it' too late

it's too late

1 year and 3 months -- it's been such a long time since we've been together. I still remember the day we started hanging out with each other it was during the preparations for SS2 when heechul oppa asked me to teach 'him' the 'gee' dance because they're making a parody of it and 'oppa' was the one assigned to be me.

before that we're really awkward with each other-- the Sunkist CF, awards night or even if we have simple gatherings but after SS2 we've been close we hangout sometimes if we have day off's or talk at events we're both SNSD and Super Junior are invited sometimes he'll visit our practice room. 3 months after that he confessed about his feelings towards me, he asked me to meet up at their practice room when I arrived there he prepared a collage- printed paper's with chocolates, I love you's, bears and hearts in it- and made a heart shape "I’m your sunflower, will you be my shining sun" he said, at that time I was so so happy that I actually cried in front of him saying yes.

I wish I could bring back the time - our first date, first kiss, first 'i love you', fist ' i miss you' and my first love. He changes so much this past year, i can tell, and it hurts.

 

*flashbacks*

*AT THE PHONE*

"okey oppa im hanging up! i love you"

"okey bye"

"Wait opp--"

*toot**toot**toot*

aish he didn't even say i love you too.

---

To: Kyuhyunnie-oppa<3

From: Sooyoung

"oppa let's meet-up today please *-*"

 

To: Sooyoung

From: kyuhyun

"Can’t"

 

To: Kyuhyunnie-oppa<3

From: Sooyoung

"Why?"

 

To: Sooyoung

From: kyuhyun

"I have something to do"

 

To: Kyuhyunnie-oppa<3

From: Sooyoung

"Just 10 or 5 mins. please. I want to see you"

 

To: Sooyoung

From: kyuhyun

"Soo i have things to do. We can meet soon but not now"

 

i thought he always have time for me, he told me that. "Maybe his just too busy be an understanding girlfriend Soo." i told myself

----

"We’re SM's official unofficial couple!"

Ouch! That hurts.hmmm. he said that on air, but when it comes to me he can't even call me sweet names just like Hyukjae and Hyoyeon do.maybe his doing it for the show or boosting Seohyun's popularity keke~ at least he's helping. I know he didn't mean anything

----

*SM town SeoKyu duet*

Seeing him holding Seobb's hand, caressing her face it hurts even though i know they're doing it for the concert-- I wish he would do it to me too.

 

*end of flashbacks*

 

Well I better get up now from bed it's going to be our monthsary 5 days away from now I think I should buy him a gift. Yesterday on my way to the mall I found this game that I know he's been eyeing for some time I’ll buy that for him keke childish kyu i hope he would like it.

 

*raining*

Finally I’m back I need to go to our practice now. "Oh better hurry up I’m late." I was running when I suddenly slipped and think broke my ankle. "OUCH!"

"Oh are you alright Soo?" someone asked while helping me to stand up "Siwon-oppa.thank-- OUCH!" I fell again but before I land on the ground oppa's hand are around my waist and we're really in an awkward position. "a-- a---" suddenly someone broke the awkwardness. “So the rumors are true that you two are going out ha?" "Kyuhyunnie! No! No! You’re mistaken i just--" "whatever Soo" then he left. Tears are now blurring my sight. "I’m sorry" I told siwon oppa "no I’m sorry, don't worry I’ll talk to him" he said smiling at me "I’m sure it's going to be fine" "thanks" I simply replied.

 

 

To: Kyuhyunnie-oppa<3

From: Sooyoung

"Sorry!"

 

To: Kyuhyunnie-oppa<3

From: Sooyoung

"Sorry!"

 

To: Kyuhyunnie-oppa<3

From: Sooyoung

"Sorry!"

 

To: Kyuhyunnie-oppa<3

From: Sooyoung

"Sorry!

 

To: Kyuhyunnie-oppa<3

From: Sooyoung

"Sorry!"

 

To: Kyuhyunnie-oppa<3

From: Sooyoung

"Sorry!"

 

To: Kyuhyunnie-oppa<3

From: Sooyoung

"Sorry!"

 

To: Kyuhyunnie-oppa<3

From: Sooyoung

"Sorry!"

