Oneshot ^^

Oh They Meant Well....

 

“Gege….” Siwon said quietly.

Hangeng barely heard his voice over the tv, but he turned around and looked at the other male who was visibly nervous.

 

The other members were there, and slowly turned their heads to look at Siwon. Leeteuk leaned into Kangin whispering about it finally being time. Heechul just smirked. The rest of them just slowly bobbed their heads back in the direction of the television.

 

“Did you want something Shiyuan?” Hangeng asked slowly, wondering why the younger male was just standing there.

 

“umm… can I please talk to you? It’s important” Siwon said nervous and fidgety.

 

The nervousness was rubbing off on Hangeng also, even though he kept up his neutral face. He thanked all of those acting lessons he had taken. Internally he was a mess, every time Siwon whispered to him, or hugged him, he would feel warm inside and his thoughts would scramble. He had told Heechul about his love towards the muscular male. Heechul had laughed and said it was obvious, Hangeng had tried to keep it a secret.

 

Siwon was feeling incredibly nervous. He had never done this before. He had fought with himself about the rightness of all of this. If he was with anyone else it would be an empty relationship lacking the most important factor…love. Siwon decided for himself that he was going to take a shot at becoming truly happy. He had tried giving hints to the elder all the time with a touch or a hug. Now he was determined that Hangeng should know how he really felt. Siwon was unsure how the elder felt towards him though.

 

Hangeng got up slowly, trying to stay calm, he brushed his blonde curtained bangs out of his eyes aside to get a better look at Siwon. He took a breath in and walked over to where the male was standing.

 

“C-come with me gege” Siwon said cautiously.

 

Siwon grabbed Hangeng’s hand softly, and started pulling the elder male into his room.

 

Leeteuk just smiled and continued snuggling up to Kangin, who smiled in return. Oh they knew what was going on. They just were waiting for either one of them to stop being so shy. Heechul leaned over to Kyuhyun and held out his palm. Kyuhyun sighed, and brought his wallet out putting money into Heechul’s palm, with a grumpy expression on his face. Heechul just chuckled and thanked Siwon for being the first to cave, he knew Hangeng too well, that’s why he bet on Siwon.

Heechul stood up and addressed the group.

 

“Okay pay up guys! I was right hahahaha!” He said haughtily.

 

There was a groan from the group, and a handful of members started getting their wallets out.

 

~~~

 

“What did you need to talk to me about Siwon?” Hangeng asked slowly.

 

“Here sit down, it’s really important” Siwon said as he continued pulling Hangeng to sit on his bed next to him. Hangeng’s insides were churning, what was going to happen.

 

Outside of the closed door, Heechul and Kyuhyun were pressing their ears against the door.

 

“Oh Siwon could you hurry it up… and this better not be lame as hell” Heechul whispered.

 

Kyuhyun just signaled for his hyung to be quiet.

 

“What are you guys doing?” Leeteuk appeared behind them.

 

“shhh don’t ruin the fun hyung, wait, why are you here?” Heechul asked suspiciously.

 

Leeteuk looks down sheepishly while Heechul just pulled him down to have a better listen.

 

Back inside the room, Hangeng was playing with the edge of Siwon’s blanket trying to calm down. Siwon took a deep breath.

 

“Hangeng, we have known eachother for a while” Siwon started.

 

“Yes we have, Shiyuan” Hangeng replied, his heart leaping at the lack of honorific.

 

Siwon grabbed his hand and held it softly. Hangeng’s heartbeat accelerated and he hoped Siwon wouldn’t be able to hear it.

 

Outside of the door there was quite the gathering, in addition to the 3 ears at the door there was 6 more. Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kangin, Sungmin, Ryeowook, and Shindong had joined in quietly listening at the door. Heechul was rolling his eyes at Siwon’s starting line.

 

Yesung and Kibum got up wondering where everyone was. Kibum let out a sigh as he looked at the horde in front of Siwon’s door. Yesung was chuckling and found a spot on the door. Kibum just stood close to the group looking uninterested but even he leaned in a little closer.

 

Siwon was shaking a little as he held Hangeng’s hand, slowly tracing circles in the soft tan skin. Hangeng was getting worried.

 

“Shiyuan, please tell me what you want to tell me” Hangeng breathed.

 

“Well… I have been trying to keep it a secret. When I look at you, I feel warm inside, and it tingles. What I am trying to say is, Hangeng….I l-love you” Siwon finally squeezed out and quickly shut his eyes, as if someone was about to punch him.

 

Outside the door, there was a silent groan from all 11 of them, Siwon had really just blurted it out.

“So much for gentlemanly elegance” Heechul said in a whisper.

 

Hangeng was shocked. He hadn’t expected this, he had thought his crush had always been one sided. He thought Siwon’s religiousness wouldn’t even allow Hangeng close to him romantically. It wasn’t expected at all that Siwon would actually like him back. He tried to utter a syllable, but he was too happy. Hangeng looked at their hands, interlaced so perfectly, he took his other hand and slowly guided Siwon’s hand to lie on his chest. Siwon opened his eyes and looked straight into the dark brown irises. His eyes widened slightly because under his hand he felt a heart beating sporadically. Hangeng closed his eyes just savoring the warm from Siwon’s hand seeping through his shirt.

 

The door crowd was very confused at this point, they couldn’t see what was going on.

 

“Shiyuan… wo ai ni” Hangeng said outloud. (trans[chinese]: Siwon…I love you)

 

“dammit does anyone else speak chinese here?!” Heechul hissed, and the group shrugged.

 

Siwon had a warm smile on his face, and softly embraced Hangeng. He felt something warm and wet up against his neck. He looked down, there were little tears leaking out of Hangeng’s eyes.

 

“w- why are you crying?” Siwon said, his face showing nothing but worry.

 

“I thought, I was going to be alone forever because I convinced myself you would never be able to love me back… this is really like I am dreaming, and I don’t want to wake up to find out it was just a dream” Hangeng confessed through tears.

Siwon just hugged him tighter.

 

“It’s not a dream…I really do love you Hangeng” Siwon quietly said.

 

Kyuhyun was making gagging gestures. Sungmin just hit him lightly on the shoulder.

“This is the cheesiest thing I have ever heard” Kangin grumbled as Leeteuk punched him in the shoulder.

“Like yours was any better” Leeteuk hissed back.

The group giggled remembering the awkward confession Kangin had made, and he was lucky Leeteuk liked him back, or else it would have been extremely embarrassing.

 

Hangeng was still lightly sobbing when Siwon pulled him back.

 

“Ill show you its real” Siwon whispered as he cupped Hangeng’s red cheeks.

 

Siwon lightly pressed his lips on the soft pair of waiting lips. Hangeng couldn’t believe this was really happening, but he wanted it to last. Hangeng wrapped his arms around Siwon’s neck, wanting to feel him. Siwon tangled his fingers into the blond locks and pressed him closer. They were so lost in their feelings they did even hear the groan of the door. The next second, the door crashed inwards, its hinges giving out. 11 pairs of eyes were blinking at the scene in front of them. Siwon and Hangeng were so gone, they hadn’t even noticed, caught up in a world of their own.

 

Sungmin and Ryeowook were squealing out of cuteness.

Kibum covered Yesung’s eyes.

Heechul just laid there propped up on his elbow, enjoying the site.

Shindong and Kangin were being squashed under all of the others.

Leeteuk had his hand over his mouth and muffled his squeals.

Kyuhyun just sat on top of Eunhyuk and Donghae, smirking while watching them turn red.

 

Siwon and Hangeng pulled back gasping, they needed air. Heechul just cleared his throat, and the two on the bed turned to look at the horde of people on the currently smashed door. Heechul wiggled his fingers at them, and winked. Siwon just blushed and his face in his hands. Hangeng was furious, his dream had come true and 11 people just had to interrupt it.

 

“I’ll take care of this… just wait here” he flashed the still hiding Siwon an angelic smile before he turned to the others, looking furious. The blonde was really scary when he was angry. He was so furious he didn’t even bother speaking Korean, no his curse words were all in chinese. Hangeng approached the slowly scrambling group, hissing out venomous curses in his mother language. By the time he had reached the door, everyone had gotten the hint and scrambled back to the living room. Even Heechul looked slightly terrified of his best friend. He sighed loudly looking at the door, it was still intact but the hinges were broken. He picked up the door and placed it loosely in the frame, and propped a chair up against it to keep it closed for now.

 

Siwon was now looking up and his disgruntled love. He chuckled a bit and held out his arms beckoning for the elder male to come back to him. Hangeng just went back over and sat on Siwon’s lap embracing him.

 

“Well at least we won’t have to endure the awkwardness of telling them about us being together now” Hangeng said with a sigh.

 

“My nerves are so shot from today I don’t think I will ever be afraid of anything ever again” Siwon admitted with wide eyes.

 

Hangeng kissed his nose and smiled softly.

 

Siwon dragged them both onto the bed. He yawned and wound his arm around Hangeng’s waist. They laid there for a good 5 minutes, before Siwon whispered into Hangeng’s ear.

 

“When you fall asleep and wake up I will still be here, It’s not going to be just a dream…” he whispered into the ear of his love.

 

They fell asleep in each other’s arms, and took a small nap.

 

Outside in the living room the group was still visibly shaken, with the exception of the stoic one and the evil one.

 

“I don’t think I have ever seen hyung that scary before” Sungmin said shakily.

 

The rest of the group nodded in unison

 

