I Miss You

I Miss You (OneShot)

"JJONG!" Key ran up to the boy with three different shades of blonde, descending from lightest in the front and darkest in the back.

Jonghyun looked back at the younger boy with brown hair. A smile slowly crept across Jonghyun's smooth creamy face. He loved the way Key would run up to him with a goofy smile, the way Key would call him Jjong, the way Key would pout cutely when things didn't go his way, Jonghyun just loved everything about Key.

Key ran into Jonghyun's open arms, snuggling against his chest. "I missed you." Key took a whiff of his scent.

Jonghyun smiled. "I missed you too."

Key pulled back from the hug a little and took a good look at Jonghyun, it has been a week since Key had seen him. A week may seem short, but to Key it was the longest week EVER! For Jonghyun went back to his parents' place to visit.

"So what's happening today?" Jonghyun asked as he dropped his hand to Key's, entwining it together.

“Well, I thought that since you came back, you would just want to chill at home." Key replied.

Jonghyun nodded in agreement.

Key pulled him out of the train station and to his black Cadillac CTS.

They drove up in the garage of a white modern one story house. Jonghyun sighed; it was nice to be home. He couldn't wait to be able to sleep in his own bed with his boyfriend to cuddle with. He couldn't wait to have some of Key's delicious food, though he loved his mother's cooking, but in his opinion he liked Key's cooking better. He couldn't wait to finally watch some decent channels on the TV, for his parents were still strict about what channels to watch. He couldn't wait to sleep in late or sleep at whatever time he pleases.

"Jagiya" Key and Jonghyun was in their bedroom, laying in one another's arms.

Jonghyun mumbled a 'yes' into Key's hair.

"I love you."

Jonghyun couldn't help but smile at him. "I love you too, Kibummie."