Gayoon Version

WHY

 

Gayoon Version

Yong-oppa is talking to me and you’re just there, staring at me. ‘Don’t look at me like that… I’m getting nervous?’

You hug me. Why did you have to do that? Don’t you know your closeness make my heart beat faster and my hands sweat? …No… You don’t know that…, you’re just acting like you always do…

I’m trying to act normal, concentrate on what Yong-oppa is telling me, but your perfume blurs my senses… ‘I need to focus!’

Yong-oppa notices my distraction. He’s saying goodbyes. ‘Bye oppa…’

‘Gayoonie…’ you whisper near my ear. I feel shivers.

‘Don’t do that!’ I scream inside my head while I turn and look inside your eyes… Just the view of your face makes me smile… Wait, you are trying to tell me something…

I ask you if you’re ok, because you seem like something is going on behind that quiet surface of your expression. You nod and move closer…

‘Why are you so close? Don’t come that close, I get confuse every time you’re near…’

I start to feel my heart beating faster and my hands sweating… ‘Perfect…’ I curse.

‘I love you’ you say in a sincere voice.

‘I love you too’ I reply knowing that you’re saying this in an I-love-you-my-friend way…

I remember that once you told me that you liked how Sungkyu-oppa serenaded you at Bouquet… You said he was cute… ‘Do you still like him?’ You two are close friends but…,‘do you feel anything else for him? Do you see him as something else?’ …It kills me the fact that you actually are close to him…, because I know I don’t have the slightest chance against him…, you don’t like girls…

‘I’m serious’ you grab my hand and butterflies played with my stomach. I can’t help but giggle.

‘You seriously make my senses go crazy…’

‘Me too’ I say squishing your hand. I want you to know that I truly love you… but instead of a smile, you make a mirthless expression…

‘Why are you sad?’ I look inside your eyes, but the mystery of them, are preventing me to read anything in them.

I want to know what is wrong so I move closer to you, but before I could know what I was doing, I’m hanging on your neck. ‘What is happening to me? My body is moving without me noticing it…?’

‘Why are you making that face?’ I ask concerned. You’re not responding.

I’m feeling the warm of your hands on my waist. ‘Why can’t I take my eyes off you? …Wait, you’re getting closer!’

Your head move and you take to cero the distance between our lips. ‘Am I dreaming? If I’m dreaming please let this dream last forever…’

I feel my lips burning. ‘This isn’t a dream… No dream can be this real…’

I move my lips against yours. You’re responding. My heart is getting crazy.

‘I really love you’ I say between kisses. You smiled and kept kissing me… I giggle.

This isn’t those teasing kisses you make with Hyuna…, you are truly kissing me… Your whole body is responding at it. I can feel it vibrating against mine. I’m trembling…, you make me want more of you…

Your hands are playing with my shirt and mines are playing with your hair.

‘I can’t believe this is happening!’

I can feel people staring. I don’t care… we don’t care…

‘I love you…!’