~~~

 

SiHan’s first date was an interesting experience.

 

They had a single day off, and Siwon was determined to take Hangeng out. He had planned out the whole day from the first minute they woke up to the last second before they fell asleep.

 

Siwon woke up early to fix some breakfast for him and Hangeng. It was going to be a glorious meal, that he would serve to his love in his bed. He knew his boyfriend wasn’t a morning person, but still wanted to give him an early morning present. Siwon was decent at cooking, so the food looked presentable. He turned away for a couple minutes to fill a cup with coffee, and when he looked back his heart sank. All of the eggs had been eaten and the rice polished off, he looked over to the living room, Kangin and Shindong were sitting there lazing about on the couch, Shindong eating the piece of toast that was on the side. Siwon’s blood boiled, he didn’t get angry often, but when he did it rivaled Hangeng’s anger. Except he wasn’t a silent angry he was a loud angry.

 

He spent a good 5 minutes yelling his lungs out at the 2 with shocked expressions on the couch. Hangeng appeared in the doorway of his room, looking out at the living room with his fuming boyfriend. His eyes were scrunched up and his blonde hair was sticking up at odd angles. He slowly made his way over to Siwon and embraced him from behind.

 

Siwon immediately stopped when he felt those pair of arm encircle his waist and felt the weight press up again his back. Siwon relaxed, and turned around so Hangeng’s head landed on his chest. Siwon wrapped his arms around the slim body that was leaning against him. He heard quiet random mumbling in chinese from his half asleep boyfriend currently using his shoulder as a pillow. Siwon was smoothing down the wild blonde hair that was tickling his face, when Hangeng looked up, sleep still evident in his eyes. Siwon leaned down and pressed his lips softly against Hangeng’s. He pulled back slowly looking into his slightly more awake boyfriend’s eyes.

 

“Good Morning…” he whispered into the blonde hair.

 

Hangeng smiled, and pecked Siwon’s lips before dragging himself into the shower.

 

Siwon sighed. The first step of the day was ruined, but there was more to come.

