She did a y dance. And Kyu can’t help but notice that she had a nice a$$. Just like mine, he thought to himself.

 

The last was the group’s leader. She really had an overwhelming aura in here. She’d definitely make a great leader.

 

They performed their single “Fire”. Like all other groups, since its their debut, 2NE1 lacks in some aspect. Still, Kyu was still mesmerize by Bom’s unique voice.

 

The other group and artist performed one by one.. Its already Super Junior’s turn.

 

“Next is Super Junior!” One of the SBS staff informed them. Kyuhyun was restless. He had performed so many times before but this time is different.

 

“Hyung! I don’t think I could hold the mic! My hands are all sweaty!!” He shouted at their leader. Jungsu looked at him.

 

“What’s happening to you Maknae? You’re not usually like this” He said with concerned voice. Kyuhyun can’t answer back. He also isn’t sure what’s happening with him.

 

“Noona! Do you have gloves? Kyuhyun need it.” Luckily Jungsoo know what’s suppose to do on that kind of incident. Their stylist immediately fumble through their bags and look for a pair of gloves.

 

“Here!” Their stylist then approach Kyuhyun and put the accessory on his hands.

 

“Ready?!” an SBS staff came down their room again. They all looked at each other and nod as they saw each are already ready. They follow the staff and he lead them to the backstage. There is still a group performing on stage, they wait as their turn arrive.

 

Somehow, Kyuhyun got through their performing without being unconscious. Seriously, he thought he’s gonna die of nervousness. He can already picture the headlines of tomorrow’s news. They go back to their dressing room to wait for the result.

 

When all the group was called up to the stage Kyuhyun automatically searched for Park Bom. Apparently, the group was located at the back while their group is on the front. Kyuhyun didn’t even care when 2PM was given the mutizen award. He just did the usual bowing and waving as his mind still continue to wonder where Park Bom could be.

 

Since that day, he know he’ll be looking forward to more shows with 2NE1.

 

Everyday my life is like a dream.
If we can look at each other and love each other
I’ll stand up again.
To me, the happiness of those precious memories
Will be warmer during hard times.
For me, hope is a dream that never sleeps.
 

Kyu smiled at the front of his laptop. It’s not because he won on a game of Starcraft again, but because he was watching the reruns of 2NE1 TV. He can’t help but chortle on Bom’s silliness. She’s really adorable. He also found out that Bom is apparently older than him. Somehow, that fact made something inside him aches.

 

Moments later, his phone starts ringing. He read the caller’s name and it was Hyukjae.

 

“Oh Eunhyuk! Wae?!” he greeted informally.

“Guess what?” Eunhyuk asked him.

 

“Ahhmm.. You’re finally out of Super Junior? Wow! Thank You Mr. Lee Soo Man!!” Kyuhyun’s evilness is not new to his co-members. Still Hyukjae is not amused to what their maknae told him.

 

“2NE1 will be on SUKIRA today, you bastard! I actually called to ask you if you want Bom’s signature but I guess you don’t want it.. Okay.. Bye”

 

“HYUNG!!” Kyuhyun shouted over the phone.

 

“Now you’re calling me Hyung?” Eunhyuk mocked him.

 

“You know I was just kidding Hyung! You are the best! Jjang! You should be Super Junior’s Leader not that Old man Leeteuk!!”

 

“Yaah!! I’m right here, you ungrateful Maknae!” Kyuhyun heard Leeteuk on the line. He giggled. Oopps.

 

“Hyung!! Get me Noona’s signature please” Kyuhyun whined. Being the most loved maknae, of course Hyukjae agreed. Kyuhyun can’t contain his fanboy feels.

 

Like a shadow by my side you always
Quietly come to me.
To see if I’m hurt, to see if I’m lonely everyday
With feelings of yearning, you come to me.
Even if the world makes me cry, I’m okay.
Because you are always by my side.
Like dust, will those memories change and leave?
I’ll keep smiling to ease my heart.

 

Kyuhyun fixed his cap and eye glasses as he tried to hide himself. He’s now in a middle of a fan signing event. And no.. It’s not Super Junior’s but Bom’s. Park Bom recently release her solo single You and I, and Kyuhyun immediately fell in love with the song. Kyuhyun is a natural ballad lover so You and I somehow made its way through his heart.

 

Thankfully, his disguise is working so far and not a single ELF noticed him. That or maybe all the fans in there are either VIP or BlackJack. It’s almost his turn. He clutched on his Park Bom Poster. He already got a few Bom paraphernalias back at his room, included there was the CD Eunhyuk gave to him with Bom’s signature on it.

 

“Unni!! I totally support TOPBOM! Please have a family

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter