Beautiful

Your All I Got

 

No One POV

 "YAHH! LEE DONGHAE GET BACK HERE!" yelled the short black haired man while Donghae just hummed a cheerful tune while walking away as he skipped away drinking his chocolate milk.

 "I don't wanna~" sing songed Donghae

  The short black haired man quietly pulled out a gun from his coat jacket. He aimed for Donghae but missed and hit his chocolate milk carton. Donghae stopped dead and his tracks, slowly turned around to face the man with the gun.

  "You know, it's rude to destroy someone else's belongings." said Donghae as he slowly started to walk  towards the man.

  "I-i-i wi-wi-will shoot." stuttered the man as he was walking backwards slowly

  "Ok then, go ahead." said Donghae as he calmly walked towards the man who was towering in fear

  "No seriously though, go ahead and shoot me."

  Doing as told (also just being the total that he just is) he aimed his gun straight at Donghae chest. He wobbly held the gun in his (obviously) shaking hands trying to aim correctly.

  Right when he pulled the trigger Donghae just ducked down easily avoiding the bullet.

  "Not to be rude but you have terrible aim. DId you know that?" said Donghae as he stopped in front of the man

  Quietly and silently Donghae grabbed the back of his neck and twisted it until you could almost hear the crack.

  "Have you learned your lesson?" whispered Donghae quietly into the man's ear as he let his body touch the ground.

  "Yo Donghae hurry up their only gonna hold our table for the next five minutes!" yelled a girly looking man with long red hair.

   "I'm coming Heechul hyung!" yelled Donghae as he jogged towards his older brother and his car. Leaving the man with now terrible neck pains behind.

   Donghae POV

"Hyung~ why didn't you let me kill him?" I asked hyung while pouting

"Beause SUJU is a very fancy resturaunt and if we're gonna be late for our reservations we will owe them a lot of money plus Hannie is going to be coming later and he needs someone to show him around since he's still learning Korean." said Heechul hyung as he kept his eyes on the road.

 Oh yeah I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Lee Donghae I'm 25 years old. Did I mention that I'm also apart of a gang? People in the gangster world call me the 'big boss' but my close friends and family in the gang call me the 'big fish'. I don't think I look like a fish. Anyway since this lazy author (A/n: Shut up I ain't lazy! DH: Sure your not) is too lazy too put up a picture I'll just describe what I look like. I have black hair with red highlights (A/N: Anyone else see his hair like this on google?) and brown eyes. Also the guy driving next to me is my brother Heechul he's 27.

 

 "Donghae come on we're here."said Heechul hyung as he stopped the car and walked out. I was walking behind him into the so called fancy restuarant. We were led to our table but on our way there we passed a couple. A pretty lady with red hair (why are there so many people with red hair around here?) and a man with a black mohawk wearing a suit, a man that I recognize too well.

  "Hyung go ahead I'll catch up with you later." I said as Heechul just nodded and walked to our VIP room

    "Siwon?" I asked as I stopped infrnt of his table.

 "Oh Donghae hyung what are you doing here?" he asked

 "I'm here with Heechul hyung and some of our 'friends' are coming over as well." I explained. The real reason we're here is because well yeah it is an outing but we're having a meeting here with the other gang members we sent out. Siwon is also apart of the gang but not one that we sent out.

 "So who is this beautiful young lady with you?" I asked putting on my best smile as I took out my hand

  "My name is Lee Hyukjae, it's nice to meet you Dongha-ssi." said Hyukjae as she lightly shook my hand and as she did she showed me a gummy smile. Beautiful.

I guessed we started staring at each other while still holding hands. She has big doey chocolate brown eyes. This may sound a bit crazy but believe me it's true. I suddenly heard a husky voice say

 grab her and go

Ok that was weird

 "Ehem." I heard Siwon fake cough pulling me out of my strange thoughts

 "Anyway she's my sister." sister? I've known Siwon half of our lives and I never knew he had a sister.

 "Well, I should get going. Heechul's probably lonely." I said

  "Um, are you guys gonna keep holding hands or should Donghae just sit in my seat?" said Siwon then we quickily (and unwillingly) pulled our hands apart.

  "Well, it was nice meeting you." I said and as I turned around I could hear Siwon asking Hyukjae questions like' Do you like him? Are you gonna date him? Do you want me to give you his number?' Stuff like that. But honestly I think that she's really beautiful, I should get to know her sometime.