 

~~~

 

Siwon had decided to take Geng to the museum because they had a special exhibit on China. They were slightly disguised, Siwon wearing a baseball cap, sunglasses and a hoodie. Hangeng has his faithful beanie covering his bleach blonde hair, his fake glasses, and sweater. Everything was going according to plan except for the 4 people who decided to tag along.

 

Yes. Heechul, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, and Kangin were following them. Kangin was dragged by Leeteuk, and was grumbling the whole way. Kyuhyun was merely following just to get some laughs and possibly some blackmail. They made Heechul wear a wig because that fire engine red hair was just too noticeable. The rest of them wore beanies and Kangin was just chillin in a baseball cap. They were being too suspicious though, travelling in a group was just too conspicuous. Heechul and Leeteuk hiding behind every pillar didn’t really help. Kyuhyun was just shaking his head at his hyungs, and Kangin was trying to drag them out of hiding because people were starting to stare.

 

Siwon and Hangeng were walking hand in hand towards the museum, both were visibly very happy, and smiling at eachother. Kyuhyun was almost gagging at the sweetness the two shared. Leeteuk was just elbowing Kangin wondering why he was never that sweet to him. Heechul was just following intently, ignoring the obvious stares everyone gave him because he was hiding behind a mailbox.

 

In the museum Siwon and Hangeng were whispering to each other and conversing about the exhibit. Hangeng was filling in Siwon about the specifics of his culture. Siwon was really happy he had decided this is where the date started.

 

The stalkers were following them in the museum slowly keeping a pace behind them, pretending to look at the exhibits. Everyone seemed to act naturally except for the hyper red head who was hiding behind a trashcan. Kangin hissed at Heechul to act natural, but when he grabbed him to stand him up, Heechul’s wig fell off. As luck would have it, there just happened to be an all girls school field trip in the same museum. It took a mere second before some girl screamed out

 

“HEECHUL OPPA!!!!!!!”

 

In the next second they were being mobbed, Leeteuk was being grabbed at, Kangin was attempting to save him. Poor Kyuhyun was being almost dragged into the crowd, and Heechul was literally being jumped. Siwon and Hangeng hearing the screaming, turned around. Siwon facepalmed when he saw the two blondes, the red head, and the shaved head bobbing in the middle of the crowd of girls. Hangeng just took a sharp breath.

 

“We have to help them…” Hangeng said slowly.

 

Siwon nodded.

 

About 15 minutes later, the stalkers were sitting on a bench in the park, looking rather ashamed. Siwon and Hangeng were couple glaring.

 

Hangeng started to open his mouth when Siwon just put his finger on Hangeng’s lips.

 

“Hannie it’s not worth it, let’s go get something to eat…” Siwon said with a stoic voice.

 

Hangeng nodded and followed Siwon.

 

Siwon was determined to get this part of the plan right, after the first two had failed.

 

~~~

 

They were sitting in a quiet family restaurant enjoying their time together. Feeding each other in a cute way, Kyuhyun still visibly gagging, and this time Kangin joined in too.

 

Yep the group of stalkers were there… a booth away from the two lovers. Heechul had brought out his phone and was taking pictures of the cuteness. Leeteuk just gazed at them enviously.

 

Siwon hadn’t seen the group of people following them so he thought he was safe. He just laughed and enjoyed his time with his beloved. In this moment they both felt truly happy, smiling, and gazing into eachother’s eyes. They were off in their own world.

 

When….

 

One of the waitresses was walking with a tray filled with drinks, and saw Heechul with his beautiful face. She was staring at him, and he winked back. She didn’t even notice the little bump in the carpet in front of her. She stumbled and fell, the tray of drinks landing quite accurately all over Hangeng. The waitress immediately got up, and started wiping down Hangeng, furiously apologizing. Hangeng was a very forgiving person, he kept on telling her it was alright. Siwon sighed. Nothing was going his way today.

 

They had to go back to the dorms so Hangeng could shower and change his wet clothes. Siwon was just sinking down into the couch, feeling depressed. The stalker group was devising a plan to make it all better. They knew Siwon had planned to go to a movie with Hangeng midafternoon, so they would make a dinner for them when they returned. It sounded like a splendid plan, except the people they sent to watch them, and give them updates were Donghae and Eunhyuk.

 

Siwon and Hangeng were in the last row at the movie theater, drinking their soda and giving eachother popcorn kisses. Donghae and Eunhyuk were a couple of rows below them and to the side. They were staring up at them intently, watching the couple cuteness they shared. The movie started, and all was going smoothly until there was a scene in the movie, where there was brutal killing of fish. Donghae jumped up sobbing.

 

“WHY MY FISHIES?! WHAT DID THEY EVER DO TO YOU?” he wailed.

 

Eunhyuk was trying to calm him down when Siwon and Hangeng looked down. They didn’t even have to look to know who it was. The management came into the theater and dragged EunHae out of the theater. Siwon and Hangeng knew they had to help them. When they got out into the lobby, Donghae was still sobbing into Eunhyuk’s shoulder. Siwon walked up to the management and explained to them Donghae’s certain affinity for fish. They nodded and let the couple go. Hangeng was trying to sooth Donghae when Siwon returned and informed them, they were released.