 

To: Kyuhyunnie-oppa<3

From: Sooyoung

"Sorry!"

 

 No replies

 

Kyuhyun's POV

Damn it! Hyung with Sooyoung huh. I was about to go back to the dorm, i was suppose to visit Soo when I saw her with hyung, when someone tapped my back, its hyung. "What?" I asked irritated. "Soo's crying “he told me "then go make her stop" irritation visible to my voice "you're so childish. Soo's not doing anything. She's like a sister to me Kyu" he explained "really?" “You don't trust me, I’m your brother kyu and it's not in my blood to steal. If this is how you're going to treat Sooyoung better break up with her. Can't you see sadness in her eyes everytime you ignore her or take her for granted? One time I heard her saying to herself to be an understanding girlfriend. you're too lucky Kyu .don't take her for granted." he throw something at me “she left that and I think it's for you" at that he left I peeked at the paper bag and I saw the game that I was planning on buying there's a card saying 'happy monthsary i hope you like it'.

 

*after a week*

I’ve been thinking about what hyung told me 'taking for granted'. I realized I was wrong. I’m stupid for that. I promise I’ll make up to her. I’ll make a memorable monthsary for her. I didn't realize how lucky I am hyung's right. She's my shining sun and I’m her sunflower. Suddenly my phone rang 'neomuna ddeugeohwo manjil suga eobseo sarange tabeoryeo huggeunhan geol GEE GEE GEE GEE baby baby  GEE GEE GEE GEE baby baby'

it’s a text from Soo

 

To: Kyuhyunnie-oppa<3

From: Sooyoung

"Let’s meet at our favorite restaurant tomorrow 4pm. I have something to tell you"

 

To: Sooyoung<3

From: kyuhyun

"Sure. I also have something to tell you"

*end of POV*

 

*next day*

 

*AT THE RESTAURANT*

Sitting across me is Oppa I don’t think I can do it but if I don't do it it's like scarifying myself for nothing.

"Op-"

"So-"

We both said at the same time

"Go ahead Soo" he told me, I can do it!

"kyuhyun-ssi"

"Let’s break up" I told him my voice was shaking.

"What?!" he asked surprised

"Let’s break up Kyuhyun-ssi"

"Why? Why!"

"oppa I can't keep it up anymore. this one sided love will not work if I’m the only one loving, you can't do your responsibility to love me I’ve been giving and giving but I cannot have something in return. This isn't a relationship. I though you are the one. And I was wrong." tears are now falling "oppa I can't give anymore there's nothing to give cause I haven't received anything in return. Sorry".

 

*kyuhyun's POV*

I’m planning on giving her a ring today carved in it is my name while I have a ring with her name on it it’s my anniversary gift for her. I’m now going to be a good boyfriend to her. Promising to protect her, to love her and to cheer for her.

I will now give her the ring

"Soo-"

"Op-"

We both said at the same time

"Go ahead Soo"

I back up. I’m going to give it later after she speak.

"kyuhyun-ssi"

kyuhyun-sshi?

"Let’s break up"

"What?!" I was so shocked

"Let’s break up Kyuhyun-ssi" Kyuhyun-ssi what's with the formalities she always calls me with hyunnie or oppa. "Why? Why!"I ask. I can't understand this "oppa I can't keep it up anymore. This one sided love will not work if I’m the only one loving, you can't do your responsibility to love me I’ve been giving and giving but I cannot have something in return. This isn't a relationship. I though you are the one. And I was wrong." tears are now falling "oppa I can't give anymore there's nothing to give cause I haven't received anything in return. Sorry". With that she walks out of the room leaving me behind "I’m sorry Soo for taking you for granted. I never realized that I already have lost a diamond while I was busy collecting stones. You are the most precious thing to me and I can’t live without you promise to be a good boyfriend to you which you can lean on in times of need and you're friend when you're happy. I love you" those were the words I’ve been planning on to say to her but I do not have the chance anymore.

---------------------------------

a/n

 Sorry for this crap. This is my first story ever and FYI I don’t really write that’s the least I’m good at. But if you liked the story please subscribe. Pretty pretty please! Thanks <3 please leave some comment