Dear Admirer,

Bunny Kisses



"Dear Sunkyu,

I think this is my 20th letter but i still feel nervous writing.
I wish i could confess to you now but im scared you would
dislike me. But admiring you from afar is okay too. Ah! 
I made a Bento box for you. It's my first time making it. I 
hope it tastes good. ^^
Keep Smiling, Sunshine.

Secret Admirer"
 

Holding the sun shaped bento box, Sunkyu looked around to check if anybody was around. It was already 5pm and most of the students had already gone home. Standing in the hallways of lockers alone, she tore out a piece of bright yellow paper from her diary and began writing.

--

"What if someone saw me?" "What if she dislikes me?" "Is my letter too cheesy?" 

Questions ran through his mind as he stared at the ceiling for a long time. Placing his arm over his eyes, he imagined Sunny running towards him, with her short blonde hair being blowned naturally by the wind, Sunny gave him a hug that makes his heart beats fast and cheeks redden. He smiled at his short imagination as he dozed off to sleep on a windy night. 

The next morning in school, Sungmin repeated his routine of placing a light-blue envelope in Sunny's locker. As he is always the first few students in school, it wasnt hard for him to sneak to Sunny's locker and dropping the envelope inside. But to his surprise, today was different. A piece of yellow paper stuck out from her locker. Thinking it was another guy's love note, he quickly grabbed it and replaced it with his envelope. Looking left and right to ensure he wasn't seen, he placed the yellow note in his pocket and entered the washroom nearest to her locker. He locked the cubicle and took out the yellow note and began reading. 

"Dear admirer, 

I have something to confess. I...like someone. 
but i'll give you a chance.
Confess your love to me face to face by today.
I'll be waiting.

-Sunny"

Sungmin felt devastated. But looking at the brighter side, he curved his lips into a bittersweet smile at the thought of Sunny giving him a chance. Yes, he had to confess by today. It's now or never. He gathered up whatever courage he had and prepared for his mini-surprise event. He needed it to leave an impression on Sunny. He needed to do something sweet. Something that can change Sunny's mind. 

As the students start streaming in, Sungmin noticed Sunny's best friends accompanying her to the classroom. It was 20 minutes before the bell rang and Sungmin was ready to confess. He wore a bandana over his nose and mouth, covering half of his face. He knocked on Sunny's classroom door and entered slowly, getting the attention of everyone present in the class. Everyone kept silent as an unidentified student with a bandana stood tall in the middle of the class with a sketch book. 

He flipped it to the first page. 

"I am here to make a confession."

The students read in their hearts and nodded to Sungmin to move on. 

"I like someone in this class."

He flipped to the third page and felt a few drops of sweat on his forehead. He was nervous. Really nervous. 

"I like her since day one." 

"She's the person who brightens up my day." 

"She's my sunshine." 

Sunny stared at the word sunshine and realized that this person was her secret admirer.

"I hope you can accept me." 

"I love you, Sunkyu." The whole class gasped seeing Sunny's name written boldly on the sketch book. Sunny could only wait for the bandana man to reveal his identity. She sat there, frozen as her bestfriends nudged her shoulders. 

Sungmin placed the sketch book down and slowly untied his bandana. 

"I'm Lee Sungmin, your secret admirer." 

Sungmin quickly looked down from embarassment as the whole class began chatting amongst themselves. Out of the blue, a girl with a high ponytail began cheering 

" Accept him! Accept Him! Accept him!"

And soon, the whole class cheered as one, including Sunny's bestfriends. Sungmin didnt know what to do/ 

Sunny stood up from her seat and walked to Sungmin, biting her lips. She leaned towards Sungmin and whispered to his ear.

" I love you too. Is this fated? Because you are the person i like." 

Sungmin's face lit up. He could feel the butterflies in his stomach. Sunny on the other hand, had her face as red as a tomato from her confession.

Sungmin held her waist and pulled her closer. The whole class began teasing, clapping and cheering. Sunny was clearly loving this moment. She could hear her bestfriends who knew of her crush on Sungmin shouting "KISSEU HAE! KISSEU HAE! SUNGMIN KISS HER NOWW! KISSEU HAE!" 

Finally, the girl of his dreams was in his hands. He brought her face closer to his and planted a kiss on her rosy lips. Sunny's bestfriends took out their phones and took photos and videos while the rest of the class cheered them on. Everyone was fanboying and fangirling. They could clearly feel the heat as Sungmin cupped her cheeks and went for another kiss. Sunny couldnt ask for more. 

"Saranghae." "Nado Saranghae." 

 

 

Heyy guys! Ok so the first one shot in this collection is up! :D
Sorry it took so long, i've been overseas for 2 weeks and im finally back.
I could still feel the jetlag from this morning's flight >_<
I hope you are not disappointed with this story ;~;
Sorry if i make any grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes...
Im kinda lazy to check for mistakes today. :P

Anyways, Comment and Subscribe for more SunSun Oneshots and more couples to come! ^^