 

They all wandered home, after comforting Donghae to stop sobbing. Siwon even bought them all ice cream to help with the nerves. But still on the inside he was bummed out, he hadn’t spent one single stress free event with his boyfriend. The cheerful blonde kept offering Siwon of his ice cream, and laughed along with his fellow dancers. They had a fun time with Eunhyuk and Donghae, but Siwon still yearned for alone time with his boyfriend like no other. He really wanted to go home and spend the evening curled together on the couch.

 

When they arrived home, all notions of a romantic evening dissolved. The dorm was filled with smoke and the smell and burnt food. Hangeng rushed into the kitchen to find Heechul and Shindong arguing about why the food was burnt.

 

“You eat food all the time!! Why do you not know how to cook it!?” Heechul yelled.

 

“It’s not my fault I didn’t know the recipe for this dish!” Shindong retorted.

 

Hangeng just pushed pass them and started turning off the stove, telling the others to open all of the windows. He just let out a frustrated laugh as he looked at the scorched pans and the food looked like it had exploded all over the kitchen. Slowly, he put on his cleaning gloves, and got to work. Siwon was helping fan out the dorm, when he heard the rustling in the kitchen. He started to go towards the doorway when Ryeowook stopped him.

 

“Trust me, you don’t want to go in there. I think Hankyung-hyung will even chop your head off, lets finish fanning the dorm out shall we?” Ryeowook warned him, and dragged him towards the un opened windows.

 

About 2 hours later, the kitchen was spotless, and scar free. Hangeng felt proud of himself as he took off his cleaning gloves. The members had ordered take out, to avoid using the kitchen, and ensuing the wrath of the chinese man within it. Siwon had made sure to order Hangeng’s favorite take out dish, ramen. Hangeng smiled when Siwon patted the place next to him, and gladly sat next to his boyfriend, eating happily.

 

The other members felt really bad for violating Siwon and Hangeng’s privacy, also for causing them trouble all day long. So they sent Siwon and Hangeng, into their room to get them away from the secret preparations.

 

Siwon and Hangeng heard rustling outside as they watched youtube videos together, sharing music, and even dancing a little. Yesung popped his head in and smiled, inviting them to sit on the living room couch.

 

They were a little surprised when they got out to the living room, and there was a huge space in front of the couch. They sat down on the couch, when Leeteuk came out of the closest room, dressed in a silly outfit. He announced a mini talent show to say they were sorry. It was a spectacular evening.

 

Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Sungmin, sand a love song with a guitar accompaniment.

 

Yesung and Kibum did an acting show, acting out a scene from a famous cop drama.

 

Kangin and Leeteuk did gags with a cross dressed Heechul.

 

Shindong, Donghae, and Eunhyuk danced of course, to a little routine they had.

 

The evening was filled with laughs and awes at the amazing talents. Siwon and Hangeng forgave their friends for their atrocities of the day and the days before that. It was finally time for bed, they all had to get up early and film for a new variety show in the morning.

 

Siwon had his arms wrapped around Hangeng’s waist as they laid down in their pajamas ready for sleep. Hangeng turned around to face his boyfriend and pecked him on the nose.

 

“I am sorry about today Hannie…” Siwon said sadly.

 

“It wasn’t your fault Shiyuan, we have just over enthusiastic friends” Hangeng replied with a chuckle.

 

“But I wanted today to be perfect, I meant it was our first date and everything went wrong” Siwon confessed, and pouted a bit.

 

Hangeng just kissed his pouty lips.

 

“It was perfect, because I was with you” Hangeng said quietly.

 

They shared a more passionate kiss, their lips moving against eachother, and fingers tangled into eachother’s hair wanting to feel more of the other.  

 

“I love you Hangeng” Siwon whispered breathlessly as he pulled back.

“I love you too Shiyuan” Hangeng said warmly.

 

Then they heard muffled laughter and fake gagging sounds coming from the other side of the door.

 

“I really wish they would stop that and never do anything like this again” Siwon said roughly.

 

“Oh they meant well” Hangeng chuckled.

 

They fell asleep in eachother’s warm embrace, awaiting their next day off, so they could finally have a normal date.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: awkward confession scene is awkward lol >_>

I hope you enjoyed. This one kind of wrote itself it seemed like… so I was lucky inspiration was on my side.