Final

Tonight

Let me dream of you tonight...

Let your presence invades my dreams like a virus that has no cure, it can not be stopped.

Let me dream of you tonight...

Let me trace the curve of your hips, the thin line of your waist. Let me lost in the brown of your eyes, in your golden hair.

Let my mind bathe in the sweet memory of your smile, let them remember the saltiness of your tears.

Let me dream of you tonight...

Let’s play again and again our memories, even the cruelest of your departure.

Let me cry you tonight; let me shout to the heavens my pain, the miserable of my life.

Let me dream of you tonight...

Swim with me in the deepest sea, and we'll slide down the highest cloud. Let's go sit on the moon, while we watch the stars pass in front of our eyes, as thousands of lights, like a wakes city just for us.

Come along to our favorite amusement park; relive our first date, our first kiss...

Let us go to your favorite city, eat your favorite ice cream and see the sunset while we embrace.

Let me dream of you tonight...

Let suppose you're still here, that you have not been ripped from my arms. Your lips are still on mine, that stretching my hand I can touch your soft skin.

Let this pain in my chest disappears...

Let me dream of you tonight for the last time, and when the morning comes, take me, let me stay in your arms forever.

Let me catch you up there, my star. Let me shine with you.

                                           Choi Minho

 

 

 

A/N: Yep, I told you, are only extremely short like 230 words. But like me, do not know why. Oh  if you do not understand is like a letter written Minho, Taemin obviously died and technically this is like a farewell letter, Minho commits suicide.

 
Ok now I'm beginning to think that it is very short . ________. Then I'll see if I can add a few more things, but for now it remains so. Thanks for reading and sorry for any mistakes
Remember, comments are love ~
 
Love, YonHye ~