Characters

Life is life . . .

Anne Lim / Rim An ( OC )

= A normal Filipino - Chinese girl. She is intelligent and kind-hearted. She is of poor family. Her father is alcoholic and violent. Her mother told her that she and her father are not actually married. Her father was drunk at that time and then .... BOOM ! A Rim An was born XD Her mother told her that she had an older half brother on her father's side. She is a Kpop fan. She is a BIG fan of EXO and f(x), Kris and Amber biased.

She was born in China, but only until she was 3 years old. They transferred in the Philippines because of family problems. At first it was only her and her mother who transferred in the Philippines, but then her father found them and made their life miserable, saying it is revenge for what they've done to him [ making him and his then-wife separated.

She dreams of becoming a Kpop idol.

Byun Chan-ji ( OC )

= TBA XD

Ashley Bal / Bal Ari (OC)

= She is of rich family but she is very kind-hearted. She is British and has an older brother who is gay.

Jack Bal / Bal Jak ( OC )

= Ashley's older gay brother. He is referred by Ashley as, " girlier than an actual girl." XD He is nice but if you messed with him, he will turn into an erupting volcano XD

Sabrina Win / Win Rina ( OC )

Leader of the cheerleading squad. Memeber of the Thetre Club. Most popular in school but also the most meanest. Has a huge crush on Chan-ji. She is an American. Competitive. Family owns a fashion company.

Lee Soo-young ( OC )

- She is one of Sabrina's's friends, or "slaves", as what i like to call her XD

Choi So-hyun ( OC )

= one of Sabrina's slaves. A cosplayer.

Jung Sun-ri ( OC )

= one of Sabrina's slaves. She seems to be a kind-hearted person despite the fact she is a queenka. Obsessed with the coulour purple/violet.

Fey Lim ( OC )

= Anne's mother. Used to be a Chinese idol but retired. Beautiful and kind-hearted.

Han Lim ( OC )

= Anne's father. Alcoholic and violent. Used to be rich but was bankrupted, making him poor xD He and Fey are not married. He divorced with hihis former wife Wu Mei because of an incident. Had a son with Mei.

Li Jiaheng / Kevin Li / Wu Yi Fan / Kris Wu [ A/N : Alright ladies. Settle down XD ]

Chinese - Canadian. Kpop idol, member of EXO ( -M ). Biological mother is Chinese and adopted father is Canadian - Chinese. Only child. Rich and wealthy.

Wu Mei ( OC )

= Yi Fan's biological mother. Divorced with former husband Han Lim.

Michael Williamson (OC)

= Yi Fan's adopted father. Second husband of Mei. Kind-hearted. The president of Li Corporation. Does not have a child with Mei.

Amber Josephine Liu / Liu Yi Yun / Lee Eun-young [ A/N: *0* ]

= American-born Taiwanese. Kpop idol, member of f(x).

Locations found in story :

South Korea

Philippines

China

Canada

America

UK

School : SM Entertainment Arts University

OTHER HUMAN BEINGS I KNOW AS CAMEOS XD