...

Flower

"And the winner of this week's Mnet Countdown is.."

"Lee Hayi-ssi"

 

Hayi POV;

I simply recalled that joyful memory.

Wow! I had won for my comeback song 'It's Over' but with my winning I think I was more than surprised that the SHINee sunbaes had treated me so kindly .

Minho sunbae's generous gesture with the microphone and Jonghyun sunbae's gift of a flower. To say it, meaning the gift didn't make my heart flutter would be a lie. I had already been awkward and shy on screen, so it didn't help much with he tapped my shoulder and presented me with the flower. 

Humble and in a state of shock. I didn't expect it, it was truly amazing how one tiny thing could make you feel. 

Hmm.. 

Jonghyun sunbae was surely something else, from what I had seen from the SHINee shows, he had always been random. But I still saw and admired him as a talented and handsome vocalist.

But back to the point! Honestly, I could only bow with respect as he gifted me. But to bow and make eye contact was a lot hard when, in front of me he was grinning from ear to ear. I wasn't quite sure if he was smiling because of embarrassment or because of the look on my face. 

 

Normal POV

Thinking to brush every feeling off, Hayi felt the need to thank him in person and use actual words.

And that was what she did. Rushing backstage after her encore, Hayi found herself bowing continously to everyone that came across her path. As her train of thoughts stopped, she was at a halt. 

Ah, there he was, Kim Jonghyun sunbae. 

Tensing up, her mind began to scramble as she searched for the right words.

'Aigoo, what should I say? Should I greet him?' Biting her lip softly as the voices in her head argued, She looked down at her feet making sure not to miss any steps. Hayi clenched her fists tightly together and walked forth.

"no backing out now" she whispered out to nothing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He looked even more charming from an up close view. Soft baby like skin, glistening eyes and that sweet, heart racing smile. Bowing 90 degrees when she reached her destination, Hayi shyly raised her head as a smile painted across her face. 

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbae"

"Annyeong Hayi-ssi, congrats on the win" he spoke happily.

"A-Ah, thank you sunbae" she spoke stiffly before shifting awkwardly. 

A childish grin splashed along the gentle features of his face, she took note of this glorious sight before her and smiled sweetly, trying to keep a calm presence.

"Sunbae-nim?"

"Ne?" Hayi could tell his eyes were burning a hole through her body.

"T-Thank you for the flower, it was sweet of you to do that. Thank you again" clasping her hands, she bowed her head once more.

"Ah, you're very welcome. You deserved it" chuckling lightly, he soon began to feel the heat rise to his cheeks. It was a quiet and the atmosphere was awkward, all that could be heard was the sound of their faint breathing.

Well... that was before he spoke up.

"You know, you're very talented. Your voice is amazing too." "Thank you." her poker face was now visible. She had always been a bit on the shy side when it came to compilments. Chuckling louder, he shook his head. "You're cute" as he reached forward to pinch one of her chubby cheeks. "Ah, thank you" she nodded, adverting her attention elsewhere. Thank you was really all she could think of being not so good with words, was often a down fall. 

Hayi POV;

'Wahhhh, his hands are super soft and his touch was gentle. I think I'm in love.' 'Wait! wait! snap out of it Hayi! play it cool'  Paying no attention, to what is occuring in front of me, I stupidly looked up right as he was leaning closer to my face. 

'Omo! why is he leaning so close to me? do I have something on my face? I'm not ready for this. I'm already awkward and this dino decides he wants to make a move on me'

I quickly shut my eyes, as if I was preparing for the worst. And on a instant my face grew hot.

'W-what is this feeling? omo..'

While waiting for what I thought was gonna be a kiss, I felt a soft tap upon my head along with his deep chuckle.

"Ah ah, Hayi-ssi.. I don't give kisses on the first meeting. But I do after first dates." And with that, a wink was shot in my direction before he went well on his way. As I stood there in my shocked state. 

"Wait did he...?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for waiting loves :3 Sorry it took so long OTL Spelling errors are here but I'll check later. 

But more importantly! ARE ANY OF YOU SEEING BAP IN SF? IF SO WE SHOULD MEET!!!! XDDD 

Have a good day~<3

-Jun ^-^