Am I Dreaming ?

Just that love from you.

NOTE: hello readers!! sorry for not updating quite a long time.. due to my school works and past camps that makes me like a peasant.. LOL. so, i'll continue my FF now.. enjoy reading!! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was looking forward to the 2nd day of school. i wonder how would i react infront of him.. i mean myungsoo. would i laugh? for the sake of laughing or should i take it seriously and not tell anyone except a few.

school bell rang right after i entered the school hall. we sat at our designated places and further instructions were given. no lessons today except class bonding. i want to know more about myungsoo. oh god, please let him talk to me or make a few second eye contact with me even if it takes 0.01 seconds. we had to go back to class after singing our nationl anthem. a pair consists of a boy and a girl are to be called out and act as prince and princess of the class. each couple have a chance to do this. random couple will be chosen.

OH MY GOSH! It's........... OMG! I CAN'T! It's! I hope its him..... 

couple Kim Myungsoo and ......... who's this? 

jebal (please)! jebal! me! me! ME!

JUNG EUN JI!

aigoo jinjja! why isnt it me. ugh that lucky yeoja! (the class were shocked when i got chosen. so do i)

i went to the front of the class and pretend to be innocent. i stared at myungsoo's eyes but they were too shiny and adorable that i just cant.

OH 

MY

GOD.

did he just touched me? he hold my hands? HE DID? RIGHT? i felt like the happiest girl on earth. the outer me just kept quiet and acting innocent. BUT THE INSIDE OF ME IT FEELS LIKE THEY'RE BLASTING OFF FIREWORKS!

annyeong everyone. my name is kim myungsoo. i would like to introduce to you my girlfriend. her name is jung eun ji. we've been together not long ago.

hold on. myungsoo you're suppose to act out as PRINCE and PRINCESS not boyfriend and girlfriend. NUGU

andwae. she's my real girlfriend. see, i'm holding her hand. is that true, eunji-ah? 

nan..... molla..... i mean.. NAE its true!!

im so happy! he declared i was his girlfriend but i hope that's real. HE EVEN HELD MY HANDS. AND PROVE TO EVERYONE IM DATING HIM. i wish thats PERMANENTLY TRUE but i don't think it'll happen.

we spent half an hour talking about ourselves and acting out. after a few other couples introduced themselves, it's time for break.

i walked towards the canteen but i felt something grabbed my hand. or someone.

walk with me. 

ITS MYUNGSOO. its ........ he ......... touched me.

he just

asked me to walk with him.

arraso.... okay then.....

he grabbed my hands and we walked together. students at the hallway stared us differently. Minah smiled for me and decided to join the rest for recess. 

we walked by the gardens and the scenery was quite peaceful and calm.

this flower........ looks cute.... just like you. 

we made eye contact but i tilt my head back before he starts noticing me differently.

gwenchana... we're together right? don't leave me..

DID HE SAID WE'RE TOGETHER? IM OBSESSED WITH HIM NOW. every WORD he speaks makes me fanatic. IM GOING CRAZY.

CRAZY ABOUT HIM

whyyyyy do you make me this way 
 

WHY 

i hope he treasures me even if that's real that we're in a relationship .

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

: : :

sorry if it's not really that eye-catching or sweet. hope you liked it ^o^

will update this FF when im free. :)